KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Borm

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Borm
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Better this time.

Agility Strong
Agility Weak
Agility Normal
Dexterity Normal
Dexterity Weak
Strength Normal

The turn is yours.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 02:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is going to start off by racing away from Borm, leaping over any obstacles in her path, and simply trying to get away from him. Agile Strong.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It can be assumed that obstacles means walkways and energy gates as Rianna goes flip, flip, flipping away. That is not at all Borm's thing and he is falling behind. He hacks up walkways in your wake, jumping off of them as they collapse.

-

Score (Fleeing):

Rianna- 1

Borm- 1

Borm does not like this. He calls on the Force to pull you back, taking some steam out of your leaping and dragging you back along one walkway...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Grrr at that. Rianna is quite displeased at that, and is going to duck behind a large piece of debris for a moment so that he can't drag her back any further. Normal Dexterity.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna manages to wedge herself behind a piece of fallen walkway and cling onto the handrails so that Borm can't pull her much further. He stops pulling her to yank the debris out of the way... giving her time to get away and get back on her own terms!

-

Score:

Rianna- 5

Borm- 5

Borm has lost a point to your successful escape! Rianna to attack!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:40 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna immediately lashes out with a violent attack, flipping out of her hiding spot as he's distracted, and slashing at him with her lightsaber while still in midair. Normal Agility.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Borm does not defend himself. Your lightsaber goes through him as you come down. Unphased, Borm brings the debris slamming into your back, sending you tumbling down the walkway again.

-

Score:

Rianna- 5

Borm- 6

Match point to Borm. He comes at you with his lightsaber raised high.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is going to roll out of the way and get back to her feet, holding her lightsaber up to block his strike. Weak Agility.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna intercepts his blow! Again your agile maneuvers outplay him, and he is growing more and more frustrated.

-

Score:

Rianna- 6

Borm- 6

Rianna to attack.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:13 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna runs at him, holding her lightsaber to catch his and try and push him off-balance, before following up with a swing aimed at his neck. Normal Strength.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

To your surprise, Borm defends himself from the strike at his neck. Your sudden use of power attacks manages to drive him back as you rain blows down on him.

-

Score:

Rianna- 7

Borm- 6

Match point to Rianna.

Borm is being pushed with his back to an energy gate as you come at him. In an effort to put yourself between him and the gate, he tries to leap onto the handrail and swing for your neck.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 08:20 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna grins slightly as she sees that she has Borm backed into a corner, both figuratively and literally, as well as finding what is possibly his weak spot. She watches as he makes his leaping attempt, bringing her lightsaber up to parry his attack and knock his lightsaber off to the side, hoping that this move will unbalance him enough that she can easily knock him off and finish him. Weak Dexterity.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

This entire fight, Borm has been very stiff. This does not change now. When he leaps up onto the handrail, he does not have the agility to pull it off safely. He slips and loses his footing, causing him to clumsily land on the walkway behind you and missing his attack. His defenses dropped, you expertly slice in and remove his lightsaber from his hand in a flash of sparks.

An unprepared Borm is then swiftly decapitated.

-

Score:

Rianna- 8

Borm- 6

Match to Rianna.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:25 PM