KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Relle)

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Relle)
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b1plusb2

"No," Relle says.

-

Also, Relle wants to see if there are any other personnel she can enlist to help her with her assignment. Unless the Elder wants her to do it alone.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:43 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Several reasons! For one, the Senator himself likely is supporting his own criminal activities. Even if he isn't, it will be nearly impossible for him to reign in the activities of the Mafia. He cannot oppose them and it is ludicrous that he is trying."

-

The Elder is unwilling to allow other assassins to help you. He is confident you can do this on your own.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 09:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Hmm.

"What can you tell me about the Mafia?" Relle asks. "Perhaps I can use their dislike of the Senator to my advantage."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 02:39 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rylph explains that the Mafia is not really very united as a criminal organization. It is subdivided in territories and run by a whole rogue's gallery, ranging from brutish enforcers to petty thieves to criminal masterminds.

"It is more of a term used to cover all the interconnected criminal groups," Rylph says. "'The Mafia is everywhere,' that sort of thing. Not much crime exists on Tutalone that is not tied back into that idea somehow."

He thinks it possible that you may find some help within the criminal underworld with your plot.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 09:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Relle is pleased with his answer about finding assistance in the Mafia, but not with the vagueness of the Mafia.

"Are there no figureheads that I could approach? Nobody notable?"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 11:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hmmm," Rylph says. "You may need to investigate that once you arrive on Tutalone. I am not familiar with the likes of the Mafia, though the Fellowship has performed dealings with them. I may be able to provide a contact for you. Otherwise, you are on your own as soon as you step foot on Tutalonian soil."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 02:20 AM
b1plusb2

"That would be much appreciated," Relle says gratefully, though annoyed that he was unable to tell her anything more useful about the Mafia's operations. "Is there anything else I should know about the Senator or his opponents?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 08:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rylph cannot think of anything extremely important.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 10:50 AM
b1plusb2

Mkay.

Relle is going to get underway then.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 01:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! The Fellowship is willing to ferry you off of Wa in order to get you to the main space travel routes; after that, you are on your own getting to Tutalone. Fortunately, Tutalone is close to many spacer lanes.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 08:11 AM
b1plusb2

Does Relle have funds for getting to Tutalone?

If she can, she'll take a private ship to Tutalone, enlisting the help of some smuggler or spacer that can fly her there.

Otherwise, she will sneak aboard a public transport going that way. They can't trace me if I never signed a registry.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 04:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Relle has been given some meager funds, just enough to get her to Tutalone. The Fellowship tries to avoid leaving money trails.

Easy enough to find a private ship, with plenty of spacers and smugglers on the trade routes.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 11:20 PM
b1plusb2

Relle will try to enlist an innocuous, uninteresting spacer without reputation in order to get the Tutalone, not wanting someone that will draw attention.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 07:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It doesn't take you long to find someone like that, some down on his luck spacer willing to take you wherever for a lump sum of credits. He asks no questions and says little other than telling you where to go and when he's leaving.

And so you are en route to Tutalone!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 07:32 AM
b1plusb2

Relle will meet with the spacer at the designated time and place and board the ship, ready for the journey.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 04:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It does not take long. Soon the ship is soaring through space, jumping into hyperspace, and dropping out into the orbit of Tutalone.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 10:14 AM
b1plusb2

Relle looks out the viewport onto the planet, knowing that she is about to cause a great deal of trouble for it.

"Take me in," Relle says. "I intend to sneak out of the starport undetected. Can you distract them for me?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I mean, I already have business down there...." the spacer says. "Just slip out the back while I talk to port authority."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 04:48 PM
b1plusb2

"Right."

Relle will find a hatch that she can slip out of and wait until whoever comes to talk to the spacer has done so, so she can be sure that they are distracted when she gets out of here.

Then she is going to leave the starport and explore the city she has landed in.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 07:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a hatch that lets you out onto the freighter's top.

Sure enough, the spacer is approached and asked for his business.

You have some options. There is a maintenance door next to the ship that leads into the starport's innards. Or you think you could clear jump onto the bay's roof, where there is an assortment of stuff you can sneak behind.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 06:32 PM