KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2010

USH'S SITHMAS THREAD 2010
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Latest reports from the front say that the power of Darth Scroogius is starting to fail!

"General of the Republic" has finally been released to me for beta testing.

Holy heck there's a long wait between saves this time...

In terms of text typed, it is several times larger than either of the previous games. However, as ever, you never experience all of it at once, and this time it is set up from the start that you choose which parts to interact with.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 10:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

cool

Although I'm sure the good Darth is just playing everyone to think his power is failing stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 11:52 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yay!

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 03:22 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There are sure as heck going to be a lot of different ways people finish this one- I'll be surprised if two of you get it done the exact same way.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 31st, 2011 01:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Is it going to require intense amounts of map making?

Old Post May 31st, 2011 06:19 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope. Where Island of Fire was non-linear, this one is modular. There are eight different mini-scenarios linked by the main narrative; you choose which four to try and do and succeed or fail at each. What you achieve in each sets your chances for the finale.

BtVS

Old Post May 31st, 2011 06:53 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sounds awesome! I'm excited!

Old Post May 31st, 2011 08:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I should go back and replay the first two, I'm not even sure if I finished Island of Fire!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 09:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote