KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few

The Chosen Few
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"We need no cooks, thanks.." Kayla spoke as she turned and began to walk away. Before she could get more then several feet away her body image flickered; then suddenly, disappeared.
"Sorry," speaks the General. "Like I was saying.. My name is Mishoru. Mishoru Kentara. I am a God General of... well... that's not important. Yes.. If you would like to stay here with us at the camp tonight, we would be honored. We are used to helping civilians." With a raise of the General's hand, the troops spread out formally and began to set up camp. There were multiple tents, large enough for a few people each. As it darkened, camp fires were set up around the area. Some of the Knights would go out to collect wood, while others would begin cooking pre-made meals. They were small; Rice, Bread, a few vegetables. The Knights were also used to this.
The camp was set up a quarter to Eight and the Knights were moving around camp. Some of them retained their full armor, some walked without a helmet, some would take off their Cuirass and Gauntlets as well but almost all still had a bit of armor on. They kept their weapons at all times as they are required.
Hyrokai himself remains near the main Camp fire, which is several times larger then the others. It has large branches that lay against each other in a triangular shape and the fire itself burns quite bright in the night time sky.
Mishoru and Kayla both sit together near the fire as well, though the way they act does not resemble that of a serious general. Mishoru is discovered by those that watch to be a very kind leader. Kayla however, seems to be the exact opposite, being very careful about any who approach her Master. She smiles when turning to look at Mishoru but when her head is turned to look at a Knight or at one of the visitors, an angry glare comes over her.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:13 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice frowned and poked you growling tummy, "but I'm not fat..." the young dragon said to Genius. Alice watched the knights set up camp, they were so fast, it made her wonder how many times they had to do this. The camp was rather big and Alice wondered if anyone in the city would notice or what would happened if they did find it, she shrugged the thought off figuring that they would know what to do. Alice wondered through the camp and found the God General and ther others. She noticed Kayla glaring at her, she bowed her head as she approched and kept her hands visible, she sat down on the other side of the fire and waited for someone to start talking.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 03:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi was alittle disappointed but he had to live with it cooking was his passion but it seemed he had to chill and not try to criticize the taste of the food. Shadoboi watched as the men walked around setting up the camp he wanted to help but knew he couldn't so he sat down next the fire with the others about a foot or two away from Alice. It seemed like no one was really going to speak unless something was said so he was going to start.[color=red] " So what was the deal with the light and who exactly are you guys I mean no disrespect but I'm just curious."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 12:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Kayla recalls the incident from which Shadoboi breached Alice's boundary and her Guardian had struck against him. This boy clearly knew nothing of Guardians. As that information was not permitted to be spoken of, she said nothing, but instead continued to glare as she thought of enjoyable thoughts... such as killing him for having previously seemed to threaten her master. Mishoru knew what she was thinking and did not seem amused.
While at the main camp they sat, other Knights would have walked around to gather supplies and prepare for tomorrow and the tomorrows after. Men and women both would greet each other. All of them well trained.
Hyrokai now began to talk. He prepared to tell them the story of the Realm of Light, which previously he had been approved by God General Kentara to speak of it. Hyrokai had moved his hand down picked up some of the soft soil from beneath him. This soil was warmed by the fire, which had a magical essence about it, from which an ashy feeling had brought. He had paused a moment then gently with a flick of his wrist, he tossed it lightly into the air to which gave out a visual light to each of them. The soil dispersed like a sparkling light, which through magical form, they could almost see the actual story as it was told...

"... Long ago, before any of us were born, there was a great power. Most people know of this. This power was called 'God'. God had a task set upon by himself to create. But something happened, there was a divide. The Great eternal being you know as God had pushed himself to great lengths to complete his task. Creating equality through all. Finally, it became too much for even him. And he split. While the original was still existent, there became known a dozen beings of incredible power, with the original still the greatest. He watched over all. But from him came Gods of other worlds. In this case, only one is important... 'The Twilight'..
The Twilight was a being born to be known as The God of Balance. He created a world that we call.. Akemi. A Realm of Light. Also known as a Bright Beauty. And Beautiful it was.. It's residents were like those of angels. They held the light within them. But Akemi was not without problems... Soon darkness found it and it quickly came to slaughter the people of Akemi. Demons who came from other realms would take the lives of these beings in vicious carnage. But one person stood up to them.. a young boy. This boy's name, was Flynn. It was said that he was born of the Darkness, but he refused to kill. He drew his blade and cut down all that would seek to harm Akemi. But soon the darkness even over-powered him.. Weak, near death, Flynn looked up into the sky. He saw a figure that looked down on him. The figure spoke to him. And told him 'Today my child, you have earned your place' and with a smile, took Flynn into his embrace. The child was embed with the very essence of the Twilight itself. And from that... a Great power sprouted. Flynn drew breath once more and grasped his sword. This time... his very soul inspired others. As they saw him fight, so did they gain strength. So they too took up arms. Together, they fought against the odds, and together... they won.
After the fighting, the people of Akemi knew that they could no longer expect peace for eternity. They had asked, and begged, Flynn to stay. As their Hero. He told them that he would stay to defend them. Others joined.. and soon, the 'Order of the Twilight' was created. It was an Order dedicated to defending the Light. The Order was composed of men and women alike, and in some cases creatures from other worlds. They became Knights of Order. Soldiers who had trained under the sword and shield to defend the Light. They were more then men, they had an unnatural connection with 'Mana'. Mana is the life force that drives the body. With this force, they were able to cast spells, both destructive and recreational. They could Heal a wound with it, they could destroy a target with it, or they could simply use it to their advantage in combat. They had been trained with how to harness this power from the day that they joined.
Flynn of course, was not immortal. Eventually, his body grew old and he passed away. But from him, he helped bring into the world a child. This child had the blessing of the Twilight as well. And from then, each child come from his line would have the Twilight blood. A Child born of the Twilight blood held enormous reserves of mana. Mana enough to create or destroy a world, thus held an importance in figure of them. The Order grew greater and expanded. Eventually, it was discovered that other worlds came under the threat of the Darkness. And the Twilight Guardian, thus became the title of the Twilight born Child, had decided it was time for someone to help the others. After all, the child was entitled to protect the innocent. The Twilight Guardian drew breath from the air, and used their mana to construct a Gate way. This gate way divided into each separate world. From here, the Order could travel into the worlds. Only one chosen by the Twilight Guardian could actually enter the Gate, thus how they negated others from traveling through it into danger or bringing it."

"That is the story of the Order," Hyrokai took a deep breath now and looked around. "Now who we are... we are the Order. A small part of it." Hyrokai was cut off by a passing Knight.
"Very, Very small." called out the Knight. Hyrokai smiled with a thought of the millions now in the Order.
"We are here because we were informed that the darkness would soon make its way to this planet," a somewhat more grim look now appeared on his face. Hyrokai looked at them. He still wondered what part he specifically held in the coming events but clearly it was meant to be an important part. He waited to see if anyone still had any questions. He was getting tired, the story had took a while to speak as he took pauses through out it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 03:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Kale stumbled into his room. He had been drinking and it was catching up to him. The bass of the club still reverberating in his chest and the lipstick smears across his face felt like plastic. He crashed face first onto his bed and let out a deep breath. The lights were off and the only thing illuminating his room were the neon lights of the nocturnal city. He closed his eyes and rolled over.
Come on... just go to sleep.
It was futile, something was still bugging him at the back of his mind. With a grunt he reached over and pulled his laptop out, rested it on his stomach and opened the screen. Password then password, he was in. Immediately he opened up his most recent document and read.
Chosen...
A notification popped up in the lower right hand corner, an email from another anonymous sender. Kale let out a sigh, it seems business never left him.

"Dear K

You may have been wondering why I sent those men after you, so I shall tell you.
It was a test.
K, something has come to the attention of us employers; a new threat. Collectively we have decided that this threat needs to be taken care of, however we weren't certain who was the right person for the job.
We each submitted a hitman up for audition; a set up. Those that would be able to handle the situation like a professional would leave unharmed and be selected for the job.
You however are something else.
Ruthless and relentless, you are the perfect person for this assignment.
Those men, with the exception of Mecca, were stealing from the firm.
Mecca was in on the whole thing.
And you may inquire with any other employer and they will agree.
This new threat is the highest priority.
And we are all offering the highest price with additional... 'bonuses'.
The bio is in the attachment.
Should you wish to come after me then so be it. I will not hold a vendetta. For I trusted in you to do the right thing regardless of if you knew it.

You must reply with your answer.

Brett."

Kale lit up a cigarette,
This is unexpected.
Kale put the computer aside and thought for a while, taking a drag every few seconds.
A test? Can I trust? No. But Mecca was in on it? He didn't say anything.....No, I'll take control. I'll do the job, as bait for Brett to lower his defenses. Then strike.
Kale pulled the computer back and stubbed out his cigarette, then he opened a reply message and simply wrote.
"Accepted."
He sent the message then opened the bio. It was a large file and when it finally opened, Kale found that he was looking at not one, but many targets.
This is a big job...
Kale selected a bio by random and read through it, taking in the information it provided disregarding the absurdity that it read.
College student Evan Redwood... this guy's a kid!
He skipped along to another bio.
Girl with green hair spotted in New York?
He closed down the computer in confusion and partial shock.
They want me to target minors? This is stupid.
Kale took of his shirt and laid back in bed. The picture of the girl still fresh in his mind. She looked only a few years younger than him, making her in her teens.
Targeting kids. What are the bosses thinking?
Kale pulled the covers over his head and once again, tried to go to sleep, eventually succeeding.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:26 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Genius didn't listen to the tales of the past, staying in his usual semi-sleeping state. He had heard the stories before, perhaps once too often to bother to listen anymore. Or perhaps it was because of his former master leaving an imprint on him. As if by coincidence, just as his thoughts strayed to his old master, Hyrokai revealed that the darkness would soon arrive on earth. My old master... From what I could tell, he had planned to take a planet... Perhaps, just perhaps... He frowned, even though no-one except Alice could see it, what if that traitor Proditor was to invade earth? Even more importantly: What would happen if he recognized his former guardian and called him back to his side? Genius had yet to hear of Guardian who could resist his master's orders.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 03:29 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice listened to the whole story only getting distracted once when a moth dived into the fire, moth to a flame she thought to herself and tried not to laugh at the poor moth. As always Genius was deep in thought about his past and the master that lost him, Alice tried not to listen to his thoughts but the guardian link was always there, Genius had to guard his mind more in order to keep something from her. It was true that Genius was not suppose to be Alice's guardian maybe that was the reason he could act like her friend and not just her servant. *Don't worry Genius, if your old master comes looking for you, I'll show no mercy. You know how furious I can be...well we'll just try to aviod him. K? In the mean while I think it best if we leave, I know all of this has you on edge.* Alice got up and yawned, "It's getting late, I think it's time we got going." Sparkly light swirled around Alice until it was almost blinding, when the light faded there was a dragon where Alice once stood. Alice was the size as a car and huge wings spout from her back, as far as dragons go she was rather small even for her age, which she was viewed as an infant on her world. "well thanks for the stoy and it was nice to meet you all," she said, not with her mouth but with her mind almost as if her brain had a loud speaker.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:52 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

It had been far too long since Moria had felt like this. He'd been losing himself for some time in a random club, trying to gather his thoughts. A woman was dancing on a stage before him, but Moria payed her no mind; she was useless to him. An empty bottle was in his hand. Alcohol had no effect on Moria's dead corpse, though this did not stop him from trying, but the new sensation was just as euphoric. Words flashed through his mind: Mana. Magic. The force of life. It confused him. If this "mana" was the force of life, why did he exist? Magic. Moria shook his head, an scanned the crowd, his gaze lingering on his own outstretched hand. There was something there, for all of them, a presence Moria thought he could see, but defied his every attempt to give it meaning. And when he looked upon himself, it was different. Something was missing.

Of course there was. Moria was not alive, but he still seemed to have this mana. A strange word, Moria thought, and wondered how he knew it. Magical Prowess, the words came again. Knowledge of Past. Chosen. Even as he thought, Moria found new experiences, memories he was sure were not his; memories that could not be his. Who was this Flynn? What did Twilight have to do with anything?

Moria got up from his seat and left the bar, stepping lightly into an alley. At the very least, he could still pass for human. As he made his way toward the solitude of the graveyard, he caught a whiff of something he knew. Mana? Whatever it was, he recognized it, and followed it, hiding in shadow all the while. Eventually, he reached a run down housing district, apparently mostly abandoned, and a specific house caught his attention. So this was where she had gone.

Moria smashed through the doorway, coming across just the person he'd been looking for: the voodoo queen. She looked up from her work just in time to swat away the knife Moria threw, before turning to run again. As she did, two zombies moved to block Moria's path. This time, however, he was ready for them.

