KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Members That Vanished Without A Trace

Members That Vanished Without A Trace
Started by: Leo.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I say lots of things I don't mean.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 05:53 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Raz.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 06:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Raz.

lulz

Wish he were around at least 2 hours a week. I hear from the old members that he's a pretty cool guy...that, and he is admin. no expression So it'd be a win win.

When I become much more famous, my website admins will be on, everyday. lol

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 24th, 2011 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 06:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Moose, where the hell did he go? I miss that old quadruped sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:03 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by Syren
Moose, where the hell did he go? I miss that old quadruped sad

He left, after telling Marius he had lied about everything and was planning to write a book about his experiences on KMC..

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:12 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Sancty
He left, after telling Marius he had lied about everything and was planning to write a book about his experiences on KMC..

Wow.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Seriously? I don't know what to say.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by dadudemon

Wow.

Yeah, sounds totally ridiculous. The PMs were pretty creepy and he went into detail about it.
Apparently he's actually a woman, named Carol, and a psychologist, who wanted to do a long-term study on online relationships. He... or she would get a male colleague to call Mywi during their relationship
He decided to tell Marius for some reason, but had no plans to tell anyone else.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:24 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Yeah, sounds totally ridiculous. The PMs were pretty creepy and he went into detail about it.
Apparently he's actually a woman, named Carol, and a psychologist, who wanted to do a long-term study on online relationships. He... or she would get a male colleague to call Mywi during their relationship
He decided to tell Marius for some reason, but had no plans to tell anyone else.

It sounds like a joke, really. I think he got bored one day so he decided to troll Marius.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:28 PM
Bardock42

It sounds like a joke, really. I think he got bored one day so he decided to troll Marius.

Perhaps.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:30 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Yeah, possibly. Whoever they are, they're really ****ing creepy. O__O He just told Marius about it, talked over PMs with me and him, and then said he was leaving.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:33 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Yeah, possibly. Whoever they are, they're really ****ing creepy. O__O He just told Marius about it, talked over PMs with me and him, and then said he was leaving.
more creepy than me and welshy combined?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:45 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That's crappy. I thought Moose was unoffensive. I didn't care that he lied, either, as most people do it on first dates, on resumes, etc. He came clean so that's all that mattered, imo.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:47 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

****ing idiot actually thought Fallen and I were the same person

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I would love to say I can't believe that, but when he and I were having our 'thing', whatever it was, he wouldn't talk to me on the phone. Makes a lot of sense actually laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:01 AM
Sancty
-

That's crappy. I thought Moose was unoffensive. I didn't care that he lied, either, as most people do it on first dates, on resumes, etc. He came clean so that's all that mattered, imo.

I think if what he said is true it's pretty ****ed up. It's not exactly ethical for a psychology study.
He said that the feelings of Mywi and Syren were taken into consideration, and that he chose people who were far away and strong-willed, that would likely break it off to ~seek more suitable relationships nearer to them~

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:02 AM
Syren
dreaming

I think if what he said is true it's pretty ****ed up. It's not exactly ethical for a psychology study.
He said that the feelings of Mywi and Syren were taken into consideration, and that he chose people who were far away and strong-willed, that would likely break it off to ~seek more suitable relationships nearer to them~

Absolutely it's ****ed up. I'd love to read the book though.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:04 AM
dadudemon

I'm pretty outspoken for how lame some "lab" controlled studies are. I'm all about getting into the field and observing the "animals" in their native environment.

Sounds like this person was a douche instead of a researcher.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:04 AM
LanceWindu

I'm pretty outspoken for how lame some "lab" controlled studies are. I'm all about getting into the field and observing the "animals" in their native environment.

Sounds like this person was a douche instead of a researcher.

He was a douche well before this revelation.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:28 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote