KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection- Like Father Like Son

STAR WARS: Retrospection- Like Father Like Son
Started by: Bespin Bart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"When will I be as good as you?" Galder asks.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 11:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"When you have seen more of the Galaxy," Gathol says. "When you have taken lives. When you have fought for something. Now, you only learn what I teach you. Some things must be learned by yourself.

"I have been preparing you for the day we leave Hoth."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 11:21 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"When are we doing that?" Galder asks. "And why? We're pretty comfortable here on Hoth..."

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 17th, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 11:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"There is so much more to the Galaxy than this frozen rock," Gathol says.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2012 12:14 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"But what is out there for us?" Galder asks. "Seems silly to leave if you think it's a place I need preparation for..."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2012 12:42 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"There is nothing here for us," Gathol says. "We can spend our whole lives here and eventually succumb to the cold. Or, we can forge new lives for ourselves, with more to gain. Tell me you would not appreciate if we went somewhere warmer."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 06:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I've never known anything else," Galder says. "I'm sure it would be nice."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 08:18 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I am telling you that it would be, son," Gathol says. "Hoth is nearly inhospitable, but for the fact that we are impressive specimen. We're better than the average man."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 04:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"How is that?" Galder asks. "Because we're Jedi?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 08:54 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Precisely," Gathol says. "Our bodies are stronger, our minds are sharper, our powers are beyond any man. We are the pinnacle of evolution, and we should use that to save beings from themselves."

Your father often talks to you about these things. As far as you know, he's right. The Galaxy is unsafe but it is yours to tame and control.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 09:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Save them from themselves?" Galder asks. He always inquires into his father's rants, in order to totally understand what he is talking about.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 02:30 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"As I said, we are better," Gathol says. "We know what is better for ourselves and for the Galaxy. Not everyone knows what will bring them prosperity, or good health, or so on. We can decide that, and we can make them decide correctly."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 09:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"How do we do that?" Galder asks. "I mean, we're not all that important, even as Jedi."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:45 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"You make yourself important," Gathol says. "You earn a reputation and you earn power. The first so you are known, the second so you are obeyed."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 08:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"So becoming powerful is what will help me save everything?" Galder asks. "That seems... hard."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 10:50 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Becoming powerful is not an easy path, son," Gathol says. "But taking it easy is not the way of the Jedi. We fight our way to the top."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 07:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I guess that makes sense," Galder says.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 02:07 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"It may not make total sense presently," Gathol says. "But it will, in time."

Gathol finishes patching up the main claw wound from the wampa.

"All better," Gathol says. "What doesn't kill us just makes us stronger..."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 09:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'll keep the cut clean," Galder tells his father.

He is going to rest now, so that he can regain his strength after the encounter with his father's probe and the wampa. Before he does, he will ask his father how he did but also see if there is anything he wants Galder to work on once he is on the mend.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 01:10 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Gathol tells you that tomorrow you are going to see the pirates, for bartering and galactic news. Otherwise, there are the usual chores to maintain the makeshift home you have built for yourselves.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 01:29 AM