KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Why don't you guys go back to ignoring me because we'll say whatever we want." Xavier fires back.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:13 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak narrows his slitted eyes in kind. "Yes, that's how it works. Because you have nothing on me. You wanna change it? Try being less of a *****. And shut up Xavier!"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:15 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"You why don't you shut up for a change Dak," Xavier jumps in narrowing his eyes.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Then you might want to just get over it. And I'll stop being such a ***** when I'm not surrounded by people who infuriate me."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"It's our fault you're annoyed more easily than a pregnant rancor?" Dak says incredulously.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:21 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Are we there yet

"No not yet but we sure could use a drink," Xavier starts ignoring Dak and Rianna now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Always being stuck around people who irritate me greatly contributes to me being easily irritated - what a concept!" Rianna snaps back. "I know lizard brains are small, but surely you're smart enough to wrap your mind around an idea like that."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:23 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"...what?! If you weren't so irritable and ready to murder anyone at the drop of a hood, maybe you wouldn't find literally everyone else so irritating!"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Maybe they'll kill each other before the day is over

"Nah it would a big waste. They are good at what they do. And I don't know why I'm talking to you right now. I hate you, you know that right. I was hoping this trip may be pleasant one where those two would get along and I wouldn't have to deal with you for a change."

Yeah well get used to it because I'm not going anywhere and these people are still crazy

"Thanks for telling me something I already know."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:29 PM
Peach
mordrem

"And do you think that no one else finds you annoying? And don't talk to me about being 'ready to murder' - or shall we see how long it takes for you to resort to violence after being told that your view of your skills doesn't quite live up to them in reality?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:29 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak falls silent at that last remark, his eyes flashing dangerously. His voice falls to a low hiss. "You're too afraid to actually go that far, Rianna. Afraid of what will happen to you... Scared little girl in a big scary world, surrounded by monsters like me..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:33 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier tries to step in one more time and play peace keeper.

"Don't you guys think you are going a little too far. Can't we just have one pleasant trip away from everything and act professional."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:36 PM
Peach
mordrem

"How dare you..." Rianna says quietly, glaring at him. "And afraid? Of what, you? You think I won't say it? Fine. You could never have handled actual training - Jedi training. The discipline and control it requires is beyond you, and it shows."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:39 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak barely resists going for his weapons. "My training was far harsher and demanding than the Jedi could ever dream to be with their mercy. Though I'm sure you'd know something about lacking discipline and control... otherwise you wouldn't have failed the Jedi and fallen to your pathetic state now."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:43 PM
Peach
mordrem

If she wasn't so furious, Rianna would have laughed at that. "Mercy? You think that Jedi aren't capable of being harsh and demanding? I at least can recognize my weaknesses, instead of pretending they don't exist and convincing myself I'm far better than I really am. And I did not fail."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier doesn't like hearing this talk of Jedi and their training

You know its true right. You failed at it. You lost everything you were supposed to become. You failed and look at you know you're less than anything you could have imagined. You hate it all you hate this life. YOu hate these people. Everyday in this pathetic existence is just a reminder that you're living a life you absolutely despise and hate. As MAster Cabas would said..."never should have"

Xavier clinches his teeth and closes his eyes, "Why won't you just be QUIET. I hate you" The words are stern as the barely make it passed his jaw.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:54 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"When I say merciful, Rianna, what I mean is no matter how mean to you they were being, no matter how much they were hurting your poor little feelings," Dak spits angrily, "They always stayed their hands before killing you. You never spent your childhood wondering if the only people you had to look up to were going to stab you in the back to teach a fatal lesson in awareness. You never sat starving for days because your master implied she poisoned your food. You were coddled by soft, caring protectors that you cast off because you knew you failed them..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

At that, Rianna snaps, and reaches out to grab Dak by the throat. "You dare...my own Master nearly killed me when I was a Padawan, after years of thinking that she was the only one I could ever trust and even that wasn't competely. And I did not fail. Why don't you ask Rand about how I fell to the Dark Side?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You would ask Rand, but it is at this point that you realize that Rand and Galder have already left.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 06:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak pushes Rianna off roughly. "Wait, where'd they go? Damn it!" Dak will hurry to find the rest of the group, annoyed.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 06:56 PM