KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's Newest Event - Fear Itself

Marvel's Newest Event - Fear Itself
Started by: Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konton
Homo Magi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
I think I might be the only person on the planet who isn't a fan of Fraction's work. None of this looks appealing. The last couple of years have really steered me away from Marvel and towards DC which, as a Marvel zombie, is painful to admit.

I'm in the same boat.

Fraction had no idea how to correctly characterize the X-Men and I'll never forgive him for what he did to them.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:35 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Fractions Thor one shot were great.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 08:25 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Konton
I'm in the same boat.

Fraction had no idea how to correctly characterize the X-Men and I'll never forgive him for what he did to them.

Pr agrees.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 11:14 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

if Man-Thing doesn't feature prominantly in this, I give up on Marvel

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:20 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i may give this a try,, but i hope it isn't a huge disappoint

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 12:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Why doesn't Marvel gives the keys to Ed Brubaker for a big event for once?
(And can we actually go a year without one of these, or are the big two (DC & Marvel) just so addicted to sales bumps that come with them?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:17 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by roughrider
Why doesn't Marvel gives the keys to Ed Brubaker for a big event for once?
(And can we actually go a year without one of these, or are the big two (DC & Marvel) just so addicted to sales bumps that come with them?

That wouldn't be too bad, but I'm not really enjoying his work on Secret Avengers. Its not that bad but I'm a little pissed it couldn't be better.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:23 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Parts of it look intresting and parts of it look very unintresting.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 10:07 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=30686
Apparently the first issue is 56 pages long. And we get the cover for the first issue.

I'm guessing this is going to be another "Beat down the most powerful guy around to show how dangerous and powerful unknown character is" deal. But this time it'll be done using Mjolnir! Five gets you ten Asgard falls. Again.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 11:46 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

apparently there's another villain on the side too, marvel's making another vampire villain, there was a teaser about that guy too.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 11:53 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Maybe Thor badly beat someone up and is taking a nap...he looks so peaceful.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:23 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Trackz
apparently there's another villain on the side too, marvel's making another vampire villain, there was a teaser about that guy too.

possible spoilers?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Perhaps its an energy vampire wonder man.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/a.../1296846802.jpg

"Is he destined to become the next, great Avengers villain"
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=30683

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 5th, 2011 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 01:54 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

WM getting respect would be good for a change.

I actually want Sin to do something because an event spawning around Red Skull sounds like a good idea and a change of pace from all these invasion stories.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:09 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 10:25 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

^NO ONE CARES!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 12:03 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

LIES!

Also the whole random hammers falling is kind of bleh! We'll see how it plays but evil avatars?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 12:05 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Someone's in deniiaaaall.

Yea, weird. I'd never have guessed you had to be worthy to be evil. Kind of sets the concept back doesn't it? Also weird that those characters out of all the bastards out there would fight for the "serpent" hammers (Sounds like something you'd name your penis tbh)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 12:25 AM
-K-M-

Yeah like Grey Gargoyle? Did I miss something?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 12:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Dunno. Out of all the characters, why him? His a C-list villlain.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 12:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^NO ONE CARES!

Exactly.....just like Moon Knight.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 06:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote