KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

(please log in to view the image)

It was supposed to be a simple job. A delivery to Mr. House, the overlord of New Vegas.

However, things don't go as planned. You end up being bushwhacked by the Chairmen boss, Benny outside Goodsprings. Your package is stolen and you get a bullet in the head.

But as Athena once said to Kratos, "Death cannot hold those with purpose." Guess that applies to you, since you're still alive. You spend a couple of days in the care of Doc Mitchell.

Only then, as you set off in pursuit of Benny, do you find yourself in the middle of a three-way power struggle for the fate of the Mojave Wasteland.

On one side, you have the enigmatic Mr. House and his army of Securitrons. On the other, you have the forces of the New California Republic, led by the inept General Lee Oliver, who is seeking to annex the Mojave under its flag. Last, you have the slaver army known as Casear's Legion, led by the charismatic namesake, Caesar.

Then again...you could stick it to all three parties involved and create an independent Vegas, free from the influence of all three parties. Decisions, decisions.

You got the main three factions, and the other minor players in between, from the Fiends to the Great Khans. Gotta love political intrigue and backstabbing.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 05:16 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Yeah, I liked New Vegas and I was perfectly pleased with my version of the Courier. Not really canon enough to give him too much respect though. erm

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 01:25 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote