KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Rank the Superman movies

Rank the Superman movies
Started by: GRIMNIR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GRIMNIR

Rank the Superman movies

I just finished re-watching Superman I, II and III.
Then I finally watched Superman Returns.
I didn't bother re-watching Superman IV as not a fan and also I seen about 45 mins on TV few months back.

1. Superman

2. Superman Returns

3. Superman II (Donner)

4. Superman II (Lester)

5. Superman IV
6. Superman III

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 02:27 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's been absolutely forever since I've seen 3 & 4, but I'll rank the other three:

Superman
Superman II (Donner)
Superman II
Superman Returns

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 03:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I haven't seen the Donner Cut of Superman II yet.

And Superman IV was the only one I didn't go to the theatre for. Every time I would see it on TV, I would do a facepalm and change the channel.

Right now:

Superman (By a large margin)
Superman II
Superman Returns
Superman III (not that bad; especially compared to IV.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 07:19 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I haven't seen the Donner Cut of Superman II yet.

And Superman IV was the only one I didn't go to the theatre for. Every time I would see it on TV, I would do a facepalm and change the channel.

Right now:

Superman (By a large margin)
Superman II
Superman Returns
Superman III (not that bad; especially compared to IV.)

Superman
Superman II (donner)
Superman returns (the only part i liked was him saving the plane everything else was crap.)

The other movies are not even mentionable they were total crap

superman III not that bad??? OMG even compared to IV they are both crapfests.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 04:15 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

the donner cut of II is way better especially with how lois finds out he is superman. instead of him tripping on the bear rug (he's friggin superman that shouldn't happen)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 04:16 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by darthmaul1
the donner cut of II is way better especially with how lois finds out he is superman. instead of him tripping on the bear rug (he's friggin superman that shouldn't happen)

Well I can't comment until I see it - it's that new scene in the Daily Planet offices right? Clark runs out at superhuman speed to get Lois to bounce off an awning?

I have read the synopsis on Wikipedia - that they resort to Superman traveling back in time to change things two films in a row is kind of disappointing.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 03:07 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by roughrider
Well I can't comment until I see it - it's that new scene in the Daily Planet offices right? Clark runs out at superhuman speed to get Lois to bounce off an awning?

I have read the synopsis on Wikipedia - that they resort to Superman traveling back in time to change things two films in a row is kind of disappointing.

I think they are in an apartment and she shoots him.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 11:23 PM
steverules_2

I think they are in an apartment and she shoots him.

She shoots a gun, he thinks it's real and so he tells her he's superman and asks what would she have done if he hadn't been superman cause then Clark would be dead and she tells him she fired a blank

He tripped on the rug because he's Clark Kent, Clark Kent trips on rugs

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 25th, 2011 02:24 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by steverules_2

He tripped on the rug because he's Clark Kent, Clark Kent trips on rugs

That's bull crap, he may of tripped on the rug but he sure as sh1t wouldn't of fallen into the fire!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2011 09:05 PM
super pr*xy

you guys got it all wrong.. besides kryptonite, magic and red sun, bear skin rugs are the most dangerous weakness that superman has.. superman tripped on that rug.. not clark kent..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2011 09:40 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

That's bull crap, he may of tripped on the rug but he sure as sh1t wouldn't of fallen into the fire!

I don't think he did, I think his glasses fell off and he chose to let Lois see him as he truly is...besides even if he did fall in he wouldn't care because he'd be fine

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 08:24 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't think he did, I think his glasses fell off and he chose to let Lois see him as he truly is...besides even if he did fall in he wouldn't care because he'd be fine

He trip on the rug and fell into the fire losing his glasses. He was upset that she found out. But it was a lame way for her to find out.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 11:26 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Superman
Superman II (Donner)
Superman Returns

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 01:02 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote