KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 93 94 [95]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Well if you listened to your comms you would know he is gone. Took off in Dak's ship after beating him and Rianna senseless. These two," Xavier points over his shoulder to the injured Dark Jedi, "think that Rallo somehow sunk his way out of the prison inside Galder's head. So who knows where the real Galder is if that's true."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:01 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rand sighs heavily.

"Nothing ever goes according to plan..." Rand says. "I will consult the Nokros-An on this, and see if that archaeologist can't dig up any more information on that damnable apparatus in the temple."

He appears to consider something, then heads back out into the colony.

---

As per agreement with the natives, the detachment sent by the Arnians on the sly at Dak's request obliterate the colony. They make no effort to stop any ships fleeing the system, and most had already made the jump to hyperspace before they arrived. With all resistance eliminated, the Arnians proceed to strip the colony of valuable tech, credits, etcetera.

But if anyone wants to recolonize Vorkuda... well, they will need to start from scratch. All that remains standing following the bombing runs is the starport.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier follows Rand out curious to his thoughts. Xavier looks over the devastation he has helped unleash upon this world. How only hours ago he thought this colony could serve as center for his redemption.

You were a fool for ever thinking such a thing

"I know," Xavier whispers to himself almost a tear in his eye. "So you captured the archeologist that ran away. We would like to have a few choice words with him when you are done."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Leave that to me," Rand says, firmly.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Fine do your thing Rand. We're in no condition to argue."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"No, you aren't," Rand says. "I need you to rest. You will have other concerns soon enough. I plan to remain here on Vorkuda and research our Rallo problem. You will need to find Galder."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:26 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Sounds good to me Rand."

If Rand doesn't need anything else Xavier will go patch himself up with the rest of the remaining PB.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

At which point, it becomes abundantly clear that Dak and Rianna will be out of commission in the event you need to rush off and chase Galder around the Galaxy so you can pry an ancient Dark Jedi out of his brain.

You have to wonder if your old Master had to deal with anything this bizarre.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 08:03 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So this means Xavier is going solo against the Dark Jedi that just wiped the floor with two PB members.

Hopefully they greatly injured him in their encounter.

Xavier will began his search for Galder. Is there a way Xavier to lock on Dak's ship?

If not where would a Dark Jedi go after serving untold years in a mental prison cube?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 08:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Not necessarily. While not nearly as handy with their lightsabers, Relle and Azarl can fight. The greatest problem will be figuring out how to get Galder un-possessed without killing him. Though, as ever with Rand, killing Galder isn't off the table.

It just so happens that you would need a galaxy-spanning network of sensors that specialize in tracking ships via transponder lock, Xavier. Do you know any organizations with access to such technology?

As for that... the Galaxy has changed much since Rallo's time. You have no idea where he might go.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 04:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The Bureau!!!!!!!!

Maybe Xavier could hack their systems big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 05:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That would require a spectacular plan. As you witnessed personally at Newhaven, breaking into a Bureau office was no easy task, and you wanted to wreck the tracking system, not use it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 05:29 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well it is a good thing we are so good at planning!!!!

no expression

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 05:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Perhaps it is time for me to go put together my crack team of Galder hunters!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Questionable.

And with that, Xavier carts the bloodied and beaten Rianna and Dak back to Epireus, leaving Vorkuda behind. Rand confidently states he can handle the situation here, though he asks you to send for Gallador in Galder's fighter. He will stay in touch about his findings.

The Arnians do not hang around long; they grab what Dak promised them and depart, jumping into hyperspace shortly before you do and returning to the Republic.

You can see the damage to the Vorkudan colony from space. The billowing smoke trails for miles across the surface, and the colony itself burns brightly. You watch it disappear into the distance and set course for home. As the stars streak, you turn your mind toward planning...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

And that's that! It took a few years but we completed the story.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Finally!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:27 PM