KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Relle)

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rivalry (Relle)
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b1plusb2

Relle will go for the roof. Less likely to run into people that way.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 09:18 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is a simple jump from the starship's top to the roof, which Relle nearly fails! She gets the only necessary success on her last die of 12.

The Intrusion check goes much better, passing with four successes.

Relle has slipped out quietly onto the the docking bay roof.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 08:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Relle will now slip quietly out of the starport across the docking bay rooftop. She makes a point to not go near anyone she senses closeby.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 07:10 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The starport is an active place. You manage to navigate your way around the rooftop without running into anyone or being spotted. Eventually you reach a spot that you can slip down unnoticed.

You are clear!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 07:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Now that she is out of the starport, she is going to go find a bar.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Are you going to wander around until you find one?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:49 PM
b1plusb2

No. She will try to find one near the starport. She will ask around for an older bar, if anyone can point her to one.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 08:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Without Savoir-Faire, it is kind of difficult to navigate that way. You can rely on the word of locals, though, and they point you toward the downtown area of the city the starport is in.

The buildings of Tutalone are all built from a gleaming, yellowed marble. Many sport columns and pillars that are intricately engraved, especially in the downtown area where things appear to be much older.

There are a few clubs and bars in the area. Nothing that you can really get a feel for just by asking around.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 06:15 AM
b1plusb2

She will try to see if any of them look particular sketchy or populated by rough types.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 07:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Parts of the downtown quarter look less modernized than others, so you do manage to home in on a club simply called 'Curbstomp.' Sounds like your kind of place, and it is populated by good ol' scum and villainy.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 05:39 AM
b1plusb2

Relle will go inside and start looking around.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 07:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is your typical tavern, Relle- a bar at the far wall, with seating all about, booths along the near walls, and a set of stairs to a smaller upper level where there are more booths and tables.

The bouncer- a tough grizzled man- asks for your ID.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 05:13 PM
b1plusb2

"Why do you want it?" Relle asks, curtly.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 06:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Gotta check your age, little lady," the bouncer says. "Hand it over."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:39 AM
b1plusb2

"I don't think so," Relle says. "I'm kind of a private person."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Then you're not coming in," he says, firmly.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:01 PM
b1plusb2

"I beg to differ," Relle says. "Let me in or I'll let myself in."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 10:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If Relle could provide something to prove how threatening she is, I can make that an Intimidation check.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:58 AM
b1plusb2

Relle will be gutsy and grab this man where is really hurts.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That should do it, then! He certainly wants to keep his manhood and you are let in.

Of course, now you are being watched by most of the bar.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 04:43 AM