KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
Started by: ti83mather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ti83mather
Restricted

Account Restricted

Justin Bieber

Who has bieber fever?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 11:22 PM
ti83mather is currently offline Click here to Send ti83mather a Private Message Find more posts by ti83mather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Justin Bieber

With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy. I think the proper slang in the gay&lesbian community is "baby-dyke."

(please log in to view the image)

Let's see if we have to wait 20+ years for him to come out and admit he's a sausage-jokey, like we did with Ricky Martin.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Not me I am sick and tired of hearing about him all the time

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 07:11 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killakilwolski@
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya just jealous cuz he's the best entertainer of all time

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 08:07 PM
killakilwolski@ is currently offline Click here to Send killakilwolski@ a Private Message Find more posts by killakilwolski@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killamike*@(89*
Restricted

Account Restricted

he doesn't like dudes he is strictly girls, he is like michael x a billion, no one compares

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 08:31 PM
killamike*@(89* is currently offline Click here to Send killamike*@(89* a Private Message Find more posts by killamike*@(89* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Re: Re: Justin Bieber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy.

I agree.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 09:53 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by killakilwolski@
ya just jealous cuz he's the best entertainer of all time

No I could think of alot of entertainers who have talent.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 03:34 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I think all these Bieber fanatics are those people who haven't got over Michael Jacksons death. Fair enough if you like the guy, or even if you think he has talent, but to claim him as some sort of supremely talented guy who has changed the face of the planet is ignorant and pathetic. And Lady Gaga too. These people should get a life, or even a clue would suffice. I suppose we should be thankful for the likes of Gaga and Bieber, because without them these desperate people would probably kill themselves or go postal. Your following outbursts at this post will back me up.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:44 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Averie05

Originally posted by Dr Mystery
I think all these Bieber fanatics are those people who haven't got over Michael Jacksons death. Fair enough if you like the guy, or even if you think he has talent, but to claim him as some sort of supremely talented guy who has changed the face of the planet is ignorant and pathetic. And Lady Gaga too. These people should get a life, or even a clue would suffice. I suppose we should be thankful for the likes of Gaga and Bieber, because without them these desperate people would probably kill themselves or go postal. Your following outbursts at this post will back me up.

i hear ya. xD

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 07:44 AM
Averie05 is currently offline Click here to Send Averie05 a Private Message Find more posts by Averie05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i hope he doesn't turn out to be another charlie sheen

lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 05:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

He most likly well.Alot of singers and movie stars been latly.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 06:39 PM
Schelster
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was surprised when I saw Justin Bieber dating with Selena Gomez. And now, they're couple already. Justin is lucky enough to become a boyfriend of my idol Selena.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:10 PM
Schelster is currently offline Click here to Send Schelster a Private Message Find more posts by Schelster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I'm reserving judgment... he's 17 so i don't really expect him to have good music at the moment. Who knows he could improve a lot... the only way to escape being forgotten as a "flash in the pan" pop star is to actually gain talent.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 02:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

She is older then him which I wonder if it is going to last.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 03:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm reserving judgment... he's 17 so i don't really expect him to have good music at the moment. Who knows he could improve a lot... the only way to escape being forgotten as a "flash in the pan" pop star is to actually gain talent.

Take Michael Jackson, by 17 he was writing his own music and making his own dance routines. That's talent.

Beiber's nothing really except a propped up image, once he loses the teenie-bopper image, he'll be just another 20-something boy-band boy without a band and they'll be another younger kid singing and moving on stage to replace him. He's making money by the truck-load though; that I applaud him for, if he's smart, he'll get into producing once his shine wears away.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 9th, 2011 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 04:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I laughed so hard when he was plugged full of holes on CSI.
Things have changed since i was a kid. If you were to like something like the bieber you would of been ridiculed for it. when i was growing up it was new kids on the block and tiffany, but only the 5-10 year olds would admit they liked them. i was into van halen and aerosmith.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:26 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soulkiller

I think he is so overrated.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 09:50 AM
soulkiller is currently offline Click here to Send soulkiller a Private Message Find more posts by soulkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Re: Re: Justin Bieber

Originally posted by Robtard
With his new hair-style, he looks like a young lesbian trying to look like a boy. I think the proper slang in the gay&lesbian community is "baby-dyke."

(please log in to view the image)

Let's see if we have to wait 20+ years for him to come out and admit he's a sausage-jokey, like we did with Ricky Martin.
Profiled.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 05:54 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bensmith09888

I don't think he is a good entertainer.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 12:02 PM
bensmith09888 is currently offline Click here to Send bensmith09888 a Private Message Find more posts by bensmith09888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ashleyhuber70

Hi, who have Justin Bieber baby photos here, can I ask it?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 01:33 PM
ashleyhuber70 is currently offline Click here to Send ashleyhuber70 a Private Message Find more posts by ashleyhuber70 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote