KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Samurai vs Deadpool

Silver Samurai vs Deadpool
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wimjet
Badass

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Which refutes what I said how exactly? He doesn't go sword to sword with other swordsmen, none of merit at least.

With no healing SS takes this.

But who has DP gone up against with swords alone?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:07 AM
Wimjet is currently offline Click here to Send Wimjet a Private Message Find more posts by Wimjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Dude I made a thread similar to this. If Leonardo can't take the Samurai then there's no WAY Wade could do it without his Healing...

-_-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:48 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Blight
Dude I made a thread similar to this. If Leonardo can't take the Samurai then there's no WAY Wade could do it without his Healing...

Have you ever read the ninja turtle comics? There not nearly as impressive as the TV show.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:02 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I've read about the first 4. Is Wade really more skilled than Leonardo is at swordfighting??

-_-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:14 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I just read every Silver Samurai appearance.

Wade wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:16 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Blight
I've read about the first 4. Is Wade really more skilled than Leonardo is at swordfighting??

4 issue or volumes? Turtles arnt all that impressive nor are there villains. Mid street at best, in the comics. Though much more willing to kill. Leo may be as skilled, but not as fast nor as strong.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Mindset

Wade wins.

I doubt that very much.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:25 AM
Mindset

Reported for calling me a liar.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

laughing

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:44 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Mindset

Wade wins.

Better head back to Dr. Sparrow, I think that upgrade from the TPTB is on the fritz again. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 11:54 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 04:02 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

Didnt Deadpool get beat down by MoonKnight with a sword somewhat recently ???

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 11:53 AM
Wimjet is currently offline Click here to Send Wimjet a Private Message Find more posts by Wimjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
praying-mantis

i dont know how many of you know silver samurais power he can generate a tachyon field around his blade which can/would cut through
whatever swords wade was using in the first place! this is why he has always been so dangerous a foe for wolverine

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:10 PM
praying-mantis is currently offline Click here to Send praying-mantis a Private Message Find more posts by praying-mantis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He can't cut through adamantium.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
praying-mantis

i did not say he could but people seem to forget that an adamantium"laced"skeleton is not the same as total adamantium coverage(like caps shield) wolverine is susceptable to being 1)beheaded
2)cut in half 3)having a sword go through his heart via ribcage
i mean i love wolvie much as the next guy but at any rate the post is about deadpool , if you got a sword and a guy is swinging a sword you block with your sword not knowing his can slice through yours thatd be the end of the fight IMO

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:46 PM
praying-mantis is currently offline Click here to Send praying-mantis a Private Message Find more posts by praying-mantis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

What are Wade's usual swords made from anyway? If they are just steel then mantis has a good point.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by praying-mantis
i did not say he could but people seem to forget that an adamantium"laced"skeleton is not the same as total adamantium coverage(like caps shield) wolverine is susceptable to being 1)beheaded
2)cut in half 3)having a sword go through his heart via ribcage
i mean i love wolvie much as the next guy but at any rate the post is about deadpool , if you got a sword and a guy is swinging a sword you block with your sword not knowing his can slice through yours thatd be the end of the fight IMO

SS tried to cut his head off two times (UXM and NA) and failed.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
praying-mantis

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SS tried to cut his head off two times (UXM and NA) and failed.

thats an example of poor writing wolverine is what i call a"golden egg"
character when a char sells as many book as him he can never be killed off.. write marvel a letter and ask "how can someone have an adamantium laced skeleton making them impervious to beheading"?
i ask anyone on this forum who understands physiology to post!!
how can wolverine turn his head?or body? bones are segmented held
by ligaments,tendons,muscles,with cartiledge in between id agree if his bones were a solid mass but they are not! hes not an adamantium statue

a longtime ago marvel had said he can survive all kinda crazy stuff in a letter written back to someone ,slit throat,bullet in the brain etc IMO
lack of air is all i know of or total disentagration

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:21 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Many have tried to behead him with zero effect.

His skeleton is interconnected. It works kinda like an action figure. Don't think too much about it, it's comics.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:24 PM
praying-mantis

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Many have tried to behead him with zero effect.

His skeleton is interconnected. It works kinda like an action figure. Don't think too much about it, it's comics.

i broke my action figures! wolvie is pure cheese and who dont like cheese? still though by now his "adamantium skeleton"shouldve had an
overhaul rewrite comicfans deserve it unless marvel isnt smart enough to explain it

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:29 PM