KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vishanti and Council of Godheads vs. Eternity

Vishanti and Council of Godheads vs. Eternity
Started by: Falamu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

They were supposed to be equal and opposite... not that that helps much since Chaos King is even more of a jobber than Eternity.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 08:44 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

chaos king never jobbed....

I have returned

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 04:45 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
chaos king never jobbed....
Essentially got beaten by Amadeus Cho... That is all.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:44 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Eternity should win..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:15 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

MILE FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES GOD.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:17 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Uriel005
Essentially got beaten by Amadeus Cho... That is all.
no he didnt, amadeus just planned what they should do then ,galactus used all the power cosmic(which almost killed him) to create a portal large enough to bfr him through

I have returned

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 03:14 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

no he didnt, amadeus just planned what they should do then ,galactus used all the power cosmic(which almost killed him) to create a portal large enough to bfr him through
For someone with cosmic awareness like CK he really should never get outplanned by anyone.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 05:09 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

For someone with cosmic awareness like CK he really should never get outplanned by anyone.

Who says CK had cosmic awareness? Remember, the more he consumed, the less he could see, even Athena said so.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 07:45 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by King Kandy
They were supposed to be equal and opposite... not that that helps much since Chaos King is even more of a jobber than Eternity.

That is funny that a lot of Chaos King's forum rep comes from him being declared Eternity's opposite...and now people are arguing Eternity is great because he's Chaos King's opposite.

Full circle eh?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 08:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Omega Vision
That is funny that a lot of Chaos King's forum rep comes from him being declared Eternity's opposite...and now people are arguing Eternity is great because he's Chaos King's opposite.

Full circle eh?
that's circular bible logic. God says it is true and therefore it is. And what God says is true because the bible says so.... I'm seeing a pattern with these higher beings here.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 08:40 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

CK was being blinded by his own growing darkness the more he consumed.Athena stated this.Even Pele.This was a plot device in order for CK to be sent in the continuum.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1302669703

Amadeus's plan wouldn't work if CK wasn't blinded.

Originally posted by Falamu
Who says CK had cosmic awareness? Remember, the more he consumed, the less he could see, even Athena said so.

thumb up

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Full circle eh?

No one here is declaring Eternity is great because of CK.CK was declared by Eternity as a dark half and is a villain.So CK is portrayed more dangerous(Maybe even more powerful) than Eternity.Even the Council Elite is helpless against CK.And he made Death run away.

But back on topic.Eternity is feared by Atum/Demogorge.And Atum/Demogorge is feared by the Council Elite.So Eternity>Demogorge>CE.Don't know about the Vishanti though.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 04:56 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Igniz
But back on topic.Eternity is feared by Atum/Demogorge.And Atum/Demogorge is feared by the Council Elite.So Eternity>Demogorge>CE.Don't know about the Vishanti though.

The only problem is, he doesn't fear Eternity as in "he fears Eternity's power" he fears Eternity as in he fears living forever aka Eternity. I'll post the scan when I get the chance.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 09:11 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Originally posted by zopzop
The only problem is, he doesn't fear Eternity as in "he fears Eternity's power" he fears Eternity as in he fears living forever aka Eternity. I'll post the scan when I get the chance.

Eternity may be vulnerable to magic, though, right? So there's a chance the Council and Vishanti, if combining all their powers, COULD actually defeat him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 11:59 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

But aren't they still part of the Earth-616 reality, since their realms are only pocket dimensions very close and connected to it? So wouldn't that make them technically part of Eternity still?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:15 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by Falamu
Eternity may be vulnerable to magic, though, right? So there's a chance the Council and Vishanti, if combining all their powers, COULD actually defeat him.

Eternity is a magical entity. Magic is one of his things. He is better at it than anyone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:39 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You know when people talk about death fleeing the realm... I sometimes wonder about that. I mean at the same time you have the events of annihilation going on and captain marvel and crew going after the avatar of death that is thanos to get at her... I sometimes wonder if speaking of death fleeing the realm refers directly to the chaos king or the annihilation event.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 03:09 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

So some people are claiming vishanti > eternity...
And that eternity = chaos king....

Thus vishanti are greater than chaos king?

Let's see where that train of that would lead us.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 03:13 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
So some people are claiming vishanti > eternity...
And that eternity = chaos king....

Thus vishanti are greater than chaos king?

Let's see where that train of that would lead us.
no one is really claiming anything, its a fact that the LT ineterved in a battle the vishanti were having with an Omniversal parasite because it was going to Destroy Eternity .

also in the same arc he called the vishanti the most powerful mystical entities in the universe, lord chaos, master order and inbetweener all live in within vishantis realm

kubic has stated the vishanti were well above them in power

I have returned

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 04:35 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

the vishanti were already proven to be capable of destroying eternity, Which is why the LT had to step in

Vishanti Solo
really? So you are ignoring on panel statements that the vishanti can destroy eternity?

not only that but the LT said it himself

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:48 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by rotiart
You know when people talk about death fleeing the realm... I sometimes wonder about that. I mean at the same time you have the events of annihilation going on and captain marvel and crew going after the avatar of death that is thanos to get at her... I sometimes wonder if speaking of death fleeing the realm refers directly to the chaos king or the annihilation event.

Death running away because of the Chaos King(CW:Incredible Hulks#620).

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1303206978

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 03:35 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote