KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men Anime Trailer

X-Men Anime Trailer
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

X-Men Anime Trailer

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...videos-streamed

The animation looks pretty stellar, way better than either the Iron Man or Wolverine anime. This one might actually be good.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:29 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah I've always wanted to watch an anime Xmen.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 02:56 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What trailer?

all i see in that link to click on is one for that Nichijou thing.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

first clip.Took me a while to notice that's cyclops...It's look nice

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

theyre gonna use Armor instead of Rouge, Emma, Jean, Psylocke or anyone else of the well established female X-Men?!? well i guess since it a Japanese anime. they'd decide to use at least ONE Japanese character.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:05 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
theyre gonna use Armor instead of Rouge, Emma, Jean, Psylocke or anyone else of the well established female X-Men?!? well i guess since it a Japanese anime. they'd decide to use at least ONE Japanese character.
One japanese girl who is a teenager stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:49 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Once again I bet there won't be any Colossus. Guys got like.....12 episodes over all the x-men shows combined.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:26 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Eh...

I like/love lots of anime, but I can never get into the way they draw characters.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 03:01 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Eh...

I like/love lots of anime, but I can never get into the way they draw characters.

Obvisouly been watching the wrong ones.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 04:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Watched the first 2 episodes already. Love the animation. Wished it had some more of the well established characters like Rogue, Iceman, Psylocke etc. Maybe they show up throughout the season. Emma already showed up and I believe she's in it for the season.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 06:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought Cyclops looked crap, but that's imo...

Any word on Colossus? What's the lineup?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 08:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

As of episode 3 is Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Professor X with Emma and Armor just introduced.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 02:32 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Cyclops looks like a 15 year old emo boy. Logan actually looks much better than in Wolverine anime.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 11:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sadly.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 09:34 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

so is colossus in the show?? does anybody know?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 04:40 PM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Got to watch this on Netflix (yay for free trials) all the way through.

I really wasn't a fan of the animation, but I thought the writing and such were pretty good for what it was.

The only thing I had real issue with was how they overstated Cyclops' grieving over Jean and subsequent emo-ness. It lasted way longer than it should have.

All in all though, I would have liked to see more.

Also, Colossus had a cameo in the final episode, but didn't really do much.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 10:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megh
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the awesome movie in the symbol of movie and it is a good action movie. nitetours . This type of movie i never saw in my full life and i want to get this type of movie in future.

Last edited by megh on Oct 7th, 2012 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 05:15 PM
megh is currently offline Click here to Send megh a Private Message Find more posts by megh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

You're not Australian.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 01:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote