KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » jesus is not pagean lies.

jesus is not pagean lies.
Started by: Nathanual

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nathanual

jesus is not pagean lies.

it could help to understand something that is quiet possible based on the available facts and overwhelming logical calculations from these "truths" including upto date life storys, previous prohesy saints and the King james bible.

1. "true life exsperiances of. to hell and back." there are thousands, some nobodys self posted on youtube, including suicide, farmers itaily,some x witchcraft operators who can tell you they know demons and demonic satanic creators that only want death afiricans, upper class, well learned aclaimed atheisist americans, russian leading scientist, doctors and patients........common factors of all. the exsact same jesus is met. same light, same sense of warmth and the same understanding of forgivness.regardless of language they all met the same jesus. hell is exsperianced differantly but emotionaly the exsact same, could be due to the indivuals sin and the cost of torment they would be exsperianceing is on a personnal level also.

demons commanded in the name of jesus. all interferance with supernatural beings, demons, ghost all, respond to the name of christ, they either leave or are fully controlled by the user of the name of jesus. demons or spiritual beings, fear his name. in this case i believe all spiritual beings that fear the name of jesus are demons.

2. the bible. past present day life ( even right now) and futer. the bible is history, we know king david and moses and abraham exsisted, because of notabily, they found the ark with mosses anchors and there crosses etched on into it. family members and all. we know king david exsisted but jesus was the end of that line. forget the royal family, they are israel true blood line but they are a satanic one. forget the past, and forget the ability to use the knowledge and wisdom for you present life, start thinking about the future prohesys. 25% of bible is made of prohesy, the spirt of chirst is prohesy. it details the exsact operation and why THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS IN PLACE and what they will do, how long they will be and how abruptly they will end. no deny the book of revaltions if studyied. no way man could ever see that far into the future.

3. every conspiracy is connected to this end of time straight out of the bible. , for the reason why is because it must be in order for it all to be true, the reason is the souls of man, to control and to rule them and be like the most high is satans highest of prioritys.

4. the pagean sun worship is the worship of satan and his fallen angels, they run an apsolute mockery of god, trying to decieve all and distract them from the truth, they washed over all pagean rituals to help people become unawares of the true meaning of the day and ultimatly undermine god as best they can, they follow gods clock set in heavens, the stars and the sun.

5. nothing pre dates christ. all the eygptian pryamids, mayan temples, are sunworship, satan cults. before noah these were the fallen angels who gave knowledge of forbin proportions to man, and lead them far from god.

6. the catholic pope is apart of the anitchrist system and as further to underminng of god, by killing his children, jesus christ believeing christians. founded on the illuminati and there agenda to manipulate or even decieve the elect few ( christ believers ) if they can. they have decieved the world into thinking that is the true bible and that they are the representatives of christianity. when they are the hidden synagoge of satan.

7. there are only two relgions in this world. either jesus christ is god and so there is only one god of our lives or that we are our gods. that includes buhdha allah, every single one outside of christ and christ being the son of god and the word of god in flesh. jesus is 100% man and 100% god, jesus is the word of god in flesh exactly.

8. the exsperiance of meeting jesus when you truely repent of your sins. this is not a decision in most casses, your either sorry or your not, get to a church allow the word of god to convict you of your sins so that you can be sorry and actually truthfully as christ into your life. ask the millions of christians if they know jesus personnaly. and the ones who are true do. they exsperiance the wieght of sin lifting of there being and alot cry for hours of the relief they never knew how much they carried with them. you can not exsplain that personnel relationship with christ that grows or compare it to any other relgion. because astro travel is constricted, and scary and there is nothing to learn or gain from it by doing it. it emptu dangerous travel of the mind.

9. the pope and the 5 fallen kings, one is, the next will serve a short time and after that he is the satan. funny how since the pope was reinstated as state hood they have had officaily five kings died (five popes die) the one before name in latin was "one is" and the one now is the oldest one marked at 87 when he began. prohesy a powerful tool for quieting scientis, evolutionist and atheisist.

