KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Surfer vs Superboy Prime

Team Surfer vs Superboy Prime
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I think Surfer tips the fight. People who just use physical force ain't gonna do much. The guy was laughing at Black Adam's punches.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:55 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Yet Superboy was seemingly hurting him no problem

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:58 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And a bullet Ko'd Thor.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic.
laughing out loud

Glads would get fistf*cked by Prime.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:56 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anthol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud

Glads would get fistf*cked by Prime.

Prime probably fist ****s himself. That's literally how emo he is.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:58 PM
Anthol is currently offline Click here to Send Anthol a Private Message Find more posts by Anthol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kryptonite from Earth-Prime would work, if the Lo3W story was any indicator, but I'm unsure if Surfer would be able to replicate a substance off the Power Cosmic alone given that it's highly unlikely Prime would stand around and let him do that. Red solar radiation, though, is more likely, I think.

Generally, the team should win.

I thought there was no kryptonite from earth prime....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:22 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Attacking Prime's fist with his face isn't exactly a sound tactic.

laughing

Lol... I'm just saying. If gladiator can hold off Supreme, someone who is more powerful than Prime (they stalemated) then I see no reason for Glads to have any problem holding his own against Prime.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

If the teams only hope is somehow suddenly discovering that SBP is vulnerable to red sun radiation then they're in trouble.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:44 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team handily

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:54 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Naija boy
Team handily
You think they have enough combined muscle to take him handily?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:00 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

This isn't going to be a muscle fight. Quasar, brb,nova, and ss are all high class energy manipulators who can utilize their powers from a distance. They aren't going to go in there slugging it out. That's just unnecessary. If brb surfer and quasar are simultaneously draining his energy then he is going to be running on empty........and I mean fast. Or surfer could blanket the place with red sun radiation while quasar and brb do the solar draining and nova Gladiator and black bolt use long range attacks to weaken him further. The teams only way of losing this is if they were to try to enter a punch for punch slugfest with him and even then, they have a good shot at winning.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:25 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

This isn't going to be a muscle fight. Quasar, brb,nova, and ss are all high class energy manipulators who can utilize their powers from a distance. They aren't going to go in there slugging it out. That's just unnecessary. If brb surfer and quasar are simultaneously draining his energy then he is going to be running on empty........and I mean fast. Or surfer could blanket the place with red sun radiation while quasar and brb do the solar draining and nova Gladiator and black bolt use long range attacks to weaken him further. The teams only way of losing this is if they were to try to enter a punch for punch slugfest with him and even then, they have a good shot at winning.

thumb up I like it. As a nova prime, Rich can also absorb and drain energy from any source, including life energy. Just putting that out there.

On a side note, who would you consider to be a Marvel equivalent powerwise to SBP?

Last edited by dmills on Feb 24th, 2011 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:35 PM
Naija boy

Originally posted by dmills
thumb up I like it. As a nova prime, Rich can absorb and drain energy from any source, including life energy. Just putting that out there.

On a side note, who would you consider to be a Marvel equivalent powerwise to SBP?

Yeah I know rich can as well. I just mentioned only 3 of them doing the draining because I thought adding rich would be overkill.

Hmm, in terms of power ranking, as a person who I'd consider above hh but below the true sky father level people I'd say maybe genis vell or voidsentry. During the high moments of high heralds they sometimes elevate to this level but that's a high end feat thing.

Last edited by Naija boy on Feb 24th, 2011 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:49 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sure he's faced his fair share of heros, but a couple heralds, Gladiator, Nova, Black Bolt, and a Thor level character are a different story. He isn't gonna one shot any of them except possibly Black Bolt.

Nova, Quasar, and Terrax would fall before a non-jobbing Black Bolt. He aint getting one-shot by no punk kid

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Yeah I know rich can as well. I just mentioned only 3 of them doing the draining because I thought adding rich would be overkill.

Hmm, in terms of power ranking, as a person who I'd consider above hh but below the true sky father level people I'd say maybe genis vell or voidsentry. During the high moments of high heralds they sometimes elevate to this level but that's a high end feat thing.

Ok. That's kinda what I was thinking but I'm not all that good with dc lol.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:09 PM

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nova, Quasar, and Terrax would fall before a non-jobbing Black Bolt. He aint getting one-shot by no punk kid
rly?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:20 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Depends how the team fights really. They have the tools to bfr him or beat him with exotic powers, but if they try to outpower him with blasts and strength they'll get tooled like the DC teams Prime fought did.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 07:02 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Mindset
Terrax solos
The day terrax solos any I burn my comics.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 07:52 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by carver9
laughing

Lol... I'm just saying. If gladiator can hold off Supreme, someone who is more powerful than Prime (they stalemated) then I see no reason for Glads to have any problem holding his own against Prime.
Thats a big If Carvs.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 07:53 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
passive reader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Team Surfer vs Superboy Prime

Originally posted by Damborgson
Team: Silver Surfer, gladiator, nova, beta ray bill, quasar, black bolt, and terrax take on SBP. Who wins?
This team can't beat a before Crisis Superman and the regular one, 35 Green Lanterns including the good ones, and bunches of high metas. Prime can and did. So the team then, should also lose to Prime. Plus Prime's durability is universal. It would take a high being like Odin or the Stranger to even hurt Prime a little bit.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:04 PM
passive reader is currently offline Click here to Send passive reader a Private Message Find more posts by passive reader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote