KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs. Maxam vs. Thor vs. Surfer vs. Superman Pure H2h

Orion vs. Maxam vs. Thor vs. Surfer vs. Superman Pure H2h
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
(please log in to view the image)

What was this scan for? Are you talking about the part where it said "krypton sends their worst creatures, criminals and garbage"?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 06:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
What was this scan for? Are you talking about the part where it said "krypton sends their worst creatures, criminals and garbage"?

Yes

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Superman wins both. The rest can vie for 2nd place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
LOL?

I think you mixed 1 and 2 up.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
In 1 its just bar type brawling. They pretty much just slug it out.

In 2 they can use speed and skill but still only H2h.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I mean look at Superman against an army of kryptonians.

Thor would just look like this before getting his skull cracked.

Lol, so obsessed with Superman vs. a bunch of no-names that you seem to be heavily speculating are all as powerful as a standard Kryptonian who we are assuming are Class 100.

Here is something actually impressive:
(please log in to view the image)] (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Avenger's Prime #5.
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Av...sue-5?id=115711

That's Desak, Bor, Skurge, the Enchanters, Majestor Zelia of the Dark Gods etc. He then goes to fight Hela with Twilight when he gets back Mjolnir evenly (He beats her with help).

Thor would overpower Superman with one-arm behind his back and one-shot kill Rogool Zaar if we use these two instances as comparisons.

Abhilgened is so sad. He gets one shitty and ambiguous feat, and spams 3 different message boards with it. Settle down little guy, everyone still knows Rogool Zaar has been making Superman his b*tch for 4 months now consistently. Just because you have the time to consistently spam threads, don't forget the pecking order.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 06:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol, so obsessed with Superman vs. a bunch of no-names that you seem to be heavily speculating are all as powerful as a standard Kryptonian who we are assuming are Class 100.

All kryptonians are class 100 ragey boy. We are not talking about puny asgardians here.
quote:

Yeah, dead souls in Hel who don't retain their power.

So surprising.
quote:

Thor would overpower Superman with one-arm behind his back and one-shot kill Rogool Zaar if we use these two instances as comparisons.

Or Superman would crack Thor's skull like an egg.
quote:

Abhilgened is so sad. He gets one shitty and ambiguous feat, and spams 3 different message boards with it. Settle down little guy, everyone still knows Rogool Zaar has been making Superman his b*tch for 4 months now consistently. Just because you have the time to consistently spam threads, don't forget the pecking order. [/B]

Nobody is sadder than you rage. Not even carver.

Rogol Zaar couldn't beat a weakening Superman even with the help of an entire army and while Superman was holding back.

You think about King Crab and Ursa Major in the meantime kid.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Oh that's why he's been bumping old threads and creating ones like these?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:35 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yeah, dead souls in Hel who don't retain their power.

So surprising.

Thor sees Hela ressurect such powerful dead: "I know not where you have found the power to do this...."

Hela fails to overpower Mjolnir's enchantment's and resorts to bringing back Bor: "There may be one who lives in my vast domain who may break the enchantments that connects Thor to this damned weapon."
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Avengers Prime #4.
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Av...sue-4?id=115710

Abhilgiend: "It doesn't count because the dead don't retain their power, but it's actually because I don't like it and it shits all over everything Superman did."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:18 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

P.S. There are entire storylines of the dead of Asgard operating in the realms of Hela, as they would in the living, and casually crossing over once released. I just stuck to this one more relevant story, because it's no fun beating up the slow kid on the bus with a baseball butt. A pillow case full of nickles is just fine.

Just so we're clear. Abhiligend is assuming this collection of circus freaks and random aliens all retain their power in the Phantom Zone (Which ACTUALLY drains the powers of it's denizens as recently as the last two years) are Kryptonian level:
https://postimg.cc/Th5B60C7

While at the same time, assuming that Hela's resurrected dead don't retain their power. Btw, this is Hela with the Twilight Sword, a weapon capable of warping all of reality:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I'll let you go back to spamming your stupidity, I just wanted to remind you how easy it is to shit all over your parade using your own parameters. thumb up laughing out loud

I also make sure to put the scans to the issues with issue numbers so individuals can read the comics for themselves, and laugh at your stupidity.

Edit: I almost missed this:

Rogol Zaar couldn't beat a weakening Superman even with the help of an entire army and while Superman was holding back.

"I can't seem to beat him in a physical confrontation. I can't win in hand-to-hand combat..."

laughing out loud laughing out loud

*Superman gets beat up. Owned and admits he can't win in internal monologue.*
Abhiligend: Superman is holding back.

