KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Giffords Shooting

Giffords Shooting
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Giffords Shooting

My condolences go out to the victims of the shooting in Tucson, Arizona.

Now, to my main point: Do you guys think that the Giffords shooting had anything to do with the Illuminati?

-Loughner legally bought the gun: raising questions about gun ownership
-The guy had very incoherent ramblings about mind control
-He hates the federal government
-He hates the Federal Reserve/paper money

And possibly the most important piece to seeing how this might be an Illuminati job is the report of the death of the young girl. She was a 9 (9 upside down is 6) year old child (Illuminati participate in child sacrifices) born on 9/11/01 (9*111 is 999, which is 666 upside down). All of that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

As you guys probably already know, many have subtly and not-so-subtly blamed the attack on the Tea Party. You all know my stance on the Tea Party. I believe the ones in charge of the Tea Party are nothing but actors, leading those with some knowledge on what's going on astray. A decoy, if you will.

HOWEVER, they are portrayed in the media as being the epitome of Patriots and true Christians. They aren't, but everyone else thinks they are, you know? It's like that old saying, "If you're told a lie enough times, you begin to believe the lie." Backlash against those types of people is exactly what they (being the Illuminati) want. To get the people dissatisfied with Christianity.

I personally believe this Loughner guy is another puppet. He was brainwashed and turned into a lunatic. He supports "Patriot" groups, yet his favorite books are reportedly Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto... How on earth does that make any sense?

What do you guys think of this?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 09:30 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I think he, like many other peretrators are druged up brainwashed puppet used by some high and mighty people to do their dirty deeds for them. Look at the various terrorist attackers like the "shoe" and "Underwear bomber". Drugged up down and outs who hadnīt got a clue what they were doing or what reality they were in.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 06:09 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote