KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » First look at Spider-man from the new movie.

First look at Spider-man from the new movie.
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

I know the video of that scene is taken out of context but it looked like the live action tv show (hoky)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:14 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Like hell they did!
Comic movies that failed IMO are
Hulk (ang lee's)
Punisher warzone
watchmen
superman returns
spiderman 3
batman and robin
batman forever

I agree with all of those fails...except for Punisher Warzone. While it failed financially, it was a great action movie.

Just because GI Joe and Wolverine made money, does not mean they were good films.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:26 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I agree with all of those fails...except for Punisher Warzone. While it failed financially, it was a great action movie.

Just because GI Joe and Wolverine made money, does not mean they were good films.

I agree that just because a movie makes money it does not mean they were good films case in point transformers 2.

but IMO GI Joe and wolverine were good films
Punisher warzone was crap, I'll take the 2nd one with thomas jane.
that was way better.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 07:12 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Like hell they did!
Comic movies that failed IMO are
Hulk (ang lee's)
Punisher warzone
watchmen
superman returns
spiderman 3
batman and robin
batman forever

Punisher: War Zone and Watchmen aren't bad movies. They're both great adaptations of their perspective characters.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 09:41 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

New pics

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:17 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

The costume looks a little better in action but I still don't think it's very good.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 04:58 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

The mask is kind of bothering me, but otherwise I like it erm

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 03:55 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Mask is fine by me, but those boots...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 06:35 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so far its too meh, will wait for more to come out

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 07:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

I'm not particularly bothered by the suit. I actually have hope for this movie.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:12 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MotionCityJimmy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the idea of the reboot but not this soon after the original 3. Granted they weren't that good but waiting would make it a lot more fresh and exciting.

Suit doesn't look bad, and it's not THAT important.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:45 AM
MotionCityJimmy is currently offline Click here to Send MotionCityJimmy a Private Message Find more posts by MotionCityJimmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
The costume looks a little better in action

That was my reaction as well. I wasn't exactly where those photos were taken, but I was on the opposite side of the street overlooking the filming from a two story apartment and it looked awesome.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 10:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by General_Iroh
The mask is kind of bothering me, but otherwise I like it erm

What's wrong with the mask?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:16 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I dunno it's like the eyes are positioned weird on it or something, it's just bugging me a bit

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:30 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Originally posted by Phoenix2001
I'm not particularly bothered by the suit. I actually have hope for this movie.

I also have high hopes for this movie. Even though the costume doesn't look good so far, I can get over that if the acting and story itself is good.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 07:12 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm pretty glad that we're seeing wire work instead of full on CG web swinging.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 10:23 AM
Mr Parker

Re: Re: Re: Re: First look at Spider-man from the new movie.

It should be part of his mutation! Not a mechanical device!

thanks for proving your not a spiderman fan,that you are only a man-spider fan.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 09:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
I like the costume. My only problem with it is that there are a few red parts missing around the waist. Where is that red belt around his waist that he has in the comics? There are also a few red parts missing on the hands. But overall, I like the costume. I think it looks good. And it is good to see that he will be using webshooters. Mr Parker should be happy now laughing .

And if you look VERY closely to his right hand, you can see him holding his mask.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgMUbvncnTw

hell yeah,im doing cartwheels all over now.yahoo Happy Dance Happy Dance we finally get to see SPIDERMAN on the screen NOT man-spider. Happy Dance bet that will upset the Raimi apologists who defended those moronic organics so much to know end with the most ludicrous explanations from the mechs cant work on screen,and its not believeable that teenage kid could create webshooters but everything else was. laughing Those Rami apologists would always sound like they were on drugs everytime they defended those moronic organics. laughing the costume i got no problem with, just dont bring back back that metal alien from outer space Green Goblin costume again being ALL green with no purple if they make a sequal with the green goblin again.they better get THIS franchise right this time.Hopefully "THIS" spiderman movie will be what Batman Begins was to Batman at that time,the one and only TRUE Batman movie which erased that nightmare franchise of the Burton/scumacher tragedy movies.Now The Dark Knight of course joins that company.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 29th, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 09:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
hell yeah,im doing cartwheels all over now.yahoo Happy Dance Happy Dance we finally get to see SPIDERMAN on the screen NOT man-spider. Happy Dance bet that will upset the Raimi apologists who defended those moronic organics so much to know end with the most ludicrous explanations from the mechs cant work on screen,and its not believeable that teenage kid could create webshooters but everything else was. laughing Those Rami apologists would always sound like they were on drugs everytime they defended those moronic organics. laughing the costume i got no problem with, just dont bring back back that metal alien from outer space Green Goblin costume again being ALL green with no purple if they make a sequal with the green goblin again.they better get THIS franchise right this time.Hopefully "THIS" spiderman movie will be what Batman Begins was to Batman at that time,the one and only TRUE Batman movie which erased that nightmare franchise of the Burton/scumacher tragedy movies.Now The Dark Knight of course joins that company.
Haha, you haven't changed at all in the past two years Parker. laughing

PWNT

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 02:44 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With them Raimi Spider-Man movies Sam Raimi was apparantly a Fan of spidey before the first movie got made but i got no idea why they went with the organics i guess too many yes men telling him what to do.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 03:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote