KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Schwarzenegger's Return Revives 'Terminator' Franchise!

Schwarzenegger's Return Revives 'Terminator' Franchise!
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well i already knew that that and it can be many things another one you can put to it is Pocahontas

Fair enough, But i still think he still has it for making movies even if Avatar did borrow plots from other stories, But as i said in a previous post he did do the story back in 1994 so yeah could've went over it but no he did'nt.

He may have it but what i mean is i dont think he wants to anymore. Just from what ive seen. Bin lazy.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 02:14 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I'd like to see The Expendables take on Arnie as the Terminator.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:17 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Do we really need Arnold in person to revive the Terminator franchise? We already saw in Salvation that Arnold can be in it, without being in it.

If he does come back in person and not just a voice, I hope he's just a head, or like Modok.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I dont think the franchise should really even be revived. All the last one was, was brand recognition. I mean they even had to put arnold into it and have a guy who's a machine but helps out John Connor. I mean cmon at this point it was supposed to be them vs. machines.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 09:00 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
Do we really need Arnold in person to revive the Terminator franchise? We already saw in Salvation that Arnold can be in it, without being in it.

If he does come back in person and not just a voice, I hope he's just a head, or like Modok.

i think it is for pure money purposes to have arnold return.. but i doubt at 120 yrs old laughing out loud arnold can pull it off

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 09:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I think they could do what they did in Salvation with Arnold's head on another guy's body, but they need to give him lines rather than just be a face. Make him an important character to the story. I'd love to see a good guy Arnold and a bad guy Arnold in the same movie. Whenever a character sees him (and the audience), you don't know whether to trust him or not. Is it the good Terminator or the bad Terminator? Pretty much, it would be like seeing his original Terminator vs the Terminator he played in Terminator 2.

Or bring back T1000 or another pretty much same sort of technology Terminator, that would also be amazing.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 09:26 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alex4u

well i think he is quite old to play a robot now. But i agree its really hard to find his replacement.

Last edited by alex4u on Jun 14th, 2011 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 09:50 AM
alex4u is currently offline Click here to Send alex4u a Private Message Find more posts by alex4u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, he came back to the Terminator franchise twice in consecutive films, and neither he not James Cameron could save it. RIP - please RIP.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 03:46 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by omgchos
He may have it but what i mean is i dont think he wants to anymore. Just from what ive seen. Bin lazy.
He's stated on record he is tired of doing the Terminator movies.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 10:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Maybe his son can step in.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2021 06:17 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Lau
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rudester
Maybe his son can step in.

I think the Terminator series was very good. But now it's enough. I don't think we need another Terminator movie.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2022 09:56 PM
Oliver Lau is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Lau a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Lau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote