KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ridley Scott's Prometheus

Ridley Scott's Prometheus
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 57 58 [59]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ke73ss1ler

I hope they decide to go back to doing the Alien Prequel after this is done.(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Ke73ss1ler on Mar 18th, 2013 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 03:32 PM
Ke73ss1ler is currently offline Click here to Send Ke73ss1ler a Private Message Find more posts by Ke73ss1ler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
I used to like you ddm… stick out tongue

The search didn’t work for me. I went to the bottom and typed in “Jesus Christ” and a bunch of threads popped up but it didn’t direct me to the post itself, just the thread. sad

KMC Search is not for everyone. Try Google Search. You'll find stuff out on the interwebz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 12:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
So what you're telling me is...you missed an important part of the film.

Yes, I completely missed Weylands presence in the movie. I was distracted by a pretty birdie outside the window for 15 minutes straight.

But never the less, that that's just your interpretation. Nothing indicates that the medpod was for Weyland and he doesn't use it after he wakes up. Maybe because he was dying of a disease and thus didn't need goddamn surgery.

But hey, keep trollin' dude. thumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 02:10 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Really, really interesting interview with Damon Lindelof by Adam Savage. He talks a bit about the process of developing Prometheus, and (as expected) it was highly collaborative with Ridley Scott, so for all the clowns on the internet that keep blaming the guy for "messing everything up," well, you also hate Ridley Scott, because it was in actuality Ridley's vision. (Starts talking about Prometheus at about 17:50)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 05:46 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote