KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Members That Vanished Without A Trace

Members That Vanished Without A Trace
Started by: Leo.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
I thought she was a tranny...

Also, I'm hurt no one mentioned me sad

I'm like that guy that most people like but no one remembers, I guess =P

I was gonna say you, but then I have you on facebook.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

haha true. I pop in from time to time, I guess.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:24 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Strangelove
I thought she was a tranny...

Also, I'm hurt no one mentioned me sad

I'm like that guy that most people like but no one remembers, I guess =P

My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. I got really dressed up and excited, and no one said a word. There wasn't even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Uh......I was kidding confused It's not like I'm the only one who thinks she's fake, bro.

BTW: If she was dumb enough to believe that shit, then she's a dumbass to boot.

It's not too far fetched.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. I got really dressed up and excited, and no one said a word. There wasn't even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.

Ahahahaha

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=81723

Lookit her pics, you got a point. She spelled my name wrong too.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Jan 31st, 2011 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=44892

Just sayin'.

What are you trying to show us, there?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
What are you trying to show us, there?
Stuff.

I edited.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:50 AM
dadudemon

I did not have access to the internets, yesterday. I would have loved you up, via facebook, if I had it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It was not my birthday yesterday.
Ahahahaha

Lookit her pics, you got a point. She spelled my name wrong too.

Nah, you being fallen is not too far fetched.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 10:13 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'll just throw this cake out then.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 11:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, you being fallen is not too far fetched.
Neither is you being Sara.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 01:55 PM
Bardock42

Neither is you being Sara.

It's a bit more far fetched as there is photographic evidence of us being together, but yes, to a degree you are correct.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 01:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a bit more far fetched as there is photographic evidence of us being together, but yes, to a degree you are correct.
And it's no more far fetched than DDM being a 12 year old girl, than Ushgarak being a Taliban warlord, than Robtard being a grandma........

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:18 PM
Bardock42

And it's no more far fetched than DDM being a 12 year old girl, than Ushgarak being a Taliban warlord, than Robtard being a grandma........

Hmm, no.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, no.
Do you know what he based his theory on, she and I being the same person?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:31 PM
Bardock42

Do you know what he based his theory on, she and I being the same person?

No, I believe I actually hadn't heard it before.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I believe I actually hadn't heard it before.
Well, I was told by one of his exes here that his/her/whatever/s theory was "Well, they post from the same computer, they're never on at the same time, and she never posts pics."

That was when we lived together. Idiot didn't realize that for the longest time we did not live together, posted from two different computers, from two different cities, and were on at the same time quite often.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:37 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

I remember when that theory went around. erm

It wasn't just moose either. But, for the life of me I can't remember much about who or what was said. I never pay rumors too much attention.

Better off figuring a person out for yourself, rather than others doing it for you.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:50 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
I remember when that theory went around. erm

It wasn't just moose either. But, for the life of me I can't remember much about who or what was said. I never pay rumors too much attention.

Better off figuring a person out for yourself, rather than others doing it for you.
Moose was the one who started it. The rest fell in line like good little puppets.

How do I post from two different computers, at the same time, hundreds of miles away? Apparition? Floo powder?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:55 PM
Bardock42

Friend in on the scam.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Friend in on the scam.
Point, but that would go against the whole "RJ and FJ are in fact the same person."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 02:57 PM