KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few

The Chosen Few
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Alice blinked when she seen Shadoboi instantly appear behind they other boy in question, things would starting to get hectic, the boy that came out of the bushes looked as if he was getting ready to strike and Shadoboi was obviously evading his personal space. If this tension kept up she knew that Genius would began to attack them both. A pink magic ring appeared around her and both Shadoboi and the boy, Alice chatted a spell and a barrier came up around the boys and then a magical ribbon tied them up. "Please just calm down, we're not going to harm you..." Now that Alice seen the two boys together she recognized them from the dream she had the other night. "I'm going to release you both now and then we're going to sit down and talk," she said calmly then released them both, hopefully they wouldn't think too badly of her for binding them.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 04:13 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Genius watched as the two strained against the ribbons for a few seconds. When they finally dispersed he didn't bother to turn around to face his master. He simply looked at the two boys threateningly. Without even a single word he vanished. But the message was clear. Should the tension of the two unload on Alice, Genius' rage would unload on them. From within his amulet he watched the two for signs of aggression. His breaths came ragged and his voice sounded shaken: "Why is it always pink? There are so many colours to choose from but somehow it always comes down to pink!" Genius' sarcastic remark was to cover the severe shock still echoing through his body from being away from Alice.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 09:39 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Darren felt something tighten around his body. He looked down to find a pink ribbon wrapped around himself. Having never seen magic like this apart from his own street tricks, Darren started freaking out.
What the hell is this? Oh my god... oh my god what the hell is happening?
He tried pulling his arm out of his pocket but with no success.
"I'm going to release you both now and then we're going to sit down and talk,"
Darren stop moving. So it was the girl who had done this. This magic was unknown to Darren and for the reason that he didn't know what else the girl could do, he shut himself up and calmed himself down.
Just relax. She has control over it.
Darren looked to the girl as the ribbon disappeared, "Ok, lets talk then."
He took his hands out of his pockets, and even though there wasn't anything in them and his power was actually in his hands, Darren intended that this would be a sign for 'I'm not armed and wont become armed' as he lost all intention of hurting the boy beside him. He sat down on the grass, crossed his legs, put his arms behind him and look at everyone.
"So If you don't mind me asking, Who are you guys? And why did you call for help?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 01:53 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi stopped himself as Alice placed a barrier and a ribbon around him. He thought the pink was cute but he did feel he was being a little disrespectful to the guy. Shadoboi nodded in agreement to calming down even through he wasn't angry or anything. "Mi Scuzie I didnt mean to invade your personal space um sorry what's your name?" Shadoboi leaned up against a tree as Alice asked the boy a few questions. The boy asked "So If you don't mind me asking, Who are you guys? And why did you call for help?"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 25th, 2011 11:26 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice sighed in relief as the two boys and Genius settled down, she really didn't want to force these guys into submission, it wasn't a great way to make friends.The young dragon girl sat on the grass across from Shadoboi and the new boy, she was thinking of questions when Shado spoke up and started asking his own questions. Alice almost pouted, having a set down to ask questions was her idea but she remembered her age almost hearing Genius voice saying that she needed to grow up and act more mature. Alice spoke up to get the ball rolling, "My name is Alicstrasza but I go by Alice Rose in this world," she said with a smile then continued. "My home world is in another dimension and I'm a dragon," she says gently flapping her wings making a light breeze with the. "Oh, not only am I a dragon I am a princess," she says almost forgetting. Alice looks at Darren then to Shadoboi, "And i believe I had a dream or a nightmare about you two before I even knew you guys existed." She said seriously then suddenly changed to a happier tone, "Okay now it's your guy's turn!"

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post May 8th, 2011 06:02 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Darren's jaw dropped as Alice mentioned that she was from another dimension. And to add that she was a princess, Darren suddenly felt uncomfortable. Here he was a beggar, busker and orphan, sitting infront of a princess, it just didn't seem like he was, well, worthy.
"And i believe I had a dream or a nightmare about you two before I even knew you guys existed."
Darren blinked and closed his jaw. He himself had a dream about standing with a bunch of people. Now that he thought about it, the boy next to him did look familiar, and so did the girl. He looked over to the boy to see if he would say anything, then came to the conclusion that it was his turn to tell his story. He had so many questions however they were for a later time.
"Alice, I'm Da, well Darren really but no one really bothers calling me that. It's not as exciting but I'm from here, born in this city and lived here my whole life. I'm a human.... and hope that you dont eat humans" He added jokingly.
Darren then took a second to think about what he should say about his profession infront of the princess.
Well.. whats the worst that could happen
"I'm a street kid with a bit of a gift." As he said that he ripped out some grass from in front of him and turned his palm upwards, and began to levitate the grass just about it.
"Alice, that dream. Someone spoke to me in it about the word 'Chosen'. Is that what we are?" Darren focused on the grass and made his hand into a fist.
"Why are we the ones who are chosen?" The grass had crumpled onto itself making a small green ball, to which Darren re-opened his hand and turned it upside down, slamming the ball back into the earth silently.

Old Post May 8th, 2011 06:25 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi was surprised hearing that Alice was a Dragon princess from a different dimension. In the shadow world there was only one Dragon and he knew who that was. A shadow Dragon was one of the great powerful shadow beings and to think that he was talking to a dragon something he didn't think would ever happen. But now he needed to see a shadow dragon to have seen over a hundred amazing things the only problem was the only shadow being disappeared a long time ago. He then heard the kid say_"And i believe I had a dream or a nightmare about you two before I even knew you guys existed." it made him think and he had felt that way for a while since he met Alice. Then he heard Darren ask_"Alice, that dream. Someone spoke to me in it about the word 'Chosen'. Is that what we are?" Shadoboi had heard that word in his dream but didnt know what it meant. Them Darren asked_"Why are we the ones who are chosen?" He didn't really have the answer to that question and he wasnt sure if Alice did. But Shadoboi had to speak even though he didn't want to. "Well I can't really answer that because I don't really know. I can tell you that my name is Shadoboi and I come from a small village town know as Chibo as for my occupation I'm a traveling chef that's all I'm saying for show and tell. I'm leaving I'll see you guys when I see you." Shadoboi lifted up from off the tree and started walking away from Alice and Darren he didn't care about this chosen crap but he did care about his cooking and if he could make up for what time he didn't put in today.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 12th, 2011 01:35 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote