KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Speaking of character upgrades, my character Moria underwent some changes after I first made him months ago. Rather than an upgrade, though, I consider this more of a character reboot since I changed, among other things, his last name and backstory. So, reboot go:

Name: Corporal Moria Samson

Personality: Insane, sadistic, driven.

Species: Revenant

Nationality: American

Appearance:Due to being an undead creature, Moria looks deathly pale normally, but due to the blood within his system still tending to move around, he looks as he is badly bruised all over his body. His hair is stiff and black, and kept short in a military cut. He typically wears a gray officer's cap, along with dark shirts and pants, along with a dark colored coat. He typically carries an officer's sword, a rapier.

Chosen Powers:
1. Endurance
2. Magical Prowess
3. Knowledge of Past

Non-Chosen Powers [Personal Abilities]: Moria can manipulate the blood in his body, as well as the blood of others. He can excert minor control over a person by manipulating the blood in thier body. Heis able to feed on blood to recover from wounds, and call his own blood back to his body to reform. Moria's blood is also highly corrosive and flammable, and he can launch it as an attack.

Biography: Moria Samson's story begins in the American Civil War. At age 20, he joined the Confederate Infantry and earned the rank of Corporol, as well as command over a small squad of soldiers. In battle, his squad was wiped out and he was injured, taking sick. While on the verge of death, he was approached by a slave that claimed to be a practitioner of Voodoo that could help him. In his desperation, Moria accepted a deal. The man gave Moria a protective charm that would ward off sickness for two years, and in exchange, Moria would help the man escape and search for a way for both of them to live forever. But, should Moria betray the man, the blood would be drained from his body to his death immediately.
For the next two years Moria left the military and searched for any way to achieve immortality. After many failures and dead ends, Moria's time was up. His charm failed and he died of sickness. However, Moria was not ready to give up. After he was buried, Moria rose again as a Revenant, sheer will and stubborness animating his dead flesh. Eventually, Moria returned to the man who helped him, and killed him, bringing the blood curse upon himself. The blood was drained from his body, but it had no effect on the dead man. Since that day Moria has continued to search, seeking first to return to life, then to make it eternal.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:19 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So Moria seeks eternal life? X3 can you say.. "Dark Chosen"? LMAO!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:23 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol Etna, you got the name of my character wrong ^_^ But it's okay, just a small error. His name "Hyrokai" Akemi is where he lived before. I did say it a lot and type a lot more then I maybe should have for an opening though >_> so its understandable.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:30 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
So Moria seeks eternal life? X3 can you say.. "Dark Chosen"? LMAO!

Indeed he is. I figure controlling blood works as power of the Underworld.

And yes, he'll probably be trying to kill other Chosen as well.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:30 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

@[email protected] oh crapper! sorry

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:31 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol it's okay Etna, I sort of confused people I bet with my first post of him. I have two characters. "Hyrokai Tomoshi" and "Ai" who has no last name lol. Hyrokai is visiting your restaurant and Ai is just wandering.

Also, sense Scenario brought it up I'll go ahead and state this to everyone. A Chosen goes by a Morality compass like you may see in some games. Their choices effect their over all demeanor. You can be a Chosen of Light (Clean and soft skin, a lighter aura, happier appearance) or a Chosen of Darkness (their skin will be a bit darker, not in terms of tan but it looks more diverged of life, and possible pale, with an angrier or more sinister look about them). You can be neutral if you want but if your neutral you won't have any allies in terms of Heaven or Hell. I suggest you decide which side you'd want to be earlier rather then later.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 01:43 AM
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
@Blade: LOL! I wasn't trying to insult you blade! I'm saying that for me to make one post, it typically takes about a half hour to think it out, to an hour. When its a good size maybe longer. For both Naiyao and Rago from DO it takes me a long time and I try to post as much as possible through the day so it takes up my whole day. More then that and nobody in real life will even see me.
As for saying that you and me are equal, that's a positive one because I'm conceded and think highly of myself as an RPer. So in my mind, you're right up there with the best. Me. XD

I was never insulted. I was merely sarcastic. It's kinda hard getting that across in writing. ^^'

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 05:29 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

My feet hurt, my dogs licking them. Weird? Not at all.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:18 AM
starryknight

Weird is answering your own questions...O.o

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Lol Starry, where is your character at?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:33 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I'm guessing her foot got hurt by kicking it to a brick wall made of treats

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:34 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Some where in southern cali, walking home after giving out an ass beating.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:41 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No, I just woke up today and my feet really hurt >_< My guess.. It's my muscles being sore from walking all day. Starry's guess.. I killed a man by bashing my feet into his skull >=D That man was Matthias! lol kidding.

RP Update!
The RP Day ends when everyone goes to sleep. If you don't sleep at night, go into a means of sleep like.. waiting. Point is, once that happens, I'll do the actual RP Update. I won't tell you what its going to be, but it is a hint... "Dreams". Right now it's about 11'ish so do however you will until then. It's just a freeplay RP until I post the actual next Plot section.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:44 AM
starryknight

Lol psy getting his butt kicked ^-^

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:56 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Starry X3 although I totally agree with what you did there, I definitely agree to all bullies getting their butts kicked. Chosen live by the rule "Protect the Innocents, Destroy the Corrupt" which even though you are not aware of, you have an urge to do. XD Just don't go killing people right yet, well.. unless you want to be a "Dark Chosen". In which case, feel free to kill everyone ^_^

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:59 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Someone should RP a bully wink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:20 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I have a "Chosen Hunter" I made in the beginning to push things along but I need to wait until after the Dreams to release it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:23 PM
starryknight

What the hell Etna did I give you permission to speak! RAWR RP BULLIZZSSESZZ!!! (I'm just playing a bully please don't be offended smile )

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'd be more offended at the terrible spelling <.< LMAO! Just playing with you Starry :P

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:33 PM
starryknight

Wat da Hell Foenix: i Sure aS hell dednt gevi u premistion to tlak!

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:37 PM