And wait. This is the BEST part. Superman is WEAKENING in the Phantom Zone, as everyone would expect. But the half dozen collection of freaks that have been there for decades, are NOT? Despite being Kryptonian?

Stay classy Abhiligend. big grin

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 19th, 2018 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:19 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

This is nothing new. I've brought up that scene with Zelia, Bor, Forsung, Desak, Skurge on more than one occasion.

This showing that Abhi keeps bringing up is still pretty gud though, I gotta admit...

Hulk is probably the King Ding a'ling in team busting, but Thor busts whole armies on the regs...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 09:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

U guys r really honoring Thor. And rightly so.
The most experience and training falls to Orion and Thor.
Thor is more durable and stronger than Orion.

Thor takes this.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 09:55 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What happened to Black bolt z?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 10:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor sees Hela ressurect such powerful dead: "I know not where you have found the power to do this...."

Hela fails to overpower Mjolnir's enchantment's and resorts to bringing back Bor: "There may be one who lives in my vast domain who may break the enchantments that connects Thor to this damned weapon."
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Avengers Prime #4.
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Av...sue-4?id=115710

Abhilgiend: "It doesn't count because the dead don't retain their power, but it's actually because I don't like it and it shits all over everything Superman did."

Sometimes it seems you are as idiotic as Thor himself.

Avengers Prime, Bor can't wield mjolnir.

Thor 600, Bor casually wields mjolnir to Thor's astonishment.

Anyone with a brain would think the dead are not as powerful as the living but not our ragey boy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 02:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Abhiligend, neither I or anyone else forgets Thor #600. Bor failing to wield Mjolnir is because Thor is still alive and the enchantment still holds, not because he is less powerful (Read the scans). This is why I linked the comic. wink

My favorite aspect about this is how ignorant you are of Asgardian Hel being a separate realm where living/dead crossover when released by Hela. Like say....the current issue where Thor and Balder are fighting together. big grin

Fyi, Hela wields the Twilight Sword. Spider-Man could resurrect Thanos at full power with that. wink

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 02:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

P.S. There are entire storylines of the dead of Asgard operating in the realms of Hela, as they would in the living, and casually crossing over once released. I just stuck to this one more relevant story, because it's no fun beating up the slow kid on the bus with a baseball butt. A pillow case full of nickles is just fine.

Just so we're clear. Abhiligend is assuming this collection of circus freaks and random aliens all retain their power in the Phantom Zone (Which ACTUALLY drains the powers of it's denizens as recently as the last two years) are Kryptonian level:
https://postimg.cc/Th5B60C7

Not under Bendis no, there isn't. His depiction of the dead don't comes close to the living in terms of power.

Also phantom zone is not shown as per the previous depictions under Bendis.
quote:

While at the same time, assuming that Hela's resurrected dead don't retain their power. Btw, this is Hela with the Twilight Sword, a weapon capable of warping all of reality:

I'll let you go back to spamming your stupidity, I just wanted to remind you how easy it is to shit all over your parade using your own parameters. thumb up laughing out loud
°
Yeah, who lost to Enchantress straight up and then owned Thor twice.

But yeah Enchantress>>>Thor in formidability I agree.
quote:

I also make sure to put the scans to the issues with issue numbers so individuals can read the comics for themselves, and laugh at your stupidity.

Edit: I almost missed this:

"I can't seem to beat him in a physical confrontation. I can't win in hand-to-hand combat..."

laughing out loud laughing out loud

*Superman gets beat up. Owned and admits he can't win in internal monologue.*
Abhiligend: Superman is holding back.

This is just sad now. Just because Thor goes all out everytime he gets stomped doesn't mean Superman does the same. It's literally in the same comic too.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o3HuMA6c...600/019_017.jpg

Bendis Superman would actually destroy the phantom zone if he puts his head to it.

Rogol agrees with it too.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tW5OECLr...600/019_020.jpg

quote:

And wait. This is the BEST part. Superman is WEAKENING in the Phantom Zone, as everyone would expect. But the half dozen collection of freaks that have been there for decades, are NOT? Despite being Kryptonian?

Stay classy Abhiligend. big grin

Yes my dear rage, the kryptonians don't seem to weakened because they are flying and that only happens when the kryptonians reach full power.

Stay idiotic rage.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 02:42 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
This is nothing new. I've brought up that scene with Zelia, Bor, Forsung, Desak, Skurge on more than one occasion.

This showing that Abhi keeps bringing up is still pretty gud though, I gotta admit...

Hulk is probably the King Ding a'ling in team busting, but Thor busts whole armies on the regs...

