KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Can Xavier use a comm to contact Rand?!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 10:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He can!

"This is Rand," responds the Dark Master. You hear fighting on his end.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 12:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes a few deep breaths trying to hold back the pain, "The colonies deployed walkers have been taken out, but I'm badly injured. Currently sitting in the big one bleeding. I maybe could use some help.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 29th, 2015 01:00 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I thought I could count on you to lead the fight," Rand says, and you feel his frustration through the comlink.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 01:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yeah I get it you're disappointed just get here." Xaviers says back.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 29th, 2015 01:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It takes time for Rand to reach you. By the time he arrives, you have faded in and out of consciousness a handful of times. Each time, you jolt to wakefulness and assess your surroundings. Finally, the old squid in dark robes climbs up onto the walker and kneels over you.

"I thought your Master taught you better," Rand hisses. "Clearly you learned nothing from me."

After pulling you from the cockpit and examining your wound, Rand establishes that any further fighting will result in your death. You need treatment and rest.

"I will finish this without you. Link up with Rianna and Dak at the starport. I need an update from them. Then, return to the New Beginning until this ends."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"My Master taught me well. Much more then you ever have."

Xavier will not waste any more energy arguing with the squid if he has a snappy comeback. Instead he will head towards the starport to see how Rianna and Dak have done.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 02:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rand saves his quips for another time, taking his leave to continue the assault. He will reach the Governor's tower very soon.

You slink the opposite direction, away from the action. Vorkuda's many dangers have proven quite a match for you, Xavier. You have spent every waking moment fighting since betraying your oaths. Somehow, you feel confident that you would have died horribly if you had not developed into such an aggressive warrior. But even you know when to call it quits. You make for the starport.

Something nags at you, though. You hardly pay attention to the burning cityscape around you, or the screams and stench of death. No, what catches and holds your attention appears to be the Black Dawn, Dak's ship, leaving the starport amid the flurry of other fleeing vessels...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 06:29 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks up as Dak's ship leaves.

That shouldn't be happening

"No it shouldn't" Xavier says to himself.

He pulls out his comm while heading to the startport, "Dak? Rianna? What are you two doing leaving?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 12:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

No response on the comms.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:30 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier heads to the hanger bays where the Black Dawn was located

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You venture into the starport, and immediately find that security has been compromised. Nobody opposes you as you walk in and through the security checkpoints. You find dismembered bodies strewn about; their attackers wielded lightsabers, certainly.

Eventually, you reach the Black Dawn's hangar, adjacent to the New Beginning's. As expected, the ship is gone. You find Rianna and Dak laying sprawled at different points in the hangar bay, both conscious but definitively beaten.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Huh?"

Xavier will head over and check on his companions see if he can not wake them up at all and see what happened.

If that doesn't work he will try and hack the security cameras in the bay to see if he can get footage of the incident.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Jun 10th, 2015 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They're awake. Rianna tries to pull herself up, dusting herself off absently while wincing in pain. She quickly realizes that she broke a leg and stays down.

Across the way, Dak presses his clawed left hand against a wound to his right bicep that has caused his right arm to hang limply at his side.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will head to his ship to get any type of instrument he has that could be used as a stretcher to get them on board. He will attempt to fix them up as best he can.

"What happened to you two?" He asks while trying to put Rianna's leg back into place.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Galder... er, well, Rallo?" Dak postulates, getting to his feet. "He stole my ship!"

"Galder's possessed," Rianna groans from the floor. "That Dark Jedi escaped the damned mental prison device... THING! And he got into Galder, and now he's gone!"

"He stole my ship!" Dak reiterates.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 05:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes a second blink then shake his head.

"This whole trip just keeps getting better and better...We get it Dak he took your ship. I'm surprised he did not take your lives?"

Xavier will also relay this information to Rand.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 05:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"He knew the plan," Dak says. "He wanted to get out of here before my contacts arrived. They would've been able to stop him fleeing."

"Not that he didn't try," Rianna hisses. "Help me up, dammit!"

Rand ignores your call.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 06:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Rand!!!!" Xavier screams into the comm unit when no one answers.

Xavier takes Rianna's hand to help her up gently.

"Rand isn't responding, never around when you need him."

Rexx I'm assuming if we let him get too far a lead we might never catch him so Xavier is going to propose going after him with the others.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 06:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

By the time you get aboard the New Beginning with your wounded party, the sensors show that the Black Dawn has fled the system. However, the sensors also show that Dak's friends from the Arnian Royal Navy have arrived. A light cruiser deploys gunships not dissimilar to Dak's own (now missing) craft, which sweep in and begin bombing the colony. If the militia had continued offering any resistance to Rand and the Nokros-An, they certainly do not offer it now.

It is around this time that Rand returns to the New Beginning himself.

"It is done," Rand says, "though not as neatly as I would have liked. The Governor escaped with his bodyguards in a small jumpship. We can worry about them later..."

He eyes the three of you in various states of horrible injury.

"Where is Galder?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 06:58 PM