KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Playing the remaster, pretty good so far but I'm so used to power-leveling in combat games like DD so I can unlock the skills. Unlocking them slowly like this is getting on my nerves and ruining the pacing for me. Or maybe there's something I haven't been told and I'm just leveling wrong? I was expecting to be able to customize skills freely and put points into them.

Oh well.

Is there any bonus to going full "Fateless One" for the whole game, or is it just there to be there? I already went the "Might" route but am now deciding to go the "Seeker" class route.

I adore the art style and the writing is old-timey which is fitting, but the writing is also not very good at the same time. It reminds me of a lot of those historical texts from Skyrim that you never read because they were really boring but were required for world-building.

Combat is fun (better then Witcher 3, Skyrim, Fable, etc) but not AMAZING like I was expecting, not on the level of Souls or Dogma (which I didn't expect but expected it to be close at least.)

Game feels a bit TOO meaty as well, they like overstuffed it for the sake of overstuffing it.

Despite these problems I'm really enjoying it so far, would recommend due to the unique art style and gameplay alone.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 7th, 2021 06:15 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'm sorry? I had no idea this was even a thing wtf.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2021 07:34 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yeah I heard it sucked.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2022 09:45 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Yeah I heard it sucked.
Damn, was looking forward to it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2022 08:00 PM