"I'm not the same thing I was before, highness," Moria spat. He flicked his wrists, placing a hand on each corpse's chest. Instantly, they stopped as Moria took control of the very blood in their dead veins. They turned on their former mistress, giving chase with unnatural speed. The queen tried to stop them, calling out in a tongue Moria found he suddenly knew. It didn't help, and the two zombies caught her quickly, holding her before Moria like a gift. He retrieved his knife, and approached slowly.

"I made a promise," he said in her language, watching her eyes widen farther. He reached out and grabbed the charm of protection around her neck, crushing it his hand even as it caught fire. Moria touched her skin, feeling the blood beneath. Now, it was his. "And I keep my word when I give it," he whispered. It was over quickly, and Moria left the burning house in his wake.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:52 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice beat her wings and got to the air, she knew she didn't have to leave but she did not want to run the risk of them taking Genius from her, the thought of her friend being taken from her made her sick and angry. The princess flew high in the starless night, she would not be spotted from the ground and took this opportunity to stretch her dragon form, it had been a while since the last time she was in this form and it would most likely be some time before she was able to take this form again.

"I hope I'm not troubling you too much Genius," she said feeling guilty that they always did what she wanted and didn't even ask what he wanted. "You know you can leave when you want to, just tell me if you do...I would understand." Alice felt like her heart could break in half if he said he wanted a new master, she would try not to show it but she failed. Genius was the only friend that she had on earth and even on her home planet she didn't have a real friend, only servants that were paid to be there.

Alice was deep in thought until her grumbling stomach broke her out of funky feelings, "I hope you don't judge me too harshly if I can't skip a day of food...this form isn't helping either." Alice sighed then started to land on a building and was back in her human form before her feet touched the ground, only her wings remained and soon they too disappeared with a gentle flick. The dragon found the roof top door and with a little magic she was able to get through it. "Ever since that dream my magic feels like its gotten stronger," she said lifting her right hand up and with little effort she gathered mana to it, the mana she collected looked blue and seemed to sparkle. With an exhale she released the mana and continued to walk down the lonely hallway. A few floors later she was on the buildings ground level and it so happened to be a fancy hotel with a restaurant inside. Alice sniffed the wonderful aromas in the air and locked onto the delicious smelling meat, she was about to walk into the restaurant when her brain turned back on. "Should probably change out of these robes to better blend in," she said getting a couple glances from the people around her.

Alice found a restroom and took a back stall that had a full sized mirror in it, she thought of a dress she saw before and snapped her fingers and her robes turned into a red dress with black lace trimming, the dress matched her red dragon eyes but not with her green hair. "Hmm...I guess a different hair color for one night wouldn't hurt," she said a spell and shook her hair, the green was replaced with raven black. Her shoes turned into cute sandals that laced up her ankle and a small red hand bag appeared on her shoulder. Alice took a glance into the looking glass and smiled but when she thought about how human she looked now and felt sad. She looked ready so she left the restroom and walked into restaurant area. After a short wait she was seated and the waiter asked if she needed time to think about what she wanted but Alice shook her head, "I want three steaks, rare please," she said with a smile. The waiter lift his eye brow at the girl, she didn't look like she could handle one by herself. The waiter snapped himself out of his thought, "would you like some salad ?" he asked. Alice had a disgusted look on her face, "no thanks, just the meat and some water too." The waiter looked astonished and walked away, Alice shrugged, there was little she could do about hiding her distasted for green food. Fifteen minutes later the waiter came back with three large steaks and placed them in front of her, "enjoy," the man said with a forced smile. Alice smiled back then picked up the steak with her hands and chomped into the cow meat causing blood to drip onto her face, people began to stare and some even looked like they were going to be sick. Alice blinked confused at them and remembered that in public she had to use utensils and the sight of blood made a lot of humans sick. The teen dropped the meat back into the plate and grabbed a cloth napkin and wiped her face clean then grabbed a fork and knife, "sorry," she squeaked. It wasn't too long before she conquered the steak and people were still looking at her, the knife and fork didn't really help her look less like a feral beast chowing down a fresh kill. Alice looked around when she notice people starring and thought they were being very rude so she raised her hand to get her waiters attention and asked for the check, the waiter swooped in like a bat out of heck with the check. Alice took the bill to the front disk and took out conjured money from her bag and paid the lady at the disk.

