KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » MarshallArts

MarshallArts
Started by: EvilTyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilTyrant

MarshallArts

Some of my work

Attachment: akuma_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 12:54 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Captain America, drew this at work and never finished

Attachment: captain_america.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 12:57 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Marlboro Man, drew this in an art class in a community college, teacher told me to use as part of my portfolio.

Attachment: marlboro_man.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 01:00 PM
EvilTyrant

drawn at work again, but this time a friend took my work to his house and made it look like a comic book cover

Attachment: silver_surfer.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 01:02 PM
EvilTyrant

Just saw the rules and didn't notice "the do not make your own thread rule" You may delete whenever. Sorry about that.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 01:12 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Just saw the rules and didn't notice "the do not make your own thread rule" You may delete whenever. Sorry about that.

lol, dude, I did the same thing. I did not know that a rule like that existed. I bet that rule existed because this thread was much busier than it used to be.

That forum is very slow so it is generally not evil. Don't worry, man: your art is so damn good that it would be almost sacrilegious to not have a thread dedicated to your art.

So, yeah...I REALLY like your art. Probably my favorite of everyone posting in this sub-forum.

I want to see tons more of your art. If you do not have it, DRAW IT!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 07:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, dude, I did the same thing. I did not know that a rule like that existed. I bet that rule existed because this thread was much busier than it used to be.

That forum is very slow so it is generally not evil. Don't worry, man: your art is so damn good that it would be almost sacrilegious to not have a thread dedicated to your art.

So, yeah...I REALLY like your art. Probably my favorite of everyone posting in this sub-forum.

I want to see tons more of your art. If you do not have it, DRAW IT!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Thx, i'll try to add more soon. This been up for 2 days so far, where is everyone? Thx again for the compliment, makes me wanna draw more.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 04:16 PM