KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MewTwo VS Arceus

MewTwo VS Arceus
Started by: A-OPEN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Now you guys are just making stuff up, calling plausible ideas canon.
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus, and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves. His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves. You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 08:04 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus,

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Okay, after going on Bulbapedia, I have a few feats of destruction if it will make you hush this business of thinking Arceus would lose to Mewtwo.

Arceus can cause ripples in space and time itself by waking up.

Arceus destroyed meteorites capable of destroying earth.

Arceus could apparently destroy an island.

Now please, hush.

and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves.

The majority of his feats onscreen are due to his Psychic moves.

His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves.

This makes it close how? Mewtwo literally has no special moves that would help him win this fight.

You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

He cannot mind control Arceus. Arceus is a being of far greater power than Mewtwo. This is fact.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 08:33 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

If the stuff in the PokeDex is canon, then I guess we have no choice but to vote for Arceus. Then again I haven't played any of the Generation IV games so I wouldn't know a whole lot about Arceus' feats aside from creating the Pokemon universe.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 11:09 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Now you guys are just making stuff up, calling plausible ideas canon.
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus, and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves. His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves. You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

Point out to me when I said anything I suggested in that post was canon. Please, point it out.

How about when I told you about his gigantic wave of energy that affected a seperate dimension? How about when I mentioned that to you the second time? Or the third or like, sixth time? How about when I told you that he tooled Dialga, Palkia and Giritina? How about when I pointed out that he did this while not at full power, and was only vulnerable because he wasn't at full power?

How about when Aura told you all of that same stuff?

I didn't forget anything. It just doesn't matter here. MewTwo loses. There is no way around it.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 01:39 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

This is a silly match.

A man-made psychic Pokemon against the Creator of Pokeverse?

One of the worst one-sided mismatches in this forum.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 07:56 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

If you are just going to ride 'god', then I dont see any need to cast the pearls before swine any longer.

Creator of the universe got his butt kicked by a handful of crappers and some concrete. Not only that, but even while consumed with rage he was not powerful enough to save himself. Plates or not, if he was as powerful as you claim him to be, he should've been able to obliterate the entire area, especially while mad.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 01:29 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Ganondorf.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 02:20 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Characters here get wanked all the time. I.e Link, Sora, Sephiroth,etc.

Does not change the fact that Arceus win here and you have no argument to say otherwise, except for a movie which I fully deem was PIS.

How would you like it if I started using the Legend of Zelda Cartoon to argue against you guys?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 04:37 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Technically Mewtwo isn't an "official" pokemon, meaning that Arceus isn't his god.... So Mewtwo wins via atheism. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 07:23 PM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Arceus is everything's god. Because he created what made them all possible, including MewTwo.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 01:09 AM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

but science and religion doesn't mix well. That doesn't make sense erm

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 01:38 AM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

It's not science and religion that can't mix well. It's the people that subscribe to the two schools of thought that don't mix well.

And yeah, it does make sense. Arceus created the universe, and by extension, people and Pokemon. People created MewTwo with the gifts that Arceus gave them.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 02:07 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
Technically Mewtwo isn't an "official" pokemon, meaning that Arceus isn't his god.... So Mewtwo wins via atheism. stick out tongue

Oh, sh*t! eek!
He's calling your personal beliefs into play with this line. Sort of.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 01:15 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Arceus is kinda immune to atheism. Because he actually does exist.

He exists enough to absolutely stomp Mewtwo.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 01:50 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Mewtwo psychically rains meteors.

Really, it doesn't take make effort to create scenarios that hurt Arceus.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 03:24 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Mewtwo psychically rains meteors.

Really, it doesn't take make effort to create scenarios that hurt Arceus.

While Arceus hits and kills him with Judgement. He then stops the meteors with his psychic powers.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 05:10 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

That meteor was big enough to destroy the world, 5L. MewTwo has no feat even close enough to draw something that big to earth through the vastness of space. He couldn't even pick up a rock off of the moon. Arceus has enough power to do that and more across dimension barriers.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 06:12 PM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It's not science and religion that can't mix well. It's the people that subscribe to the two schools of thought that don't mix well.

And yeah, it does make sense. Arceus created the universe, and by extension, people and Pokemon. People created MewTwo with the gifts that Arceus gave them.

Chill out Moo, I was just kidding. Why do u take everything so seriously?

Oh, sh*t! eek!
He's calling your personal beliefs into play with this line. Sort of.
laughing

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 10:09 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

That was not a joke. And even if it was, it was the worst joke over. Learn to Sargasm.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 01:26 AM
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
That was not a joke. And even if it was, it was the worst joke over. Learn to Sargasm.

I thought it was funny. Apparently 5L did too. Maybe u just don't have a good sense of humor, Scrouge.

Sargasm? confused

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 01:26 PM