"That was delicious, even with all the rude people starring at me!" she said to Genius rubbing her stomach. She walked down the street satisfied with her meal and now that dinner was taken care of she needed to find a place to sleep, it had been to late to check in to the hotel and it seemed too be the case in all the surrounding hotels. Alice walked and walked until she found a park that seemed out of place in the large city, "Well I guess a tree is as good as a bed," she lied to herself. She took a look around and summoned her wings when she found that no one was around and flew up one of the many trees, she found a high branch that looked the most comfy and sat on it putting her back against the trunk and brought her knees up then wrapped her arms around them then finally wrapped her wings around her whole body. Hopefully her green wings would help her blend into the green leaves of the trees. "Good night," she said with a yawn then fell asleep.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 04:10 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi watched as Alice flew away after hearing the story he grew kind of tiered. He didn't really want to stay much especially since Alice left and he didn't really want to eat their _food. So he stood and bowed in respect to his host as he spoke. " I'm sorry and I don't want to be rude and thank you for the story but I can not stay but I will be back tomorrow thank you for your time Ciao." Shadoboi walked off wondering around the area for a while he started getting pretty bored and he had very little time before he sets off to some place new. Shadoboi was curious about Alice and The order. Shadoboi was so lost in thought that he ended up in a small park he then sat down under a tree taking a deep breath thinking about this chosen thing when he heard what sounded like sleeping above him. Shadoboi looked up to see a cute girl with raven black hair Shadoboi liked to help people even though her cloths seemed like she probably had money her sleeping outside didn't seem right. "wakey wakey _Ciao pretty you shouldn't be out here sleeping in a tree in the cold. How about this you come with me I'll set you up with a place to stay the night and you take the bed I take the couch I can't bare seeing you like this."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 11:16 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice was having a pleasant dream about her parents and her home, she really did miss them but she had to stay on earth until her trial was over. Suddenly her dream was shattered by the sound of Shadoboi, "Come with me...stay the night...bed" was what Alice heard, she took a second to register what had been told to her. The dragon was fully awake now, someone had seen her in the tree even with her green wings wrapped around her and what was worse it was that boy from earlier, was he stalking her, was he trying to get her into a bed with him? Alice's mind was racing, she had never been in this position before, she tried to stand up but slipped and fell to the ground face first with an oof sound. "Daemon!" Alice yelled in a panic.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:37 PM
DaftLight

Darren looked up. He had heard someone shout something, and it seemed like it was with a tone of distress. He had spent all day doing tricks in Times Square and had earned quite a bit of money. Really he was looking forward to just finding a comfortable place to lie down and sleep, an alleyway or a park bench would have been more than sufficient. The call of distress however took priority in his books and so, with a partial feeling of "I just want to sleep and now I have to do this?", he began to run towards where the cry had come from; the park.

He made his way to an area with a few trees to find a young girl not much younger than him and an older boy. The older boy was sitting by a tree and assuming from the array of leaves and branches around the girl, she had just fallen out of one. Darren was still a decent distance and so he hid behind one of the trees and listened. If this was just a misunderstanding and she screamed cause she fell out the tree then it's nothing to be concerned about, in which case he would probably continue his search. Darren suddenly got the feeling of being a sort of, guardian to the city. The thought of Darren roaming the streets, running from rooftop to rooftop amused him, but carried a little sense of envy as well.
They must live such amazing lives...
Darren turned his attention back to the two people. The sooner this was resolved the better. After all, Darren spotted a bench on his way in that look particularly comfortable, a type of bed with a whole new caliber.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 09:55 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Genius smiled: "Don't worry master. As a guardian I am meant to serve, not to voice an opinion on your decisions, least of all a complaint. I'm fine but I appreciate you asking." He sighed at her stomach's growl. To him such things as food seemed a bit overrated but he had come to see that other beings ate it to survive instead of pure pleasure while under his old master. But Alice's constant hunger was starting to puzzle him. Surely a creature couldn't consume this much? Genius reminded himself that Alice was much, much bigger than her current self. He noticed the sideway stares from other pedestrians but didn't say anything. Telling his master about the opinions of other people on her looks wasn't exactly his primary concern.

As Alice used magic to change her clothing and hair colour he made a display of releaf: "Thank the gods that you used magic this time! Looks like you finally learned something about undressing in front of me." the words had a sarcastic tone to them as Genius tried to bring Alice back from her brief journey to the distant world of why-am-I-not-human. He couldn't help but grin as he found someone else who marveled at his master's enormous hunger. The waiter looked as if his jaw wasn't far from detaching itself completely. The other guests didn't react much different as Alice started "eating". Barely an appropriate word for how she dealt with the steaks. When they left he simply replied to her comment with a "It definetly looked like that." He went back to his half-sleep as Alice's wings wrapped around her and Genius' amulet.

Suddenly he was woken from a mix of memories and thoughts of the events to come by Alice dropping to the ground. Even as she fell Genius spotted the cause for her distress. It was that strange man. Had he followed them? Damn those wings! They were perfect for sleeping without being disturbed. In this case it had worked against them. "Daemon!" The panicked scream was all the guardian needed. Instead of his usual appearance act he skipped ahead to the part where he was fully manifested. His teeth bared he he pointed his sword at Shadoboi: "Give me a reason not to impale you on my blade and do it soon!" Out of the corner of his eyes he could see someone leaping behind a tree but payed him no heed. Probably only a human scared out of his skin. Genius took a low stance, allowing him maximum fredom of movement in case that weirdo tried to attack his master. Alice was lying on the ground directly behind him and Genius whispered an inquiry as to her condition in her direction from the side of his mouth.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 12:02 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi heard as the girl screamed daemon falling out of the tree he was going to catch her till Genius stood in his way with a blade pointed towards him. He didn't recognize Alice seeing as she looked different then last time he seen her. Shadoboi stood up looking at Genius felt that someone was near so he didn't want to fight giving someone a show he then placed his hands behind his head. "Oh Alice is that you I didn't recognize you and dude I never got your name but its not cool to point weapons at people when their not trying to fight you Scrambo. Last time I try to give someone sleeping in a tree a place to sleep I am too much of a nice guy ...... Oh no I was distracted today I forgot to reopen my shop I guess I have to pull a late night shift tomorrow what ever." Shadoboi walked away from the two and then turned around facing them. "So do you guys want a place to stay tonight or are you going to stay out in the cold."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 01:01 PM
DaftLight

Darren watched silently as suddenly a figure appeared infront of the girl for what appeared to be nowhere. This was magic that he hadn't seen before, and he was a performer afterall. The man stood before the girl with a sword outstretched pointing towards the boy. Things looked like they were getting serious. The man with the sword started talking in a pretty serious tone, however Darren was too far away to be able to make out what they were saying. Suddenly an idea struck him. Darren thought back to the dream he had the previous night. Something about chosen and darkness and whatnot. Darren looked back towards the people located in the park. Could this be what the dream was about? It is a unnatural coincidence...
Darren looked at the boy and stared. Suddenly a feeling rose inside of him. He could almost sense the boy, feel his presence, identify the fact that he was one. He is one.
Then as the words echoed through his head, Darren's vision was transported into the boy's head, allowing Darren to see what the boy saw and hear what the boy said. Darren tried not to panic. He wondered what would happen to his body. But this was something new. He felt the boy turn and walk away, before turning around again.

"So do you guys want a place to stay tonight or are you going to stay out in the cold."

Darren just watched. He hadn't tried to say anything which meant that he didn't have any control over the boy. Just that he could see what he saw.
Then as soon as he came to this realization, Darren's sight was returned, looking up to the sky. Darren's body had collapsed and was lying face up behind the tree. An experience that Darren didn't entirely understand, but this boy, and possibly these people would know what the hell just happened. Darren stood up and continued to watch the conversation, coming to the conclusion that if the group should part, he would introduce himself to whichever of the two made their way to him. Friendly of course, as Darren didn't fancy his chances against someone with a weapon.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 06:43 PM
starryknight

Alice thought for a second, how many girls with green dragon wings does this guy know but then was broken out of her thought when Shadoboi asked again if she want to spend the night with him. "No, my wings are great for keeping out the cold..." she replied nervously. Then suddenly she heard someone fall in the distance, she turned her attention toward the mysterious noise in the bushes and once again let her curiosity get the better of her. "Hello, is anyone there?" she called out into the darkness. In her human form she was totally blind in the dark but with her dragon eyes she was able to see, she blinked her eyes and her eyes became more wild then they were before and her vision improved quite drastically. "Do you need help?" she asked slowly just in case it was someone that didn't speak English. Alice waved Genius over to her just in case it was the Guardian from the school again. It was clear that Shadoboi wasn't a threat to them so there was no need to keep an eye on him, he was clearly leaving but unclearly nice or a stalker.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 05:02 PM
Bladewind

Genius nodded and moved a bit to the right, now covering Alice against whoever was in the distance. He didn't think of someone so poorly in hiding to be a threat but who knew? He looked over to Shadoboi again and something about him made Genius shift so that he shielded Alice against both the mysterious person among the trees and Shadoboi. He had gotten along with the idea that Shadoboi didn't mean any harm, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But now Genius suddenly felt as though he had to keep Alice away from him again. Why? Was there more to the boy than he could identify right now? Suddenly the feeling passed and Shadoboi seemed about as threatening to his master's safety as a little rabbit busily gnawing on it's carrot.

Finally Genius decided that he had to investigate. He signalled to Alice that he would be advancing and turned his head to Shadoboi briefly to snarl a warning: "I'll gut you should she be harmed." Slowly, his sword cutting through the air as he spun it, Genius moved toward the bushes in which the figure hid. Once close enough to be heard even by a normal human he made an ultimatum: "Either you show yourself right now or I'll kill you regardless if you're an assassin or a little child." His voice was cold, emotionless. Genius winced as he felt himself being pulled back toward his master. Never had he been this far away from Alice. In a rather aggressive stance Genius waited for the reply impatiently.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 07:32 PM
DaftLight

Darren saw the two approach and recoiled back behind the tree. From the clearing came the girl's voice;
"Do you need help?"
Shiiiit they've noticed me. What am I gonna do? Crap crap crap crap.
Another voice, "Either you show yourself right now or I'll kill you regardless if you're an assassin or a little child."
Shit...
Darren closed his eyes and prayed that these weren't the last few minutes of his life. He had only wanted to see if someone needed help and now someone was threatening to kill him.
"Hey! Ok, I'm coming out. Please don't kill me" His voice quivered a bit as he took a step out and took a look at the sword that Genius was holding.
"uhh," while still very unnerved, Darren walked out into the clearing from out of the bushes and stood. His hands in his pockets slouching a little. He looked up towards a man and the girl and with a half embarrassed half scared laugh he scratched his forehead and said.
"I didn't mean to alarm you, I heard a scream and wondered if anyone needed any help....." He returned his hand to his pocket and put on his best sad face, "Please don't kill me?"
His eyes strayed towards the boy in the background, then back to the man's sword. An escape plan began to formulate inside his head if the event occurred where the 3 of the strangers would attack him. It was strange though, Darren was sure that before the man was pointing the sword at the boy. Perhaps this situation is in fact a free for all, however the man seemed to be protecting the girl so right there was a team with an advantage.
Ok so, situation. Boy, girl and man. Man has a sword. Girl and boy looked unarmed but it's dark and I can't see that well. I still haven't shown my abilities sooo thats an ace up the sleeve.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 12:02 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi didn't think they would respond to the person he seemed to easy to spot to be an assassin. In a instant Shadoboi stood behind the boy looking him up and down walking around checking to see if he was a threat. "huh he doesn't seem like he's a one of my kind but he seems like he could be a threat I don't know I think we should be careful." Shadoboi was curious as to his hero like stalking that he was doing he wanted to help but he was smart enough to know to think before he reacts.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 01:16 AM
DaftLight

Darren looked at the boy who was walking around him. He was a lot taller than Darren, with a bit more muscle as well. The boy's eyes were surveying Darren and made him feel very uncomfortable.
"huh he doesn't seem like he's a one of my kind but he seems like he could be a threat I don't know I think we should be careful."
Darren looked at the other two standing in the clearing then back at the boy.
"You know I'm right here... right?"
'One of my kind'? What does that mean?.. Where is this guy from?
Inside of Darren's pockets, he clenched his fists. The close proximity of the boy was intimidating, and this was definitely not the place where Darren wanted to die. He prepared himself mentally but did his best to show no change in emotion or muscle strain to the others around the park.
"Dude," Darren said in a hushed tone, quieter and a lot more seriously, "Just back off."

Last edited by DaftLight on Apr 23rd, 2011 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 03:38 AM