KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Dmt

Dmt
Started by: Darth Piggott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Dmt

Does anyone here think that aliens may not exist or people may transition into another dimension with an increased amount of DMT or Dimethyltryptamine in their system? It would be crazy to think that the government conspiracy regarding aliens may truly be false, when so many people believe they have seen aliens. I just think it’s fascinating that a lot of DMT users report seeing and talking to aliens. Some even claimed to be abducted by aliens. There are even some people who have claimed to have gone through light tunnels and talked to dead relatives. Also, do you think this drug should be illegal?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 09:13 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

try some and see for yourself

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 08:33 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

it is a naturally occurring substance in the brain... so whatever it "causes", has to be present already at low levels. So, i doubt it provokes any actual event, but, it may give awareness of things that are constantly present, and we usually perceive only in the vaguest way.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 04:45 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its responsible for you dreaming. so taking high doses will take you deep inside your own head.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:37 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

DMT and other substances might be ripping down the barriers in our brain, so we can perceive more of reality.

This youtube user has some excellent video´s on the sunject.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 10:08 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

The book DMT: The Spirit Molecule was actually why I asked this question. It's really interesting to read about the trips. I also like to hear the stories of other people that I meet. One dude said he felt like he traveled to a different planet, and learned the culture of these alien people.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 12:27 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

like i say. dmt is inside you and it makes you dream. extracting the stuff and inhaling it will give you an intense trip into the unknown. what you are experiencing is possibly a very intense dream

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:56 PM