KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

*blushes* Nothing happened ><

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 09:06 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Etna
Yes, indeed I was

Come on Starry, you remember how I am i'm sure wink Ms Vampire

Originally posted by starryknight
*blushes* Nothing happened ><

laughing I don't even want to know. laughing

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 12:19 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

O_O;; Err.. I uh... <////< SURE! HAVE FUN!

(dear god what did I JUST say!?)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 03:38 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

*grins* I'm really enjoying this.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:01 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD Guys don't get me into trouble! I don't know the rules as far as PMing goes but as far as RPing goes, hell I would say go ahead and do it in here if it wasn't for the fact that I bet you that's against the rules! ^_^ you can do whatever you want as far as outside of the OOC and actual RP goes, but I hope I don't get in trouble for saying yes to that question >_>... "God's of big.. Dark... Scary things.. Forgive me?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" "OKAY! SORRY! O_O"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:04 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Cybering in PMs is allowed as far as I know...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:10 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
O_O;; Err.. I uh... <////< SURE! HAVE FUN!

(please log in to view the image)
awesome...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:13 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Originally posted by Etna
(please log in to view the image)
awesome...

>////> Why does this make me blush and make me want to say "Ehhhhhh"

Darn my incredible animated-ness!!

Note: Never let Matthias see this post, or I shall be called names of the controversial variety.

Originally posted by Bladewind
Cybering in PMs is allowed as far as I know...

It's not Cybering! O////O Technically... It's RolePlay Sexually Explicit Content being put into a Censored Private Message!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 07:43 PM
Bladewind

"Cybersex, also called computer sex, Internet sex, netsex, mudsex, TinySex and, colloquially, cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via computer network send each other sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. It is a form of sexual roleplay in which the participants pretend they are having actual sex."

It's cybering!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 09:04 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

-_- fine, you know what because of what Bladewind says I retract my previous statement! No PMing regarding said request! But I cannot take the credit for this, I will graciously give all credit for this to Bladewind ^_^ He deserves it!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 09:31 PM
starryknight

OMG BLADE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I didn't even notice until now. big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 01:27 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
-_- fine, you know what because of what Bladewind says I retract my previous statement! No PMing regarding said request! But I cannot take the credit for this, I will graciously give all credit for this to Bladewind ^_^ He deserves it!

Wait? Does that mean...? no private ERPs regarding the RP?

sad lame

Originally posted by starryknight
OMG BLADE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I didn't even notice until now. big grin

really? Well then

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Birthday guy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

*twiddles thumbs* well, they are all asleep. I don't think there's anything left to post but wait for Phoenix to post the start of the next Act

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:15 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I would like to join and ERP with Etna. She looks like a good one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:34 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Thanks starry and Etna. (and Etna: If you do it Phoenix'll never get behind it unless someone tells on you. wink)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:47 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

stick out tongue alright Wei, lets do this

wink I'll do it and tell the world.
Not afraid to break her rules big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:56 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

If only you knew what I was going to do tonight after reading that!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 07:06 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Oh gawd... sick

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 07:31 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD look so long as you guys don't break Forum Rules and don't break the RP Rules, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't care if Alice stripped down to her bloody bares and danced to hula music while her Guardian poured hot syrup down her and licked it off-- and I mean every darn inch. But if it's against the rules, I don't want to get in trouble for inspiring it. So feel free to do whatever, just keep it within the rules, okay ^_^

As for the RP, I can't tell because some people were confusing with their posts. If someone wants to vouch and say that ALL chosen are sleeping, (note: all CHOSEN, that means that other characters don't have to be sleeping) then I'll post the Plot Point. Some of the people who I question with this are "Regelion" and "Scenario". My eyes are entirely too sluggish to read with full clarity.

To Blade...
YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:12 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

hmmm syrup...

but yeah! I believe its ok to 'imply' sex and things like that. But not to get into detail
im sure you guys have watched enough pg13 films and rated T games

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:19 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Like I said. You guys are free to do whatever, though I do request if you want to make it public that you get the consent of a moderator or something (most likely Ush sense he is the UHRP Mod). If you don't want to, that's fine, but it would just be nice to know that I'm not inspiring to break a forum rule! =D

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:21 AM