And get this, you get the same treatment as rage as lying through your teeth.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 02:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Abhiligend, neither I or anyone else forgets Thor #600. Bor failing to wield Mjolnir is because Thor is still alive and the enchantment still holds, not because he is less powerful (Read the scans). This is why I linked the comic. wink

Thor being alive has never been a part of the spell. When Thor dies, mjolnir doesn't becomes easier to lift.

quote:

My favorite aspect about this is how ignorant you are of Asgardian Hel being a separate realm where living/dead crossover when released by Hela. Like say....the current issue where Thor and Balder are fighting together. big grin

Aaron being a continuity buff? Like say Mjolnir housing a storm the size of a galaxy as per the previous comics, eh?
quote:

Fyi, Hela wields the Twilight Sword. Spider-Man could resurrect Thanos at full power with that. wink

I guess Hela is too stupid for that. And losing to Enchantress too.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 02:46 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote:
Not under Bendis no, there isn't. His depiction of the dead don't comes close to the living in terms of power.

Also phantom zone is not shown as per the previous depictions under Bendis.

Yes my dear rage, the kryptonians don't seem to weakened because they are flying and that only happens when the kryptonians reach full power.

In two posts, you have pulled on depiction of previous writers and yet dismissed anything that is not Bendis for Thor (Negatively) and doing the same for Superman (Positively).

So which is it, are we only sticking to what Bendis has written in these two stories for Thor and Superman, or are we not? Or do you have a scan of Bendis, explicitly saying that Kryptonian's only fly when they have reached full power? big grin

P.S. I wager I know more about Thor's enchantment than you do. I know how it works, throughout all of continuity, both in comics and out of comics in regards to editorial opinion. However, the "new" classic enchantment was not the reason given in those scans. Bor was resurrected specifically to break the enchantment and was not able to lift the hammer because Thor was still alive. That doesn't explicitly chive with all continuity but it does not necessarily contradict it either; before Walter Simonson introduced Beta Ray Bill, being Worthy "the old classic enchantment" was synonymous with being Thor. I.e. he was the only one who could lift the hammer aside from Destroyer/Odin while it was enchanted.

I highly doubt Bendis was being a heavy continuity buff at the moment, it is not in his character, but he did say he read up on a few old Thor stories for this particular series (Which is obvious by him including Desak and the Enchanters) so perhaps he was. I can't read minds; just post the scans and follow the print. smile

The rest is you literally just dismissing anything you dislike or disagree with. Not even really points. It could be comments under a random youtube video tbh.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 20th, 2018 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 03:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

In two posts, you have pulled on depiction of previous writers and yet dismissed anything that is not Bendis for Thor (Negatively) and doing the same for Superman (Positively).

Guess what, Bendis is an inconsistent writer. Shocking news to someone like you I guess.
quote:

So which is it, are we only sticking to what Bendis has written in these two stories for Thor and Superman, or are we not? Or do you have a scan of Bendis, explicitly saying that Kryptonian's only fly when they have reached full power? big grin

Unless contradicted, that's what happens in actual continuity. If Bor had lifted mjolnir, I wouldn't say he was weakened in Hel.
quote:

P.S. I wager I know more about Thor's enchantment than you do. I know how it works, throughout all of continuity, both in comics and out of comics in regards to editorial opinion. However, the "new" classic enchantment was not the reason given in those scans. Bor was resurrected specifically to break the enchantment and was not able to lift the hammer because Thor was still alive. That doesn't explicitly chive with all continuity but it does not necessarily contradict it either; before Walter Simonson introduced Beta Ray Bill, being Worthy "the old classic enchantment" was synonymous with being Thor. I.e. he was the only one who could lift the hammer aside from Destroyer/Odin while it was enchanted.

I hardly think so. You aren't the only one who has read Thor's comics.

Bor being resurrected to break the enchantment (more to the point he was specifically stated to be able to lift it because he had already done it) and Thor being alive doesn't changes the spell on it.

Your usual mental gymnastics are coming into play I see.
quote:

I highly doubt Bendis was being a heavy continuity buff at the moment, it is not in his character, but he did say he read up on a few old Thor stories for this particular series (Which is obvious by him including Desak and the Enchanters) so perhaps he was. I can't read minds; just post the scans and follow the print. smile

The rest is you literally just dismissing anything you dislike or disagree with. Not even really points. It could be comments under a random youtube video tbh.

Yeah, fat loads of proof you posted "I guess Bendis did this, now agree with me Damn you".

Concession accepted. Again.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 03:28 AM
Horrificus

Was any kind of deeper info ever given about Maxam's powers, besides the obvious?
Anybody know?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 11:58 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote