KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Sorry - have been a little busy lately but I'm back.

Edna is sick of fighting for now so decides to approach the two men guarding the guide with the hope of talking to them.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 10:17 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"State your business," says one, as both raise their blasters.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 11:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

"I'm here to see Shareth the Hutt. The name's Edana Vashti. Knowing Shareth, she's probably already expecting my visit. You'd better tell her I'm here."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 02:18 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Uhh..."

The guards decide to call a superior to confirm who you are. Shortly, a male Zabrak with thinly-inked tattoos etched onto his face.

"Hmm," he says, scrutinizing. "Edana Vashti? The name sounds familiar... where would Shareth know you from?"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 01:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

"Just mention the blockade at Damagran - she'll remember who I am".

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 11:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh dear," says the Zabrak. "You're one of Kuylen's, aren't you? Why do you idiots keep coming to Nar Shaddaa? Come in, come in..."

The Zabrak is Li Milano, the Hutt's attendant. He guides you into the Palace until you reach the grand throne room. At this time of night, there is some entertaining being done with Twi'lek dancers. Shareth, a great bloated Hutt with breasts, sits unamused upon a dias, surrounded by lackeys.

Li Milano heads over and whispers to the Hutt, who suddenly looks your way with great interest. She calls for the dancers and music to stop.

"Is it truly Edna who come before me?" Shareth says in Huttese.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 02:51 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

"Surely I have not changed so much since we last met! Although I would have thought that YOU might have invested in some better better entertainment by now!"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 10:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Shareth gives a hearty Hutt laugh.

"I am merely surprised that you are on Nar Shaddaa," Shareth says. "Especially without your Master. It is a dangerous place for one so young as you."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 10:38 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

"Oh come now Shareth - we both know I am not without survival skills! But actually I am just passing through. I'm on my way to the meridian sector. Thought it would be rude not to drop in while I had a few hours to spare. Besides, I've heard you still keep a stock of Andoan wine for special guests" Edna says jokingly.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 10:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ahh," Shareth says. "You seek to be a guest in my court? Surely you know that such things are not given lightly. Everyone who kneels before me has earned that right."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 07:47 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

"Ah well of course they have! Is there some service you wish me to perform for you to earn that right or should I simply leave now?"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 10:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hmmmm," the Hutt utters, thinking to herself. "I may have a task that you could render me..."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:09 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

"In that case tell me more."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 12:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I have become interested in acquiring the services of a man," Shareth says. "Unfortunately, he is not particularly interested in being under my employ. I am sure you can appreciate that my interests supersede his own, yes?"

Her court laughs on cue.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 05:10 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna smirks to herself as she wonders just what Shareth means by the 'services ' of a man then shudders at the thought.

"I'm certain a little persuasion on my part could go a long way towards helping you there. Who is this man and what is it that he can do for you?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 12:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"His name is Opem, and he is a drug chemist," says Shareth, "and I need you to kidnap him and bring him to me. Normally I would send my battle droids to detain him. There is a problem that your instincts will help with that they cannot handle, though.

"He is a Defel and is very, VERY elusive."

Savoir-Faire check says that Edana knows of the Defel. They are a wolf-like race with a talent for evasion and sneaking of all sorts. They have a natural talent for manipulating shadows to better hide themselves. It wouldn't affect her droids, so he is probably just too agile for them to catch him.

Last edited by REXXXX on Apr 18th, 2011 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 04:02 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna sighs with the disappointment that she won't be allowed to kill him if he irritates her but at least a good hunt will pass the time.

"And where was this Opem last seen? I presume he is on planet."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 08:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Li Milano can give you the location of his drug lab.

"He will be protected," says Shareth. "But I don't think that will be a problem for you, will it?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 10:08 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

A slightly evil grin spreads across Edna's face. "Oh somehow I doubt it. It's no fun if it's too easy. I'll try my hardest not to damage him!"

Edna heads to ask Li Milano what he can tell her about Opem's last known location.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 10:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Return to me when you have done this small favor," Shareth says. "Then we shall see about that wine..."

Li Milano tells you what he can. It is a boarded-up home in a really bad part of the lower levels, where Opem operates without much interference. When people DO mess with him, he has a few armed thugs he cuts deals with for protection.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 10:40 PM