KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Esther Coleman/Leena Klammer (Orphan)

Esther Coleman/Leena Klammer (Orphan)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Esther Coleman/Leena Klammer (Orphan)

(please log in to view the image)
Isabelle Furhman as Esther Coleman (real name Leena Klammer).

My first thread of the new year.

The tagline got it right. There is something wrong with Esther.

Kate and John Coleman's marriage is on the rocks, the end result of their third child being stillborn combined that Kate is a recovering drunk. So they decide to adopt a child.

That is where Esther comes in. Shortly after moving in, bad things start to happen.

A local schoolgirl falls off the slide and breaks her ankle. The head nun who ran the orphanage is beaten to death. Max narrowly avoids being killed inside her mom's car. Daniel is nearly burned to death inside his treehouse.

It is while Kate is researching Esther's past that the truth is revealed.

Esther is not a nine-year-old Russian girl. She is instead Leena Klammer, a 33-year-old Estonian mental patient who has hypopituitarism, a condition that stunted her physical growth, and has spent most of her life posing as a little girl.

She is also very violent, and has killed off several families following being spurned by the male head of the household.

Can't really blame them. Next thing you know, Elliot Stabler comes crashing through the door and starts beating the crap out of them.

Orphan is a pretty good horror flick. I highly recommend it.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 03:31 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I love the movie Orphan. Believe it or not, I adore Esther/Leena. I felt sorry for her. Here are my fav pics of Esther. The first being when those little bitches tried to remove her collar at school...Esther lets out a scream that scares the sh!t out of everybody. laughing

Attachment: esther jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 03:07 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Her sinister smile when she came close to burning her wimpy punka$$ stepbrother.

Attachment: esther sinister.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 03:09 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Ofcourse the end...was a real chiller.

Attachment: esther change.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 03:10 AM