KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » MLP: Friendship is Magic

MLP: Friendship is Magic
Started by: Rainbow Dash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

This show actually surprised a few times, a children's cartoon.

On the first episode, I tried to have the show pegged and predicted that... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Twilight was some kind of reincarnation of the Nightmare Moon pony. Turned I was wrong at the end and I was pleasantly surprised.

Another time I was surprised was in the "Griffon the Brush-Off" prankster episode. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I thought Pinkpie was pranking the Griffin girl at the party. But it turned out to be Rainbow Dash.

Did any of this happened to you? @_@ I feel foolish

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 07:13 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

The first one was far fetched and unlikely. It did never cross my mind, but that's probably because it is a children show and not just any show. In an adult show I could imagine it happen. For some reason, it appeal to people to have a deeper reason and twist on why the hero is as successful as it is smile

I did not think so initially. I thought Pinkie Pie the honest and direct kind and seeing her lie like she would be doing at multiple occasions would've destroyed my view of her stick out tongue I was swept along though. Towards the end I suspected her as well. I was happy with the outcome happy A single lie from Pinkie Pie would destroy her personality for me.

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 12:02 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I saw the latest episode last saturday.

big grin I liked it

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 01:20 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

It was great big grin

(please log in to view the image)

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 08:17 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Fluttershy episode YES!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 03:27 AM
sunyanping
Restricted

Account Restricted

Losing weight has become an eternal topic. Losing weight is simple thing but need persist. Actually, go on a diet is the essential. But if you can’t control your appetite, you may try P90X extreme fitness program. P90X or Power 90 Extreme home fitness is a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton in conjunction with Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler. Only if you insist on, your body will change gradually though those segmented trainings. May you feel hard at the beginning, and also eating much, but when you feel something changed, your body become more charming, the other people say: something changed to you. Will you become more confident? Will you persist in the way of losing weight? The answer is definitely: Yes. P90x diet will make your dream come true. The program includes 13 P90X DVDs and you just need follow it. Do not hesitate any longer and get it now. You'll gain better P90X result. P90x lean p90x scam p90x worksheets p90x plyometrics p90x mc2 px90 workout schedule p90x workout calendar.http://www.p90xdvdorder.com

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:20 AM
sunyanping is currently offline Click here to Send sunyanping a Private Message Find more posts by sunyanping Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Oh snap, a pony thread! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, this series has brought back some of the magic of the old cartoons, at least in my opinion. It's definitely an experience I'd share with my children, if I had any.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 10:23 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominic EX2

What's so special about this show?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 12:34 PM
Dominic EX2 is currently offline Click here to Send Dominic EX2 a Private Message Find more posts by Dominic EX2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moggo09
Restricted

Account Restricted

what is the name is ?

lose man boobs

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 12:44 PM
moggo09 is currently offline Click here to Send moggo09 a Private Message Find more posts by moggo09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenzie
you know my name .....

AHA

just started watching it this week, as it premiered on BOOMERANG UK (3pm)

and now i'm hooked .....

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 08:20 PM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

It took 5 years but the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally got their cutie marks!

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Sunset Phoenix on Oct 11th, 2015 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 06:28 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote