KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » New look at Sentinel Prime

New look at Sentinel Prime
Started by: Darth Venom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

New look at Sentinel Prime

The new issue of Empire Magazine has some images from Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which give a new look at Sentinel Prime (i.e. the aged 'bot seen at the end of the film's teaser) and a new look at the revamped Optimus Prime.

Info in the article includes that the name of the Ferrari is Dreadbox, and that Sentinel Prime is "a big brother and mentor to Optimus Prime," which is probably familiar info to fans of the franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 11:20 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Optimus's head looks a bit more G1 to me in that shot.

Good post, Venom. smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 12:03 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sentinel Prime is a beast...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 03:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frank911
Restricted

Account Restricted

optimus and sentanal Prime together will be a treet

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 11:16 AM
frank911 is currently offline Click here to Send frank911 a Private Message Find more posts by frank911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The early script leak had Ultra Magnus in it quite prominently.
I think Sentinel Prime will play much the same role in this....I think he was originally gonna be Magnus, like Bay probably recognised rightly that character model in the trailer looked nothing Like Magnus and that that would be met with further derision.
But the 'combining with trailer for body armour' idea seems to had made it, at least.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:09 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

A look at the leader class figure.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:35 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Breaking news from IMDB: Leonard Nimoy has joined the cast to voice Sentinel Prime!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 04:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

OMG, Leonard Nimoy!

*Squeals*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:57 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Awesome.

Shame he couldn't have been Galvatron though, coulda de-pussified MegaBaytron that way..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 12:07 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The fight scenes in this look insane though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 10:18 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah...they looked that way for the last two movies too, by the trailers.... The scenes be on YT within 3 months of it being shown... smile

And if its just action and shiny robots fighting is what you want, War for Cybertron is ideal... it kicks much ass, and it's plot is better than the bay movies too. The makers of the game are making the tie-in game for DOTM too... so that might be the best thing to come out of this, action wise.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 11:39 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah I gotta play that. Heard it has a cool Glam Rock Soundtrack.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 12:34 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

This has me thinking about the DOTM plot....will we see the eighties in it?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 02:34 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I hope so. It would open many doors to creative use of the vibe the original cartoon gave.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That would be my hope too, if I do actually end up spending money to see it at any point.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 05:32 PM