KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 3 Dark of the moon trailer !!!!!!!!

Transformers 3 Dark of the moon trailer !!!!!!!!
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Hahaha, I noticed most of those fails. I forgave them simple enough cuz it's a movie about toys. I really think they should add disbelief to them. Bring Cybertron closer to earth due to Meg's evil plan so the 'bots have to surf their way to him -disbelief. That was awesome in G1, why not a live-action film? That's sorta my views on it. I really hate it when a film tries to be serious, and there's major flaws in it. For example, a movie I watched recently depicted a Canadian cityscape when the film was supposed to take place in Seattle.

Last edited by Scythe on Jan 12th, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 10:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha, I noticed most of those fails. I forgave them simple enough cuz it's a movie about toys. I really think they should add disbelief to them. Bring Cybertron closer to earth due to Meg's evil plan so the 'bots have to surf their way to him -disbelief. That was awesome in G1, why not a live-action film? That's sorta my views on it. I really hate it when a film tries to be serious, and there's major flaws in it. For example, a movie I watched recently depicted a Canadian cityscape when the film was supposed to take place in Seattle.

Romeo must die? LMAO

with transformers 2 I can accept a few flaws and that but the movie has to do a good job to draw you in so you don't notice it and can beilive it.
But with the crap humor and crap story i was so removed from the film i noticed every thing.
They would of been better of calling the air and space museum
the Obama space museum then you could think OK maybe there is a yard at that one. but when you give a factual name then you are bound to it.
Oh yeah and the transformers are a secret yet the whole city saw their big battle at the end of the first movie.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 07:56 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yup. Thats absoulutely ridiculous, along with things like Bumblebee's voice now NOT be fixed, the Twins, the inclusion of T-X in the movie, Sam's whole college trip........urrrgggh.

Its fine to argue that being slavish to realism can kill an idea,
you could try telling Bay that regarding his "mass shifting means no accurate Megs/Soundwave" rule...
(Which he has the Allspark break)
Regarding the over focus on the inner workings of the military and Sams progression through College etc and monotonus Secret service stuff too.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 02:18 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by darthmaul1
Romeo must die? LMAO

with transformers 2 I can accept a few flaws and that but the movie has to do a good job to draw you in so you don't notice it and can beilive it.
But with the crap humor and crap story i was so removed from the film i noticed every thing.
They would of been better of calling the air and space museum
the Obama space museum then you could think OK maybe there is a yard at that one. but when you give a factual name then you are bound to it.
Oh yeah and the transformers are a secret yet the whole city saw their big battle at the end of the first movie.

All respectable points of view, I understand most of those irks. They got to me as well. However, I still really enjoyed TF 1 & 2, as well as GI Joe. I remember when my cousins and friends would play with our toys when we were kids, we'de make believe that our bots were in the desert, then two inches would go by and we'de be in the jungle. Five inches up, and we were in space. When I saw the loss of direction from the museum and airplane graveyard, we all looked at eachother like: "Hey, they're doing what we did, haha"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 12:09 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

Cool

Very exited hope its better than the second one

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 07:11 PM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

The new trailer is out

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/...hemoon/trailer/

I cringed when Sam yelled optimus!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 10:34 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by darthmaul1

I cringed when Sam yelled optimus!!!

I did'nt.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 10:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I did a little..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 10:41 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lets hope Bay received the right amount of pages for the script this time

15 pags for Revenge Of The Fallen and blames it on that writers strike that happen.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 02:20 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Scapegoating at it's 'finest'.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 08:19 PM