KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 4- The Hunt in the Hills

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 4- The Hunt in the Hills
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, lets go in the caves, and hope we all don't die

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:15 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, you're going caving! Nominate a scout to make the observation rolls.

Is everyone going in?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 09:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I assume that's perception, and since Lana's not playing, it should probably be me.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 12:33 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just need that confirmation on who is going in and who is staying out, if anyone...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 10:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Talin is going in, of course.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 06:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm pretty much useless in a fight. I can keep watch outside though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 02:50 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yay solo for when the secret killer turns up!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 05:57 PM
Bardock42

Lacharon is going in definitely.

He should be able to run out faster than Talin if it came to that...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 09:07 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Anglomir will enter the cave too! He wants something a little more challenging than these hillmen.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 02:41 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess Palidan is indeed on watch!

If your heavy gear (i.e. armour) is with you, you can don it for this, as this is clearly going into a hazardous environment.

Hint for being on point... remember some of you have very good low-light vision... MERP is a game that cares about this sort of thing!

-

Btw, what with The Hobbit coming soon, we are actually going to restart MERP play offline, with mostly new players. That does mean I'll have new stories for you, so I can stop being so leisurely here and push it!

Get in those caves! I want a battle order; you may get a one-at-a-time squeeze in there.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Talin is going in fully armored and with battle axe in hand. He has a mind to take the lead and use his endurance and lethal talents to cut a path if necessary.

I believe Talin has chain armor rather than plate, so he'll don that.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Talin in the lead! A good choice; he has a ridiculous stamina pool.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That he does! He's definitely the tank of the group.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:20 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also, if things go horribly wrong, he won't slow anyone down as you run away!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:22 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ABANDON THE DWARF!
(Incidentally, I am going as a Middle-Earth Dwarf for halloween, my battle-axe should be arriving in the mail today!)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Talin doesn't run away from anything!

(except the Chiorc)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Talin up front, Palidan stays as lookout, what else?

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:34 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Anglomir will use the dwarf as a shield. He'll also bring his Gondorian shield and sword and suit up in rigid leather (since I don't have heavier armor than that).

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:54 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Menelacar, having been pondering things quietly to himself in an almost trance-like state, dons his Chainmail, draws his Rhudaurian sword and straps on his shield, before offering to be the rearguard in the battle order.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2012 07:32 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, so if nothing else, I have Talin up front, Anglomir in the middle, Menelcar at the rear, and Palidan being eaten back outside.

Well that works well, because Dwarves can see well in low-light conditions, so Talin won't be stumbling all over the place as he leads you as it is pretty dark down here.

But it is not the sights but the smells that Talin picks up first. That's the smell of slaughtered and cooked meat.

(That's a standard passed Perception roll from you, Talin... remember to note it!)

BtVS

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 10:55 AM