KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Damage in this system is more of a concept that physical harm that Edna has sustained. It represents you getting tired in combat or running out of luck (not that Edna believes in luck). So yes, you deflected the lasers, but it was tiring.

And yes, my mistake! I rolled the extra die for you and it was a 4, so you did 11 damage.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

okie dokie I will go in for the kill with my lightsabre then with the injured hitman.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 11:10 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

6-2 keeps Initiative in your hands.

Edana rolls ten dice (not nine! I corrected the readout accordingly) and shows seven successes. That is enough for her to finish off the hitman. Feel free to describe that small victory!

The other Hitman keeps firing for his life! Edana takes 6 points as she withdraws her blade from the other man and smacks away the bolt.

----

THE HUTT'S TASK, Start of Turn 4

Edana (LS10): 3/23 [OGu] (9F)

Hitman B: 0

----

Your droids will arrive on Turn 5.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 05:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Right I'll attack hitman B then I guess.

How much damage can I actually take by the way? I have absolutely no idea!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 06:10 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Damage is determined by Strength. Edana has a Strength of 3, so we multiply it by 10 and add 20. Her limit is 50 points. It is when she reaches 50 that an actual injury can (and will) occur.

Edana slashes at the second hitman this time, cutting him for 9 damage. Even on a poor roll, lightsabers do incredible damage.

He fires back but manages to foul this up. Edana reflects this one without a problem.

It is now that the battle droids enter! The hitman turns to fire on them... but he is overwhelmed by a volley of laser fire that is returned at him. He falls and the room is quiet.

"Orders," one of the droids requests of you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 09:29 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

"stay where you are for now". Edana says.

Ok can I still sense a third person somehwere?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2011 07:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You can! He's in the next room.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2011 09:50 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Right I'll send the droids in there first then please. Whatever traps he has waiting he can waste them on the metal first.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 10:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The droids march in!

A moment later, one returns.

"This room is vacant, mistress," it reports.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 07:22 AM