KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

.... Starry... *steps forward slowly closer to her and brings my left hand up to my right arm, pulling my sleeve up to avoid getting blood on my shirt* I'm going to have to kick your butt for that awful spelling! *steps forward at a faster movement and brings up my right hand, preparing to make a powerful forward jab as my body would then move at an increasingly high speed in that instant, seeming as if it was a method of teleporting as I would then appear on the reverse side of Starry-- bringing my right foot up swiftly as the end of my foot would strike her butt* BAM!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:41 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
two dessert eagles

@everybody: If I write something in italics and with quotation marks Genius is saying something to Alice in a kind of telepathy. This only happens while he is inside the amulet. Sorry about the length of the posts btw. Didn't have much to write about till now.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:45 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*As Phoenix starts to move to her attack Starry spots something shiny and moves out the way.* IT'S SO SHINY!!!

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:47 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Well Phoenix it's way past bed time, I'll let you kick me in the butt some other time. *yawns* I'm losing feeling in my face...

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:53 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

There's nothing for me to post for now. Someone has to move to the next point of the day. All that Blade's lazy butt really did was repeat the exact moment that Starry posted XD

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 12:55 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

i posted hank sleeping stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 01:12 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

<.< I can't put the "update" Until EVERYONE is sleeping Etna!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 01:49 PM
Bladewind

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
There's nothing for me to post for now. Someone has to move to the next point of the day. All that Blade's lazy butt really did was repeat the exact moment that Starry posted XD

I'm sorry but that's what I'm supposed to do/can do. My character moves in the exact same time frame as starry's. What could I have done while insde my amulet?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:38 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Rearrange your amulet-furniture! XD

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:39 PM
Bladewind

Once our chars meet Genius 'll get a whole paragraph detailing how he has arranged his new trophy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm trying to think of how I can post next, but the problem is that I already posted the parts of most of Hyrokai's day and right now, Ai is just following Alice and you.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:55 PM
Bladewind

I could make Genius somehow manage to free himself and confront Ai. *shrugs*

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 08:13 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Or not =D

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 08:36 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

<.< I can't put the "update" Until EVERYONE is sleeping Etna!

O_O Everyone?!

But......When America is asleep, Japan is awake

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 11:00 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

late sleepers?

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:23 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

YEP! XP You see, technically all Chosen are connected by their minds and hearts, though that is a secret so "shhh!" <_< Because of this, they all of a pattern of similar habits. Eating around the same time, Sleeping around the same time, Even sexing around the same time (Though this RP is for Mature audiences only, we will not be showing some of that ^_^;wink

I kind of have to wait for Ai to go to sleep until Starry puts Alice to sleep, sense Ai can't just fall asleep while Starry is still moving otherwise she'll lose her! As for everyone else, its up to them to soon go to sleep. GOOD LUCK! XD

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:45 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Even sexing around the same time (Though this RP is for Mature audiences only, we will not be showing some of that ^_^;wink

Are our characters allowed to have sex through PM?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 05:23 AM
starryknight

Phoenix, Alice is already asleep big grin

Your so funny Etna. stick out tongue

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 06:06 AM
Bladewind

Actually I think she's serious...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 07:43 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Yes, indeed I was

Come on Starry, you remember how I am i'm sure wink Ms Vampire

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 08:36 AM