KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Scythe Takes Peekshures, uuhhhn, photography! Yeah, that!

F*ck yeah?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
......f*ck yeah!! 2 20.00%
F*CK YEAH!! 8 80.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scythe Takes Peekshures, uuhhhn, photography! Yeah, that!
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 08:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nice work man.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 09:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

These are all great. For what it's worth, I'd pay you!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 09:18 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
nice work man.

Thanks, man.

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
These are all great. For what it's worth, I'd pay you!

Whoo, I love real monies, and because of the sig: "Thanks!"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

All because of the sig? That just ain't right.

On a different matter, I love the photo restore. How is such a thing done?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:21 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It remindededed me!

For photo resoration I scan the old photo to my compudaga, then open it up on photoshop so that I can get rid of wrinkles, tears and folds. That usually gets taken care of by grabbin' a chunk of space around it, copying it and placing it over the damage. Now all it needs is blending. Discolorization is easily fixed with a few curves, balancing and levels. Sometimes I've had to fin myself using scenery from other photos to replace heavily damaged photos where top surface has scraped off. I should note, the before piccy of my folks you see there is already mostly restored. It had a few dings and tears, after that, alittle bit of recoloring made it look alot better than the jpeg image you see there. I'm nowhere near as good as others who do this for a living, but I get by, and I haven't had a single unhappy customer.

Last edited by Scythe on Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:43 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

CS5 content aware fill?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 01:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Little bit of Photoshop work, photo restores aren't really that difficult at all.

Nice stuff happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 07:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by -Pr-
CS5 content aware fill?

I use CS5 at work, but I have an older version on my home laptop.

Originally posted by Peach
Little bit of Photoshop work, photo restores aren't really that difficult at all.

Nice stuff happy

Thank ya.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:08 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Nice work happy

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 11:48 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Coldfire
Nice work happy

D'aw, thanks.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 02:10 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

You're welcome happy

How did you do that bokeh? I've always wanted to try that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 04:38 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

You're welcome happy

How did you do that bokeh? I've always wanted to try that.

Bokeh is amazing! That's actually a really shitty pic since I've had more practice with the kit and have a few better ones in my camera taken with my more expensive lenses. When I have a few shots I'm happy with, I'll upload em on here.

My kit is just like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bokeh-Masters-K...=item35afb6502f

Bought it at a local shop nearby. The adapter gets rubber banded around your lens, pick a stencil, get your shot out of focus, or get the background out of focus and the stencil shapes the light into whatever shape is on it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 06:19 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Scythe
Bokeh is amazing! That's actually a really shitty pic since I've had more practice with the kit and have a few better ones in my camera taken with my more expensive lenses. When I have a few shots I'm happy with, I'll upload em on here.

My kit is just like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bokeh-Masters-K...=item35afb6502f

Bought it at a local shop nearby. The adapter gets rubber banded around your lens, pick a stencil, get your shot out of focus, or get the background out of focus and the stencil shapes the light into whatever shape is on it.

haha omg that's awesome! I have so many bokeh fav's on deviantart, it's so amazing the stuff they can do.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:54 AM
Scythe
The Goat

haha omg that's awesome! I have so many bokeh fav's on deviantart, it's so amazing the stuff they can do.

Yeah, it is. After awhile though, it grows kinda stale the things you can do with it. Been awhile since I've seen something new being done with Bokeh photography.

I've been meaning to utilize sun glare, but haven't found the perfect spot yet to depict what I want.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 12:14 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Yeah, it is. After awhile though, it grows kinda stale the things you can do with it. Been awhile since I've seen something new being done with Bokeh photography.

I've been meaning to utilize sun glare, but haven't found the perfect spot yet to depict what I want.

Hmm I guess I can see that. I just like seeing new ideas (for me anyway), as I haven't done much photography in a while. Seem to have no time anymore.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 02:23 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm I guess I can see that. I just like seeing new ideas (for me anyway), as I haven't done much photography in a while. Seem to have no time anymore.

Oh yeah, if you're really into it, you're gonna love it. I'd pick up a Bokeh kit if I were ya, they're not that expensive and you'll have a ton of fun with it. Lately, I've been finding myself using bokeh photos as picture frame borders.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 05:38 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Oh yeah, if you're really into it, you're gonna love it. I'd pick up a Bokeh kit if I were ya, they're not that expensive and you'll have a ton of fun with it. Lately, I've been finding myself using bokeh photos as picture frame borders.

One of these days when I actually have time to take photos smile School takes all of it up lol

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 05:49 AM
Scythe
The Goat

One of these days when I actually have time to take photos smile School takes all of it up lol

Lemme see your stuff when you get around to it. I've seen people make their own litte Bokeh kits out of cardboard too, been meaning to try it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 06:20 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Resident Evil nurse pics are excellent.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 07:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote