KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna growls with irritation and follows after. Does she sense where they've gone?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier follows

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:25 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There are only a short distance away, making to leave the starport.

"Focus," Rand tells you. "This squabbling is unnecessary."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Shut up, Rand," Rianna snarls, still glaring at Dak.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rand ignores you and carries on out of the starport, striding in his self-important way. Galder walks slightly behind him, eying everything around you guys.

The starport entrance is flanked with militiamen who pay you no mind. The spacer town beyond the starport is spread out, with muddy streets and squat buildings. Every building has overhanging roofing that covers part of the streets, to shield those in the street from the rain.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will follow, looking around her and pulling her hood up and her cloak tight around herself to keep out the rain.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You certainly look different than most of the people in the streets- most wearing leather gear or worn-out coats- so it is easy (for the audience) to follow the quintet through the streets- hooded Rianna in her crimson cloak, stoically drenched Xavier letting the rain fall on his shaved head, Galder plodding along moodily and keeping an eye out for trouble, hooded Dak with his scaly muzzle and tale protruding from his cloak, and Rand at the front soaking up the moisture pleasantly.

Nobody steps in your way- as much as you may expect it- and you reach a t-junction that bends the 'street' around a large cantina. It appears popular; there are a lot of people around.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:36 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier does enjoy the feel of cool rain on his scalp.

"Shall we go in," Xavier plainly states.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 04:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"We'll probably end up doing so anyway, why bother even asking..." Rianna comments.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:28 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will study the people to see what sort of scum we're dealing with.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:38 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You're welcome to check out other things," Rand says to Rianna.

These sorts are mainly smugglers and spacers passing through, Dak. You are seeing very few local townsfolk in this place in general. Spacer town is an accurate description.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:54 PM
Peach
mordrem

Is there anything else around that Rianna could go check out?

Not that she's too keen on wandering off on her own, bad things tend to happen when she does that...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:58 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is the rest of the spacer colony!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I'll go do just that, then. Have fun 'investigating' the cantina," Rianna replies. "If anyone else wants to come with, feel free."

What sort of things are down the street? She'll go off down the right junction.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:23 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Oh, darn. Does Dak annoy Rianna or Rand...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:33 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Such a hard choice big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I need to know where Dak is going, then. And Xavier.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 08:38 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will split the team up semi-evenly and make sure Rianna doesn't get herself in trouble again.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 02:51 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hmph.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 04:46 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will go look in the Cantina

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 05:05 PM