KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 4- The Hunt in the Hills

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 4- The Hunt in the Hills
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll go with Ellothiel and the cat, If Lana ever posts.
And go West

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:36 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

West sounds good to me.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 03:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that's one pair.

However, to make sure you guys don't make the same mistake as before... how are you planning to meet up?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 01:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Choose a very noticeable landmark near to is that we can all aim for?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:12 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good idea!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Let's all return to that point by sun up. Can we find anything recognizable or noticeable?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 07:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

If Palidan and Ellothiel are going West, then Anglomir and Menelacar should go East! Anglomir finds East promising, as that is the direction Mordor lies from Gondor.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 07:25 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It also leads to Rhudaur!

Who wants to make the Tracking roll for each group?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 10:44 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

I think Anglomir and Menelacar are equally rubbish at Tracking.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 01:41 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

So are we. At least we have the cat.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 02:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yup. Lets let the cat make our tracking rolls for us.
That way we can look equally ridiculous when we are tramping around the downs following a cat...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 02:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well which of Anglomir or Menelacar wants to chance it? You get xp if it rolls well anyway...

-

The cat simply boosts Ellothiel's roll. Does she want to make it?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 12:01 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, something is better than nothing, so okay.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 02:47 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Hey, if we're talking XP then I'll risk the embarrassment and humiliation....

Anglomir can help get us back when we invariably get amazingly lost!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then!

-

Menelacar and Anglomir- you are ambling along a green valley between two of the hills when you catch a glimpse of something shiny- glinting in the moonlight- in the midst of the greenery of that valley. Hard to tell what it is from here!

-

Palidan and Ellothiel... you have found bloodstains, which your cat is repeatedly miaow-ing at.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 12:52 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ah, well thats good. Any way for us to tell what type of blood it is?
Or even follow it?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

Ewww.

Any other blood nearby? Like, a trail or something?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 10:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No... whatever died must have been picked up.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 10:42 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

I vote we sneak uptoward the glinting; preferably staying upwind.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 06:38 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Anglomir agrees with this. Whatever it is, it is probably related to what we seek.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 04:42 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote