KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most Powerful!

Most Powerful!
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont think odin really has class 70 strength, just look at zeus who was said to have class 70 strength

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

by the way both typhon and zeus are children of gaea

Zeus was stated to be 90 tons at base anyway, not 70.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 10:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Probably Sue, since Franklin as the potential to be almost as powerful as a celestial.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:25 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Probably Sue, since Franklin as the potential to be almost as powerful as a celestial.

Almost? Didn't he hold an entire universe in his hands as a plaything (and this was as a child)? At full power he's right up there with top tier abstracts, he's beyond a Celestial. IMHO.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

That boy is further proof that nothing good can come from F4 related stories.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:46 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by CosmicComet
That boy is further proof that nothing good can come from F4 related stories.
thumb up thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:52 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the dude had potential could have had a great story with him but marvel ruined it. they didnt want some one with that much power running around in marvel...

which is strange since at the time it was a big concern at marvel but if you look at things now you got a bunch of multiverse baddies around that make franklin look like low end...

i wonder how that could happen?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 11:56 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

true, Galactus recently mentioned to Reed that hewas afraid of franklin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 01:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Sin I AM
so what was the odin force that he obtained? I thought during the time he had it, it made him more powerful than his father (in theory I know he never displayed it)
Thor first obtained the Odinpower he might of have more raw power.

For example if Odin and KIng Thor stood across from each other and blasted each other THor should win.

All the odinpower is a combo of Odin nd his two brother energy.

Know if amping and using the Odinpwoer to do other tricks . Odin would win has he had omniscience and lots more skill in weilding the odinpweor opposed to king Thor who was more of just brute force if you would.

RKT on the other hand surpassed Odin levl of omniscience and control of the rune magic so he should be on a higher level elder god at least.

As far as RKT against full power Galactus. Big G qt full pwoer should be on Eternity's level and stomp RKT

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:01 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Big G Told reed something like: did u see how fast i left that planet.. I feared for my safety! When did your boy get his powers back... We needs to have a talk...

Ignoring phoenix force implications ill go with the richards family

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:28 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

yea seeing as how the phoenix force seems tied to the summers clan it would be interesting to see a fully developed Franklin against a weilder of the PF

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

yea seeing as how the phoenix force seems tied to the summers clan it would be interesting to see a fully developed Franklin against a weilder of the PF

Isn't it tied to the GREY clan and not the Summers clan?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:24 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

arent they all offspring of scott/jean?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:29 PM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

arent they all offspring of scott/jean?

Jean isn't and she had the PF.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:31 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rachael( alternate future version of Jean)
Cable(clone mom, Madelyne Pryor )
X-Man(alternate reality genetic clone of Cable and parentage, jean and cyclops)
Ruby( alternate possible future daughter of Cyclops and Emma)

it's been said in comics the Summer line being a powerful mutant bloodline...

but, the pheonx force goes to the most powerful lvl psi

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:34 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by rotiart
Big G Told reed something like: did u see how fast i left that planet.. I feared for my safety! When did your boy get his powers back... We needs to have a talk...

Ignoring phoenix force implications ill go with the richards family

I disagree slightly with that line of thought, mostly because of the sentence construction used by Galactus, which atleast to me make it seem like there are atleast 4 other plausible reasons to why Galactus left.

On topic, Sue for the win.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:43 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Utrigita
I disagree slightly with that line of thought, mostly because of the sentence construction used by Galactus, which atleast to me make it seem like there are atleast 4 other plausible reasons to why Galactus left.

such as? I reached no other conclusion

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i wasn't talking about the phoenix.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
i wasn't talking about the phoenix.

what were u talking about? i was respnding to rotiart

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:49 PM

Originally posted by King Castle
Rachael( alternate future version of Jean)
Cable(clone mom, Madelyne Pryor )
X-Man(alternate reality genetic clone of Cable and parentage, jean and cyclops)
Ruby( alternate possible future daughter of Cyclops and Emma)

it's been said in comics the Summer line being a powerful mutant bloodline...

but, the pheonx force goes to the most powerful lvl psi
ruby wasn't all that. The strongest pure summers was Vulcan. I'd say Jean was above him and Phoenix Jean would stomp, of course.

The hybrid Grey-Summers lineage produced some powerfull psys, but they're still weaker than Franklin Richards. Depending on where one ranks Hyperstorm, one could say the mingling of the storm-richards and grey-summers lineage led to an increase or decrease in powerlevel. Overall, however, the mutants peak at cube beings and abstracts while Gaea's progeny peaks at elder god level. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just that the celestial's work is above the demiurge's dispersed essence and its growth potential.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:15 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote