KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Ooh, a grappling gun. You know, I've always meant to shoot someone with one of these..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 03:49 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You folks don't really have many explosives. Rand got all of his junk from the Mecrossans, who are happy to lend a hand when it comes to Sithy things.

(And none of us have the skill Sabotage.)

"Wonderful," Rand says to Dak, before shoving the rifle into your hands also. "Save it for the natives."

Rand also wishes to express that you all will be hiding who you are when you get there. The spacer town has the potential to be crawling with bounty hunters.

"An unneeded distraction from our purpose on Vorkuta," Rand says. "Still to blasters and knives and what have you. No sabers, no powers."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier just finishes putting his sabers in his cloak as Rand says this.

"You've got to be kidding us." Xavier.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 12:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak growls in Rand's face, just for a moment, as he takes the rifle. "I hate hiding. It never works long, and we're end up worse for it when they find out."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 04:55 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I simply hate not being able to use my lightsaber," Rianna says, glaring very pointedly at Rand.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 04:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"It is concealment or entering the jungle already tired and hurt," Rand says. "Your choice."

Galder offers no complaint.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 09:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Fine, we'll see how this goes Rand." Xavier says as calmly as possible.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna just shrugs off Rand's comment.

They rarely manage to keep their identities secret for long, after all.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 03:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rand asks that you at least try.

Trax has The New Beginning fueled and ready, with the coordinates for Vorkuta already locked in. Galder comes aboard and goes straight to the cockpit, to help Trax navigate. The rest of you can do as you please.

-

Now, in the past Ush has opened polls asking the Dark Siders which Dark Side emotion they favor. In that spirit, I am going to ask again:

Which Emotions do the members of the Psycho Brigade favor?

The choices are: Fear, Anger, Hatred, Hubris, and Rivalry.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Have you forgotten which of us does most of the stealthy work that needs to be done? I can hide myself far better than you can, Rand," Rianna snaps at him.

And oh god, this again...I'm actually not sure. Rianna's pretty equally split between Anger and Fear.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 05:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

To your chagrin, you must choose ONE...

Galder is quite solidly Anger.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 10:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

Fear, then, probably. Most of Rianna's rageyness is her hiding her fears and regrets, after all. Not that she'd ever let anyone know that, of course.

Last edited by Peach on Feb 20th, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 12:54 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak is totally Hubris.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 12:55 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I guess Hatred would be Xavier's general emotion when it comes to things.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 11:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Another question for each of you then- why that emotion?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 08:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

Because it fits stick out tongue

Rianna is, when it comes down to it, a nervous, paranoid, fearful person who takes things too seriously and tends to worry about things going wrong. She doesn't like or get along with other people and never has. Basically if something can go wrong, with her it probably has. She also tends to be exceptionally angry but a lot of the time that's how she covers up that she's nervous or afraid about something.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 12:23 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak's primary pathology is that he must be secure in his superiority. He has a very high view of his competence and capabilities, and being shown his limitations, or being implied to have lower limitations than he thinks, is the trigger of his violent reactions. Hubris is the core of Dak's personality and madness.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 01:16 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would have said Pride if that were an option , but Hatred probably fits the best for Xavier.

Because in his basest form Xavier's manifested darkside is his hatred at not being the kind of person he should be. He hates not being a good Jedi. He hates that he has a darkside, and he hates that he killed his Master, and he hates the path that he has been set on even though there is no going back for him.

And he ahtes that to stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 12:00 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hubris basically is pride stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 04:33 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Hubris basically is pride stick out tongue
I know but Xavier isn't extremely arrogant like Dak. Hatred suits him the best I think. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 07:10 PM