KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Can I signal the droids to come in and then be brazen and go and find these people?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:49 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You certainly can! You get a "Roger, roger," over the comlink and the droids will be here in a few moments.

You can sense you are being watched.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Do i know where from? If it is via a camera, can I see it? Or can I see the person?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:55 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your supernatural intuition says the watcher is in a closet nearby.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 09:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

can edna stand back and open the door with the force.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 10:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Easily!

You yank the door open rather harder than you intend, tearing it off its hinges and sending it crashing into a table. Sometimes you still have trouble being subtle when you use your powers.

In any case, two men emerge from the closet with blaster rifles shortly after and open fire!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 10:59 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Can I rip the blasters from their hands with the force?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 09:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It would be a point spent on Combat Push to render them unarmed.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 09:58 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Would I have enough time to ignite my lightsabre and deflect the blaster bolts instead?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

With the power Swiftness, a Jedi can draw his lightsaber in the blink of an eye- so yes! Any other efforts that Edana wishes to make not to be hit?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:22 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I could dash back towards the doorway I came in through just to get to a vantage point where I at least have a little cover.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Certainly!

So it is that Edana has quickly retreated to the doorway and lit her lightsaber when the men open fire. She is rather good at defending herself, but these guys aren't like the thugs you dispatched earlier.

Both men are firing big blasters into your cover, heavy assault rifle-type hardware. One man manages to take chunks out of the door frame and hits you for 5 damage.

----

THE HUTT'S TASK, Start of Turn 2

Edana (LS9): 3/5 [OGu] (9F)

Hitman A: 0

Hitman B: 0

----

Your droids will arrive on Turn 5.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 11:07 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Do I not have a lightsabre pool of 10 with my orthodox guard? (could be wrong. I clearly have no idea what I am talking about!).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 08:50 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

ok enough hiding in the doorway. Can I lift the table or door that I pulled off with the force and fling it towards the the two hitmen while i charge towards them with my lightsabre. Might aswell just go in for the kill really. Am I able to block as I move forward?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 09:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

My mistake, you should be at 10, yes.

And your Defense is always running unless you do something to turn it off (i.e. tap the schtick, swap it out, voluntarily turn it off) or if you are performing an activity that leaves you exposed (i.e. operating a computer, cutting down a door).

Hurling the door is going to be a Bombard- want to spend the point? Since the hitmen are close together, I can rule it as an attack on both.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 07:37 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I actualy didn't mean the hurling the door as an offensive maneuvre, just a distraction. It doesn't even need to go anywhere near them. Just distract their attention while I am on the move.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 11:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That would be an action to perform in lieu of a lightsaber attack.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 09:10 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh I'll just go straight in with the lightsabre attack then and hope for the best!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 10:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Initiative goes to Edna on a roll of 6 to 5! She rushes forward suddenly and swings her blade at the first hitman. These gunner-types don't seem to have much idea for defending themselves up-close. You roll two 6s and two 4s with an Orthodox Guard conversion, for four successes! Adding that to the base damage of her lightsaber, Edna deals 10 points of damage as her lightsaber nearly cuts into the Hitman but he stumbles backward just in time.

Out of cover, Edna is not as well protected when both men open fire in retaliation. Each is wielding a heavy rifle with a base damage of 4, and they roll two successes each for a total of 12 damage.

Edna recalls some of what Kuylen taught her and deflects those shots away with some effort.

----

THE HUTT'S TASK, Start of Turn 3

Edana (LS9): 3/17 [OGu] (9F)

Hitman A: 10

Hitman B: 0

----

Your droids will arrive on Turn 5.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2011 06:38 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ok you'll have to forgive me as I'm a bit confused. Did Edna deflect the blaster fire or not? You seem to say she did but she still took damage. I don't really get it.

Also you still have me down as a lightsabre pool of 9 which we already said should be 10. Not sure if that actually makes any difference.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 10:54 PM