10. sun worship is satan worship, all relgions were founded on the same principle and all push for the enlightened mesiah to come, the king james bible, the word of god tells us there is one way, the truth and the light. the light is referance to the life that christ is, the darkness is the death of sin, herald and all those pagean sumerian gods are copy cats and have decieved many. the bible is made from over 5000 maniscripts from around the world, as what is known of ceasor is only 3 books backing it. also once the dead sea scrolls were discoverd they confirmed the kingjames bible to be correct. every bible after that is waterdown by satan and reproduced by people who are guilty of blashmy of jesus. the NKJB has the witchcraft trinity of satan on it.

11. why is that witchcraft works, and they openly talk and use satan as a means to provoke spitits. .. deano you right, but youve got it back to front.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 02:32 PM
Nathanual is currently offline Click here to Send Nathanual a Private Message Find more posts by Nathanual Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathanual

also the conspiracys is the fact they are called conspiracys, they are related in each other and all prove the same thing. god is real, jesus and the bible KJ bible that is are true and that satan is about to do exsactly what he plans, and what is written including using his thrones, ( UFO space craft) which is talked about in eziekiel the stone wheels that moved in the sky with shining lights, OR as he would call them burning eyes. satan want to be called god. that why illuminati welcome all relgions except those who believe in christ as the son of god, because anything outside of that is satan and what his agenda is all about.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 02:35 PM
Nathanual is currently offline Click here to Send Nathanual a Private Message Find more posts by Nathanual Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Re: jesus is not pagean lies.

quote:
1. "true life exsperiances of. to hell and back." there are thousands, some nobodys self posted on youtube, including suicide, farmers itaily,some x witchcraft operators who can tell you they know demons and demonic satanic creators that only want death afiricans, upper class, well learned aclaimed atheisist americans, russian leading scientist, doctors and patients........common factors of all. the exsact same jesus is met. same light, same sense of warmth and the same understanding of forgivness.regardless of language they all met the same jesus. hell is exsperianced differantly but emotionaly the exsact same, could be due to the indivuals sin and the cost of torment they would be exsperianceing is on a personnal level also.

just because some people say they have been to hell and back, doesnt make it so. there is no heaven and hell in the way you think.

quote:
demons commanded in the name of jesus. all interferance with supernatural beings, demons, ghost all, respond to the name of christ, they either leave or are fully controlled by the user of the name of jesus. demons or spiritual beings, fear his name. in this case i believe all spiritual beings that fear the name of jesus are demons.

how do you know this? you cant go on what other people claim. why would entitys fear a NAME? the name is not important. if jesus existed, then it is his teachings that matter. i believe that the elite worship these entitys and that they are merely other beings in other dimensions. call them demons or reptillians it makes no difference to them.

quote:
2. the bible. past present day life ( even right now) and futer. the bible is history, we know king david and moses and abraham exsisted, because of notabily, they found the ark with mosses anchors and there crosses etched on into it. family members and all. we know king david exsisted but jesus was the end of that line. forget the royal family, they are israel true blood line but they are a satanic one. forget the past, and forget the ability to use the knowledge and wisdom for you present life, start thinking about the future prohesys. 25% of bible is made of prohesy, the spirt of chirst is prohesy. it details the exsact operation and why THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS IN PLACE and what they will do, how long they will be and how abruptly they will end. no deny the book of revaltions if studyied. no way man could ever see that far into the future.

well thats all part of your belief system. i choose not to dedicate my life to a book

quote:
3. every conspiracy is connected to this end of time straight out of the bible. , for the reason why is because it must be in order for it all to be true, the reason is the souls of man, to control and to rule them and be like the most high is satans highest of prioritys.

thats your opinion.

quote:
4. the pagean sun worship is the worship of satan and his fallen angels, they run an apsolute mockery of god, trying to decieve all and distract them from the truth, they washed over all pagean rituals to help people become unawares of the true meaning of the day and ultimatly undermine god as best they can, they follow gods clock set in heavens, the stars and the sun.

sun worship does actually what it says on the tin. its nothing to do with satan. the ancients naturally worshipped the sun because of the light and warmth it gave.

think about it for a second. humans have the ability to think and reason, they would of wonderered where they had come from. and they notice the sun in the sky brings light and warmth. so it is obvious it would of been worshipped in those times.

quote:
5. nothing pre dates christ. all the eygptian pryamids, mayan temples, are sunworship, satan cults. before noah these were the fallen angels who gave knowledge of forbin proportions to man, and lead them far from god.

sounds like extraterrestrials to me. you cant just go around saying this is what happened and so and so blah blah blah. you dont know what happened. you can only speculate.

quote:
6. the catholic pope is apart of the anitchrist system and as further to underminng of god, by killing his children, jesus christ believeing christians. founded on the illuminati and there agenda to manipulate or even decieve the elect few ( christ believers ) if they can. they have decieved the world into thinking that is the true bible and that they are the representatives of christianity. when they are the hidden synagoge of satan.

i agree the pope is nothing to do with god, they are satanists the most of them.

i just dont think god needs a bible. the truth is already inside you and anyone can get to god. all the bible does, and religion in general is divide everyone, and 'satan' loves that

quote:
7. there are only two relgions in this world. either jesus christ is god and so there is only one god of our lives or that we are our gods. that includes buhdha allah, every single one outside of christ and christ being the son of god and the word of god in flesh. jesus is 100% man and 100% god, jesus is the word of god in flesh exactly.

i think you misinterpret jesus. he probably did exist but not in the ways you think he did. please have a listen to the link below for a good understanding of what im trying to say. parts 1 to 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJP24MzCD0

quote:
8. the experiences of meeting jesus when you truely repent of your sins. this is not a decision in most casses, your either sorry or your not, get to a church allow the word of god to convict you of your sins so that you can be sorry and actually truthfully as christ into your life. ask the millions of christians if they know jesus personnaly. and the ones who are true do. they exsperiance the wieght of sin lifting of there being and alot cry for hours of the relief they never knew how much they carried with them. you can not exsplain that personnel relationship with christ that grows or compare it to any other relgion. because astro travel is constricted, and scary and there is nothing to learn or gain from it by doing it. it emptu dangerous travel of the mind.

again this is all religious bullshit. forget the church. its just a building and is hijacked by 'satan'. satan is a conciousness, not a being.

i agree astral travel is pointless if of course it can be done.

quote:
9. the pope and the 5 fallen kings, one is, the next will serve a short time and after that he is the satan. funny how since the pope was reinstated as state hood they have had officaily five kings died (five popes die) the one before name in latin was "one is" and the one now is the oldest one marked at 87 when he began. prohesy a powerful tool for quieting scientis, evolutionist and atheisist.

this is all hoopla. all rubbish

quote:
10. sun worship is satan worship, all relgions were founded on the same principle and all push for the enlightened mesiah to come, the king james bible, the word of god tells us there is one way, the truth and the light. the light is referance to the life that christ is, the darkness is the death of sin, herald and all those pagean sumerian gods are copy cats and have decieved many. the bible is made from over 5000 maniscripts from around the world, as what is known of ceasor is only 3 books backing it. also once the dead sea scrolls were discoverd they confirmed the kingjames bible to be correct. every bible after that is waterdown by satan and reproduced by people who are guilty of blashmy of jesus. the NKJB has the witchcraft trinity of satan on it

again, all speculation based on a rigid belief system. i really wouldn't worry too much about this

quote:
1. why is that witchcraft works, and they openly talk and use satan as a means to provoke spitits. .. deano you right, but youve got it back to front. [/B]

well i have no proff witchcraft works

Satan is a consciousness. you could tap into these other realms using this energy if you knew what you was doing maybe. i wouldn't recommend it.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 04:14 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I agree with you on pretty much everything.

I believe Jesus is the only way. I believe he is the Saviour.

I also believe that the NWO is firmly rooted in Biblical prophecy.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 04:49 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathanual

deano, im starting to feel like perhaps your apart of the illuminati, because i know you dont have christ in you and so even with all the evidence that im sure youve seen, including all the conspiracys (which are all apart of the NWO plan and the beheading of those who do not want to be apart of it ) you still continue to deny. is it because youu believe in the same lies that satan first tricked eve and adam into? the open your EYE, the third eye and you can be like gods also, the become in enlightened and you too can assend like the most high? its been 2000 years already, how much longer do you think jesus means by the kingdom is nigh. that christ will come back soon. ? how much sooner do you think its gunna get.

