KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Con)

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Con)
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"I will be careful. I suppose I should meet the senator."

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 09:41 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is a speeder waiting for you that Torman ushers you toward.

"Yes, you will be meeting with Senator Gallifer shortly. As well as the members of his newly formed private guard, of which you will be the leader and coordinator."

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 09:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"You mentioned the Senator was trying to change laws? Is there a vote coming up or do the enemies of his want to generally get rid of him?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 10:02 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Torman explains that the Senator is planning on legalizing laws that will legitimize investigations into government personnel, which were previously guarded against by privacy rights. It is being met warmly by the populace, but the Mafia is none too pleased.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 10:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"I can imagine. But is there any specific date, or will we have to proactively take care of certain parts of the mafia to make him safe again?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 11:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Torman looks confused.

"Take care of the Mafia?" Torman asks.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 05:29 PM
Bardock42

"I don't think you can take care of organized crime altogether, but perhaps aiding the investigation or targeting certain parts of their organisation could be advantageous."

Con is thinking how similar this situation is to Luon, though he doesn't want to make the same mistakes.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 06:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That may provoke the Mafia into violent action," Torman says, nervously. "We already expect that, of course. If you think it will help, by all means. I know little of the investigation myself. I am not sure what progress they've made.

"Just remember that you need to protect the Senator above all else."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 09:31 PM
Bardock42

"Of course, protecting the senator is my number one priority, if the investigation can not help in that I will not pursue it."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 11:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I trust your wisdom, Master Jedi," Torman says. "Is there anything else you wish to discuss before we arrive?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 07:03 PM
Bardock42

"If there is nothing else you think I should know, I can't think of anything"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 07:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I hope you are not opposed to working with mercenaries?" Torman asks.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 07:11 PM
Bardock42

"Not inherently, no. But did you have them checked out well? Don't want one of our own to become a problem"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 11:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I have performed extensive background checks to ensure that it will not be a problem," Torman says. "They're rough, but they're honoring their contracts."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 12:32 AM
Bardock42

"That's good, it will be favourable to have people I can count on." Con smiles a little and goes on: "So, I assume you did a background check on me, too?"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"To the best of my ability," says Torman, fiddling with a coat sleeve. "These mercenaries are locals and have records on this world. You do not."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 11:10 PM
Bardock42

"So what did you find out, need something filled in?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 11:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not necessarily," Torman says. "I AM curious why you didn't finish your Jedi training." He produces a small datapad. "You were involved in situations on Vono'k and Luon, most notably. What were you doing there?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:52 PM
Bardock42

"I fought and won a war on Vono'k. And I attempted to defeat a crime syndicate on Luon, it didn't work out the way I wanted."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 10:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Well," says Torman, "if that did not go as planned, I can tell you that fighting the Mafia will not either. Thankfully you're just here to protect, not to fight."

The speeder comes to a halt.

"We're here," Torman says.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:58 PM