KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

And I would agree- I would have argued with Hubris as Xavier's choice.

The New Beginning arrives at Vorkuta after a short hyperspace journey. It is a greenish-gray world; there is heavy cloud cover on Vorkuta as it is raining more often than not. There is a small twinkling point of light on the surface- civilization, or the likeness of it at least.

Trax receives a hail that simply welcomes him to Vorkuta. No questions are asked.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"This looks like such a lovely place..." Rianna says as Trax receives the message. "The less time we spend in the jungle, the better, I say..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Wait, no security? That worries me somehow... at least we don't have to pretend to be refugees again..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:29 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Agreed," Rand says.

"I think it looks fun," Galder snarks.

The starport of Vorkuta actually turns out to be quite sophisticated, and the most prominent thing in the spacer town. Trax requests a bigger bay for the New Beginning and lands it neatly inside. The bay, like the entire starport, is old but decently maintained.

A port official is coming up to the ship now.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"You would," Rianna snaps back at Galder.

She's not talking to the official.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier walks next to everyone, "It's better than being back and holed up in that base."

Xavier will let Rand do the talking.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:28 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rand will handle the port official.

"Welcome to Vorkuta," he says. "Let's see... a vessel that size is going to cost you, and it looks like you have at least four people on board, which means paying the fee for..."

"We don't have to pay any fees," Rand says, waving his hand.

"... on second thought, you don't have to pay any fees," the port official says. "My mistake."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:31 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna smirks slightly at that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:37 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The Force is a wonderful thing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:49 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The port official hassles you no more after Rand talks him into leaving you alone, leaving you able to enter the starport proper and walk around. It is almost akin to a shopping mall, though it has little to offer in the way of commercial goods. Mainly it caters to resupplying smugglers- fuel, food, weapons, etc.

Rand finds nothing of interest but asks if any of you want to check the area out before going into town.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

Any groups around that perhaps a sneakily-inclined person could eavesdrop on?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What kind of information are you looking for?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

Just general getting the feel of what sort of place this is, if there's anyone or anything interesting we should keep an eye out for or avoid, and if there's any 'local' talk about the natives.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You might need a more specific place in mind for eavesdropping on such conversations. Most of the people in the starport are coming, buying, or going.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:20 AM
Peach
mordrem

Ahh, okay.

Nothing else that Rianna wants to try here, then.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:24 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will blithely suggest finding a bar.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:38 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Oh you have to be joking me..." Rianna hisses, suddenly fighting back the urge to punch Dak in the face.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I certainly could use a drink," Rand says.

"Could be our best bet at finding anything out about the natives," Galder says. "Or if we should be making any other preparations. That rain is going to drive us crazy if it keeps coming down..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

"If this turns out like our first meeting with the Shepherds, I am going to kill someone," Rianna states.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 02:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"You know if you had joined us you wouldn't have been by yourself when that went down," Xavier says calmly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:26 PM