KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone: Bentley vs BBZ vs Gundam

Battlezone: Bentley vs BBZ vs Gundam
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you mean the same ultron doom rebuilt? please
Yes because being killed by galactus is such a low feat roll eyes (sarcastic).

Oh and thanks for building me with the ray that killed Kang. big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 05:06 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

@PG: You're using a particle projector to beat someone who can counter any kind of energy and read through atomic particles as if they were in english? It was a good idea but fails against my admittedly cheessy ATOMIC POWERS!!!

Ultron in the other hand is powered by a fusion reactor, your turn BB smile

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 05:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

nah, just absorb cheesy atomic powers, and/or simply nullify the nuclear ractions on a planet wide scale as doom did before

no big d

as for bbz, his squad and the earth can go to hell

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 25th, 2011 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 06:28 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

nah, just absorb cheesy atomic powers, and/or simply nullify the nuclear ractions on a planet wide scale as doom did before

no big d

On the contrary it is Doom and his mother that are going to hell big grin.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 06:59 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

no big d

Yeah, particle projectors must work quite well against inert elements being threated to increase their radiation, however my amalgam feeds on stray particles, way to power up my character PG eek!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 07:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You glossed over the absorbtion part i see, and when it comes to energy control/retention, gold key solar pales in comparison to silver surfer, let alone galactus

All fell to doom's tech, and that tech can be easily willed into being. Ultron cannot technopathically control it either

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 01:34 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You glossed over the absorbtion part i see, and when it comes to energy control/retention, gold key solar pales in comparison to silver surfer, let alone galactus......

All fell to doom's tech, and that tech can be easily willed into being. Ultron cannot technopathically control it either

no escape

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 01:36 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

You glossed over the absorbtion part i see, and when it comes to energy control/retention, gold key solar pales in comparison to silver surfer, let alone galactus

Are there any feats that Doombots have that show I cannot take control of them? Because I have no short of Technopathy feats.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 02:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

prove you can

========================

doom will be destroying earth in the meantime

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 03:31 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

prove you can

========================

doom will be destroying earth in the meantime
I asked before and as Bentleys ruling his said no planetary destuction. And I would vote against it.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Is plantery destruction allowed? I'm not planning on it but that would certainly blow a hole in my plans.
Originally posted by Bentley
It would be easier if it was an indestructible planet made of dirt with regular vegetation on it.
"not allowed" is kinda hard to say. some low heralds can't to it if they tried, and on the other end some can from collateral damage.

anyway, i don't really care so...do whatever

i just want to fight

As for taking control of the Doombots I already posted technopathy feats. I'll post them against but first show me something that shows doombots have a resistance to technopathy.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 03:40 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

hang on, which ultron model are you using again?

=======================

(please log in to view the image)

^ the armour anti-hacking at work. all the doombots are weraing the same suit

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
They are so perfect, that even telepaths can't tell the difference, from Fantastic Four #278:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...oombot02278.jpg

^ concerning how well buit the minds are in each doombot, so they can even resist hacking even if you somehow got in, shit, they might just back-hack you.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
[B]Doom even has backdoor access to all his Doombots, from Fantastic Four: 1234 #1:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...ot04FF12341.jpg

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 26th, 2011 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 03:56 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

lemme fix that picture

^ the armour anti-hacking at work. all the doombots are wearing the same suit

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 26th, 2011 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 04:12 AM
Bentley
Seitei

@PG: So you're using lens fashioned from Claw to absorb my energy? I'm not the TaaII, how is that supposed to work? confused

Now, that's a waste of time and energy. Also your battle plan as you brought it, is very weakly defined, you're building a bunch of machines and not even using them while we are actually moving and attacking. At least hanging those constructs around will make it easier for me to analyse green lantern energy.

Thanks smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 10:15 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

hang on, which ultron model are you using again?

=======================

^ the armour anti-hacking at work. all the doombots are weraing the same suit

^ concerning how well buit the minds are in each doombot, so they can even resist hacking even if you somehow got in, shit, they might just back-hack you.
Primary Adamantium. Besides that there are so many different versions of Ultron with so many feats between all of them and so few feats to the individual model that i'm just using a little of everything. Delph said every version bedies Ultron-7(who stomped 3 high heralds and like 10 metas) and phanlax Ultron are low herald.

Heres just some technopathy feats.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...saultShield.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...aultShield2.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...idescontrol.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ersatellite.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...cksExtremis.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ksExtremis2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ksExtremis3.jpg

And please prove that Doombots have that kind of hacking defense. Thats the original Doom. Doom>Doombots no matter how alike they are. And considering I have hacked Iron Mans armor and a Stark satellite its not exactly out of question.

Oh and NOW WAY IN HELL are freakin' DOOMBOTS hacking me.

Keep in mind while not phanlax Ultron, the phanlax tech tried to take control of me but Ultron counter hacked it instead.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...olsPhallanx.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...lsPhallanx2.jpg

Last edited by Black bolt z on Feb 26th, 2011 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 05:54 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Edit: Double post.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 05:57 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Have you guys just given up on trying to beat me shifty?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 10:13 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^

==========================================

@PG: So you're using lens fashioned from Claw to absorb my energy? I'm not the TaaII, how is that supposed to work? confused
doom had the necessary stuff, but needed klaw's body for drawing in galactus' energy as he was pulling it in himself, but this is irrelivant as you are not using galactus: a being quite unique in comics. you're just using a dude who's radioactive and energy based = dime a dozen. doom drained: surfer, hyperstorm, aron (watcher), and doom's harness has already worked on galactus before minus the lenses, that was just to steal his new energies as he was gathering it that time only.

Now, that's a waste of time and energy. Also your battle plan as you brought it, is very weakly defined, you're building a bunch of machines and not even using them while we are actually moving and attacking. At least hanging those constructs around will make it easier for me to analyse green lantern energy.Thanks smile
any energy "wasted" is regained from my opponents, namely solar, but then again his nuclear reactions are jammed. erm

lantern energy is quite unique, you's have to prove you could utilize it, even without the posibility of the lantern it came from simply making it backfire on you or willing it out of existance.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Mar 1st, 2011 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 03:30 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Sorry? I have a guy who stole energies from both Galactus and the Collector, sorry if I'm not colored impressed by GL energy, did you know that the Weaponer recently manipulated White Lantern energy?

I'll just counter your crappy constructs after I jump on you.

http://img261.imageshack.us/i/korvacagstrange2xl2.jpg/

I'll be shooting at your face too.

At the showing you posted -in the scan you brought-, Doom was using both TaaII and Klaw who had been there and fixed the ship's form into itself -being sound-, Doom was supposedly trapped at that point and using alien tech; using alien tech is not the same as building it again -I'm not saying Doom cannot suck Power Cosmic, I'm just saying the feat you brought is weaksauce-.

AND, I already explained you won't zap my powers by shooting particles at me -again, the scan you sent-, because I manipulate particles and I'm no inert piece of uranium. Good job giving me power thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 07:34 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i almost forgot about my 3 destroyer armours running around ha

Last edited by psycho gundam on Mar 1st, 2011 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 08:53 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The armors will be dealt with, I can analyse and destroy green constructs afterall, not that the armor was anything beyond my damage output to begin with.

No matter how many times I read "his particle projector" did this and that, I still feel that the fact I get stronger on particles is missed by you. Maybe the scan will be different the next time around.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 09:20 PM