KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2010

USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2010
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brit
Hahaha.

Merry Sithmas, boys and girls. wink

What'd everyone get?

I got some mundane things like clothes but also DC Vertigo`s Lucifer comic book series, which are great.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:36 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Geez, that is perfect for you.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Not too much, as usual. Final Fantasy action figure from one coworker, Big Bang Theory DVD set from another, a nifty t-shirt, cookies and chocolate and a Leia action figure from GK happy Also Target gift card (always welcome) and some money.

Something else I'm waiting on but what it is I can't yet say stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

A set of suitcases, lightsaber umbrella, lightsaber chopsticks, a shirt, and a GPS navigator from my parents, a shirt and a keychain and a hand-knit scarf from Peach, and duct tape from my brother Nick. A thousand and one uses!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:44 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...duct tape. Knowing Nick, that actually does not surprise me much. Your brother is strange stick out tongue

Also, because I am a dork (well, we both are), the shirt is from Assassin's Creed and the keychain a custom Guild Wars one a friend made for me happy

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

When I opened it, I stared in confusion, and then yelled "You got me shoes!" Back in the summer he lost his shoes on a rafting trip, and coated the bottoms of his feet in duct tape for protection. laughing out loud

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:47 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Scroogius now demands all pay attention to him and that all tell him what presents they would bring to him for Sithmas.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 09:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Spacetape. It may look and feel like duct tape, but it's a special space-age polymer for holding starships together. Very advanced stuff.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 02:23 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

A monologue detector necklace. For the villain that can not help but talk away his master plans and give the hero precious time.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 03:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

A pit of Rancors with Ion Cannons attached to their heads. The ultimate Jedi killing trap!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 03:27 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Dark Side Chocolate.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 04:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Scroogius demands more! All these things shall be used for galactic conquest!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 05:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

A GPS Navi-Com voiced by GLaDOS?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 06:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

A handful of buttons!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 06:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Singing reminds Scroogius too much of the Jedi at Sithmas. Besides, you already gave a gift.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 06:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

A rubber suit so that Scroogius will not be affected by anyone throwing lightning at him!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 06:34 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I'll give Scroogius a all-expenses-paid date with the Consul of Thalos.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2010 10:56 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

All presents will now be judged!

Hmmm...

The ability to hold spaceships together is nothing compared to the power of the Force!

After wearing that necklace for a week, it gave an overload warning and then exploded. This assassination attempt will not go unnoticed!

The rancors appear to be dying of starvation as those cannons blow away anything dropped down the pit. Scroogius demands solutions!

Due to fears of poisoning, Scroogius no longer eats food, living instead off of a device that converts contempt to nutrition (though alarming weight gain at first forced Scroogius to turn it down a bit). The chocolate will be forcibly issued to prisoners for testing.

Scroogius is allergic to rubber! Feel the rage! And weight gain.

Those buttons look like concealed explosives! You expect the mighty Scroogius to fall for such a ploy?

Well, once again Sithmas has been a time of misery and disappointment. A success! Scroogius will try to make General of the Republic happen as soon as possible...

BtVS

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 03:28 PM
Craft
CTE

Solutions, eh? Here a simple solution, 'Needs more Jedi!' With enough Jedi the cannons will only wipe out half the group, leaving the other half as a delicious meal.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 12:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I might have! They're really nice buttons.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:05 AM