"how do you know this? you cant go on what other people claim. why would entitys fear a NAME? the name is not important. if jesus existed, then it is his teachings that matter. i believe that the elite worship these entitys and that they are merely other beings in other dimensions. call them demons or reptillians it makes no difference to them."

im not going off what people claim, personnaly exsperianced it myself, ive also watched it. ive had mates fully healed, and a close friend in the name of jesus christ be healed completely from cancer after demanding another test, a third one because she knew jesus had healed her. because jesus is the name of names and the king of kings, he is i am i am, and so the bible teaches that the power is in his name, that all the forces of satan tremble even at his name and fear him, for he is god and gods word and through him all exsists, and all it accountable to him. these demons, would have nothing better than have you think they reptillians or aliens, anything that leads you away from jesus. i have watched, i have studied and seen irrifutable evidence of actual seenarios that people are healed only in the name of, or when they believe in jesus and call out on his name there faith and his name does it all. but if you dont have faith then beware the bible has example of those who didnt know jesus thought they would use his name on some demons but the demons beat them up cuts and all.

"well thats all part of your belief system. i choose not to dedicate my life to a book"

i respect that. but id like to share with you. no converting no attempt. but i wish to use your example to show.... you choose not to dedicate your life to a book? this book for entertainment sakes on your behalf, represents the words of god, every sentance every book in there, completely the word of god. in this book contains life, and has the power to give it. in this book is wisdom of the heavenly treasures and anyone who can study it and believe in it are promised wealth in health, and spirtual and physical, follow christ and all the extras will be added unto you, even tho if your following christ your not realy concerned with those extras. the bible is life, literally. knowledge that adds to you, understanding it helps you draw from a deep well ( jesus ) who is life. he is the light that is life, that is truth, that is love, that is peace, that is fulfilment, that is our purpose. with out it, you will spend your entire physical life circling looking, searching for the very things that are with in the pages of this bible, and revealed to only those who come to repentace.

what you were saying is that you choose not to dedicate yourself to this book, but i say you choose to dedicate yourself to yourself. if not the bible and its life. hense christains are refered to as children of god, a tree that bears fruit, because life grows, and the bible grows you as you learn from it. everything else outside of it leads to yourself, not god and life. yourself dies if you follow this book, you have jesus christ to call on and you live, eternally forever.

"thats your opinion."

yes but you have to ask why? you can agree on my opinion it doesnt get you anywhere to understanding me, it just a refutal in the simple form of respectful social communication. you saying im wrong, because it is only my opinion, forget about who reading what your saying, your actually saying that, thats my opinion, but its true. you see the monment a relgion removes or rejects christ or what he did then they reject the holy spirit, and so now jesus, god are nowhere in that relgion and satan fills the gap and loves being called god, and aslong as they continue to reject or forget, or simply not believe that christ is the one way, the true one god, the saviour then he will employ his demon thoughts onto those who follow now him.

sun worship does actually what it says on the tin. its nothing to do with satan. the ancients naturally worshipped the sun because of the light and warmth it gave.

think about it for a second. humans have the ability to think and reason, they would of wonderered where they had come from. and they notice the sun in the sky brings light and warmth. so it is obvious it would of been worshipped in those times.

yes they do on that note, think about it. you have a vessle that allows you to think as much as you like, there is no limit, you have hands and feet that allow you to converse this atmosphere completly, you havea brain that allows you to use the earth to get anywhere you want, you can reason you have free will. and your the only creature here on earth in this galaxys that has that abilitiy. design? you bet your bottom dollar mate.

well before the flood, before noah was the exsistance of the the fallen angels reign. they were the gods of the earth, they taught advanced astrology and advanced weapons, and taugh all the crafts of evil to man, to females. they also had giant sons, men of renown, and waged war against each other. the angels, the fallen angels, are under one banner, the lucifer. the evil one, the father of lies, the all knowing, the all seeing eye of RAH ( his right eye ) also being the representation of the third eye that is the enlightnement. and the fact mesiah who will be here next year is him, the father of lies. THE buhda, the mecca, the mohummid, the ALLAH, the mormons god, the jehovas god, is the same being. lucifer. and they use gods calender, not the fake one created to desensatize humans to the importance of everyday that they are alive but god wrote the bible in the stars and in the stars or the heavens is god real time clock. they use it because they know, there is a time, a season and cycle for eveything under the sun. god has set in stone these times, mathimatically and perciecly. everything in its order. the sun is the key too satans rise and fall. and he knows it all, he even knows he going to burn for all eternity, but he going to begot as many of his followers as he can. evil begots evil

"sounds like extraterrestrials to me. you cant just go around saying this is what happened and so and so blah blah blah. you dont know what happened. you can only speculate."

using samerian artifacts, and the findings of that clock that uses the heavens, and it complexty 1000 times more advanced than our clocks even possible. we learn that there were beings, we know from witch craft orgins and there traditions that these females were the partners of these fallen angels. they take any shape they want and in the book of eziekiel they take the shape of large stone wheels that have another wheel inside them spining in the other direction, that they move but with out turning to face the direction and that they are massive, magnificent, fearfuly big. bill coope seen the same things, and through his research he found out they they were infact fallen angels. im using the book of enoch to fill me in on the gaps, and the time before noah, enoch was in genisis and was infasct taken up to heaven before dying. god just took him up. reasons are indeepth youd have to learn about enoch. we also know that you cant have the enemy side and not have what they stand against not be there.

you have withcraft, freemasons, skull and bones, all practising with craft against jesus christ. but wait if your right then they do it all in vien because they fighting noone? witchcraft doctors and x witchcraft doctors will tell you they are demons, they fear jesus and they fear christians and hate them too. why because there is a jesus and because there are real demons. the greatist lie satan ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exsist.

"again this is all religious bullshit. forget the church. its just a building and is hijacked by 'satan'. satan is a conciousness, not a being.

i agree astral travel is pointless if of course it can be done. "

ok friend here you go again. you telling me somthing you can proove. you cant proove its bullshit. you cant proove he is a conciousness, yet in the world you can see him, you can hear about him, you can see possesions of him, he is there. your apart of the sciencetolgy crew, and yes you gunna trick alot of people, but your belief is theres the conciuous enlightenment.. im telling you friend you better go look at the other side of the coin of jesus christ and realy start opening your eye to the Possibilitys of you being wrong.... because this is the only belief system that when you die to find out, if you get it wrong your guna regret it. every other relgions allows you to be your own god, cos in the end if im wrong i got nothing to loose. but you do.

i reali starting to think your apart of this whole distraction of truth. ive read other post on these forums and i think ive talked to you before actually. on youtube. i dont know if this is against the rules of these chat sites but here have a look at this list i created, get yourself a bible, read from mathew to revaltions completly, give yourself a chance, and get the information in your head so atleast you will understand what it is these chrsitians of jesus, not the pope. are talking about.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 06:37 AM
Nathanual

1. JFK secret society speech ( our last good president )
2. is the pope antichrist 1/7 watch all 7/7.
3. The prediction of the last pope to come before the Antichrist
4. OMG! Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?......... Proof ???
...5. The Church of Opra......h E...............xposed
8. Obama Does Not Want You To See This Video
9. 1968 - Martin Luther King's Prophetic Last speech - Remember
10. Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove 2000 p14
11. Hip Hop, Entertainment and Secret Societies Part 1 of 4
12. Music Industry & Media Exposed 1/32 watch all up to part 4/32
13. Phil Valentine Part 1 "Lock Down USA" watch two parts
14. Anunnaki, Nephilim, Illuminati, New World Order 2/7: The Antimatter Radio Show 1-12-10
15. The illuminati II – secret societies
16. William Cooper & his Death 1 -----watch them all
17. William Cooper amazing lecture (1 of 6) –watch all 6 parts---
18. Dave Chappelle-What's Wrong With Hollywood
19. Celebrity Casualties of the Illuminati (Part 1)
20. devil in music ( chris brown exsclusive – subliminal messages)
21. ILLUMINATI, MUSIC INDUSTRY AND WHY MICHAEL JACKSON was killed (part 1)
22. Did the illuminati murder JIMI HENDRIX ?23. Illuminati Slowly Destroying DMX
23. Eminem - My Darling Bonus Track to Relapse 2009 + mp3 download ( listen to the whole song.)
24. Beyonce is A Freemason! MUST SEE – Masonic sweet dreams video
25.30 Seconds To Mars - More Masonic Brainwash In Music
26.Linkin Park and Illuminati
27.Illuminati and The New World Order - LinkinPark (crawling
28.THE TRUTH OF ILLUMINATI Revealed by SUBLIMINATI
29. System of a Down - New World Order Video
30.Hollywood - Illuminati Show pt 1-7 go to 7-7
31. Testify Music Video - Rage Against The Machine - Exclusive Anouncement
26. Hip Hop and the Occult! p1 Confessions from the Inside
27. Concentration camps for U.S citizens
28. Facebook, not what you think. Please see this
29. The Illuminati - 15 of 18 - Tarnished Crown (Pt.4)29.Georgia Guidestones
30.The Georgia Guidestones and The Future of Humanity
31.Hidden Images on the U.S. Dollar Bill
32.ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS ON THE ONE DOLLAR BILL
these here below are the docos. even tho they have the truth in them and are true, they are apart of the distraction to lead you away from jesus. they part of the illuminati trying to use the truth then adding in some reali somewhat small insecuritys about christianity which aint true. but watch them because they documented
33. The Obama Deception HQ Full length version
34. Esoteric Agenda FINAL Version 1/13 41. 911 Loose Change (full-length)
(loose change 2nd edition (full))(911 clues EVERYONE missed)
42. Wake Up To The NWO Documentary PART 1
43. The illuminati and the new world order44. Signs of the End!
45. The Mayan Calendar 46. Enoch book of the “watchers” Part 1 of 7
47. Christain rapture church christ – part 1 of 5
49. The state of the dead – onetruechurch & bibleortraditions discuss eternal soul doctrines
50. Bibleortraditions and the eternal soul – 1st response
51. State of the dead – first response to onetruechurch (2A)
52. Laying the groundwork for understanding revelation
53. The 1st vial of revelation 16 – noisome grievous sore, pt1 --- get through all the vials then go to the trumpits------
54. The book of revelation is happening NOW! You Must See This! The 7 Trumpets Are Blowing
55. The 1st Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed – BibleOrTraditions
56. The 2nd Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed - BibleOrTraditions
57. The 3rd Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed – BibleOrTraditions
58. The 4th Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed - BibleOrTraditions
59. The 5th Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed - BibleOrTraditions
60. The 6th Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed - BibleOrTraditions
61. The 7th Trumpet Bible Prophecy - Seven Vials Revealed – BibleOrTraditions
62. Opening the 7th seal of revelation
63. Opening the 6th seal of revelation “hide us from the lamb”
------Off the chart stuff however possible not to sure on this--------
66. UFO nasa’s big secret unveiled great footage
65. Best shapeshifting evidence to date pt 2
-----You can do further studies on this to see about it but im not going to go here to deep for me suppose to be the ancient eygption fallen angels these are the guys that can turninto anything including spaceships and there are many -----
christian stuff if you want to watch.
1. Christians: run for your lives! 5.22 min long
2. That's My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge - [OFFICIAL]

2ND LIST ADD

1.The Illuminati Card Game...anything but!
2.The Illuminati Game: (future on cards)
3. THE WATCHERS: Fallen angels, Dinosaurs, & UFOs
4. Exposing WitchCraft 015 of 015 New Age 003
5.The Masonic/Illuminati New World Order (3 of 7)
6. Illuminati music exposed, satan reveals future plan in song
7.OFFICER JACK MCLAMB- MARTIAL LAW IS COMING TO AMERICA !!!
8. 2012 Illuminati Alien Antichrist Extinction Game card Conspiracy exposed!!
9. DAY BEFORE DISCLOSURE - FAKE ALIEN DISCLOSURE BEFORE2012
10.Catholic Church- Mother Of Corrupt Bible Versions 1/9
11. NKJV - New King James Version
12.Beware Of Fake Truth Seekers And The Beast system
13. Beware Of Truth Seekers and so-called truth movements
14. The Bible Questions and Answers 3
15.Who Will Make IT?
16.Occult Illuminati Calendar --Spiritual Warfare: for Christians to pray against Evil
17. MARTIAL LAW IS COMING BE PREPARED
18. Obama Declares Martial Law
19. DESTINY LAB "UNSEEN ZONES"
20. Destiny Lab - Evolve Or Die
21. SLAVERY AND THE 8 VEILS
22. DEMON POSSESSED MAN WITH 186 EVIL SPIRITS DELIVERED!!
23. 2 debunked (2 of 2)
24. They are Misleading You
25. How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide (1 of 3)
26. (Illuminati?) Arabic Coca Cola Logo Message
27. ILLUMINATI NWO ELITE FREEMASON BANKERS CHARGED WITH TREASON TRIAL STARTS 2011 KnowTheTruthTV
28. UFO's ALIENS NAZI's SECRETS IN IRAQ NEW WORLD ORDER Jim Marrs Part 1 of 8
29. Reserve Bank of Australia Scam
30. Families & Babies Detained In A REAL Concentration Camp PROOF live footage PART 1
31. 30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane [DP] music video w/ captioned lyrics
32. Illuminati Exposed! Must Watch
33. (MUST SEE) Illuminati Satanic 2012 UFO event, Bill Cooper and silenced NWO researchers
34. (MUST SEE) Illuminati Satanic 2012 UFO event, Bill Cooper and silenced NWO researchers
35. Will There Be Eternal Punishment For The Wicked?
36. Anton LaVey goes to Hell!
37. Marilyn Manson on Anton Lavey
38. SATAN IS REAL- HERE IS PROOF -MUST SEE!!!
39. Leaked NWO Initiate Welcome Video - P1/2
40. *ILLUMINATI IN MUSIC* ? MUSIC ARTISTS EXPOSED! ?
41. Like a G6 Backwards
43. Like A G6 - Far East Movement Lyrics
44. Australian Radar spiral annomolies - H.A.A.R.P???
45. Satanic Duck Sauce
46. The Test
47. Know Your Enemy
48. The Illuminati Puppets
49. Illuminati book found in Singapore Bookstore,Kinokuniya
50. Scott Stevens: Illuminati Earthquakes & ALL Weather is Controlled 1/6: Antimatter Radio Show 3-1-10
51. 2012 EARTHQUAKE PREDICTIONS: 2012 DOOMSDAY EXTINCTION?
52. Warning America.. Time to prepare for the Illuminati Operation..
53. FEMA - Big Dog Human Hunting Robot
54. The End Of The US Dollar - Weeks Away !!!
55. How BIG Is God? An Incredible Perspective!
America - From Freedom to Servitude | US Opinion and Editorial Right Side News
57. Illuminati Freemason III New World Order 2012 Part 1
58. Invisibly Visible (Identifying Masonic Symbols) pt.1of3
59. Shocking Description of Hell, Demons, Hellish Creatures, Torment. Sad But True - Hell is Real. 12/12
60. UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011
61. 2011/01/28 UFO Sighting over Dome of the rock - Temple mount Jerusalem
62. New World Order Government Conspiracy
63. Total Proof of the New World Order
64. Aileen Wuornos gone insane
65. Aileen Wuornos coming clean
66.Illuminati Masons Australia New World Order
67. THE OCCULT HISTORY OF CANBERRA
68. Australian Reserve banking deception.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 06:37 AM
Nathanual

id like to add also

prince and chem trails
the brainwashed spys children in america trials ( prooves the repratition tatic of the mind and control.)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 06:40 AM
Deano

all you posted is pure religious drivel.

you say im part of the disinfo when you are spouting religious bullshit that has forever been disinformation and caused more pain and misery for god knows how long

you can chase jesus and the devil around all you want. but i choose not to believe your religious fear mongering.

i live my live with peace in mind, i believe myself to be a kind person and i don't have a malicious bone in my body. but if GOD wants to send me for hell for not following a man (who probably never existed) called Jesus Christ , then he isn't a god i want to know

me for one does not believe GOD is that insecure.

ive read the bible and i dont need someone telling me what is what. and neither should you

the answer has always been inside of you. you dont need a friggin book

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

what like you didnt need the feather to fly...lol..sorry drinkin again...LMAO

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 06:18 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

jesus is a myth just like any nursery rhyme
he was based on previous egyptian myths all relating to the sun and astronomy

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 07:42 PM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
jesus is a myth just like any nursery rhyme
he was based on previous egyptian myths all relating to the sun and astronomy

I HATE when people say this.

Let's see some proof?

"He was born on December 25, just like the other pagan gods."

NO.

1) Jesus was not born 12/25. TBH, the early church didn't even celebrate a specific date of Christ's birth. It wasn't until the late 300s/early 400s A.D., that December 25 was proclaimed Christ's birthday by the Roman Catholic Church, which, contrary to what Zeitgeist wants you to believe, doesn't make up the whole of Christianity. The Pope isn't even really Christian, tbh, he's more like a tyrant on a throne in Rome.

December 25 is a purely pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was passed down to Roman tradition from Babylon. Plus, in Palestine it would have been much too cold for shepherds to be tending their flocks outside, like they are told to have been doing in the Bible.

"The Bible is based on astrology."

NO.

2) How on earth could The Bible be based on astrology when in the Bible itself it CONDEMNS astrology?

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee."
Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Any attempt to link Jesus with pagan deities is grasping at straws. Silly little English word games like Horus' mother being called Isis-Meri (to try to link her to Mary, Jesus' mother, even though there is no evidence in any encyclopedia or Egyptian history that she was called such, outside of "Jesus Myth" sites) won't work, either.

Zeitgeist has some truth to it, but the greatest lies are half-truths.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:11 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

Zeitgeist is too angled to be a viable source against religion stick out tongue

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 07:37 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

more trustworthy than the bible innit

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:04 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Deano
more trustworthy than the bible innit

You'd rather trust a movie that advocates "our" New World Order like it's some big freakin' difference from "their" New World Order.

News flash: It's still a world government. It's still the UN and it's still microchips! Only "our" New World Order has some fake, phony New Age Maitreya savior baloney to keep everyone happy.

Zeitgeist is just recycled New Age.

(please log in to view the image)
Zeitgeist Addendum

Zeitgeist

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:36 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

And one more thing: Peter Joseph, as you all know, produced the Zeitgeist films.

quote:
The former may be most famous for alleging that the attacks of Sept. 11 were an “inside job” perpetrated by a power-hungry government on its witless population, a point of view that Mr. Joseph said he has recently “moved away from."

Alan Feuer, New York Times March 16, 2009

quote:
Our outmoded social systems have broken apart. It's time to claim the unity and work together to create a sustainable global society, where everyone is taken care of and everyone is truly free.

Peter Joseph, Zeitgeist Addendum

There's more, but I don't have time to post anymore now.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 03:33 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Bat Dude
You'd rather trust a movie that advocates "our" New World Order like it's some big freakin' difference from "their" New World Order.

News flash: It's still a world government. It's still the UN and it's still microchips! Only "our" New World Order has some fake, phony New Age Maitreya savior baloney to keep everyone happy.

Zeitgeist is just recycled New Age.

Zeitgeist Addendum

Zeitgeist

nah its completely different. zeitgeist does not promote microchips.

theres nothing wrong with a new world order if its done with good intentions and does not not impede upon your freedoms.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 07:14 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

nah its completely different. zeitgeist does not promote microchips.

theres nothing wrong with a new world order if its done with good intentions and does not not impede upon your freedoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCp...feature=related
8:55-10:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z9l...feature=related
0:00-5:00 (but you can continue on, because he mentions Lucis Trust, which not only influenced Zeitgeist and such, but is also affiliated with the UN)

Deano, you need to realize something: There is no difference between what the Zeitgeist Movement suggests and what the politicians and New Agers and the friggin' United Nations suggest!

So basically the All Seeing Eye is a horrible and evil thing when it's used by the government, but when it's used by Peter Joseph and the Venus Project in their Zeitgeist film, that's ok... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And when they start quoting a Theosophist, who claims that Satan is good and God is evil, that's ok because he fights against the government, right?

But the truth is: Peter Joseph gave up the 9/11 truth movement to focus on this hypocritical "global society" initiative that we're supposed to believe is SO different from what he and David Icke and Jordan Maxwell and all of those other supposed "truthers" are telling us "their" NWO will be.

Look it up yourself, and you'll see this is all true.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 03:37 AM
Deano

ive heard this all before. you could be on to something. i will check it out

Old Post Apr 9th, 2011 12:30 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

ive heard this all before. you could be on to something. i will check it out

I suggest Keith Thompson's films "Aquarius: The Age of Evil" and "New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement."

Both are excellent if you want to see how similar the ideas brought forth by people like Peter Joseph, Jordan Maxwell, and David Icke are cut from the same cloth as the beliefs of Theosophy, New Age, and Freemasonry, and those three groups' affiliations not only with each other, but with the NWO agenda.

And you can find and verify everything (especially quotes) he puts in his videos.

God bless you, and may He lead you to the truth. The REAL truth.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:58 PM
GRIMNIR

Satan is Lucifer turned into a bastard by Christian religion
Lucifer means light bearer and represents knowledge
God of the Hebrew Bible is an evil murdering fu**er
Both are fiction, but if they were real I know which one I would follow

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 08:58 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote